PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday night.

kaimendhibs
31-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Can't wait for the Morton game. Looking forward to every single match again. 3 points a must

FromTheCapital
31-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Another huge game after Rangers lucky winner yesterday. Can't use Saturday as an excuse for fatigue, everyone has to be ready to battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portyhibernian
31-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Having watched Morton playing Sevco last week on TV I have no doubts we'll go and get the job done, and hopefully take a large support through.

Scooter
31-01-2016, 11:40 AM
3 games in a week Tuesday night the most important imo. Keep the gap to The Rangers to 5 and increase the gap on falkirk

franck sauzee
31-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Anyone know what the script is with regards to tickets for Tuesday. They don't seem to be available on the ticketing sites is it sold out?

DH1875
31-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Anyone know what the script is with regards to tickets for Tuesday. They don't seem to be available on the ticketing sites is it sold out?

No tickets, its PATG.

franck sauzee
31-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Thanks mate. Can't wait for the game! GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
31-01-2016, 12:16 PM
The team must be fully focused for this one; Morton won't be easy. It's understandable to be a wee bit distracted, when the game is sandwiched between two huge cup ties, but we need the points to maintain the pressure on Rangers. Professional performance, no thinking about Hearts.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Tuesday night's match is more important than yesterday's in my opinion.

We need to get the win to get the gap back down to five points.

No slip ups allowed.

nellio
31-01-2016, 02:52 PM
We've got a big enough squad to deal with the fixture congestion.

Hibeesmad
31-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Would go with the following team-

Oxley

McGregor
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Henderson
Thomson
Fyvie

Cummings
Dagnall
Keatings

Rest Gray, McGeough, McGinn and Stokes if the back strain is still affecting him. Strong enough team to win that match, can't wait for the game!

SJNB Hibby
31-01-2016, 07:07 PM
3 games in a week Tuesday night the most important imo. Keep the gap to The Rangers to 5 and increase the gap on falkirk

Rangers at Raith that night too---nice if RR could grab a point or three :agree:

Libby Hibby
31-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Massive game, let's put the cup stuff to one side and concentrate on Tuesday, 1 game at a time, is never so apt to Hibs at the moment.

Let's try and not get too carried away, the league, IMO, is still the priority, the cups will take care of themselves.

matty_f
31-01-2016, 08:13 PM
It's a must win game, imho. I think we're seeing the benefit of having a run of games in our performances improving.

My only concern is the weather,which is meant to be mental again on Tuesday. Could be a leveller.

Aldo
31-01-2016, 08:14 PM
It's a must win game, imho. I think we're seeing the benefit of having a run of games in our performances improving. My only concern is the weather,which is meant to be mental again on Tuesday. Could be a leveller.
Agreed however if the weather forecast is correct the game may get called off??

Ronniekirk
31-01-2016, 08:35 PM

Not this old chestnut again I will be giving local updates but if the council haven't fixed the drain to stop the road flooding then Monktonharp isn't going to be happy and the Police better make the call early this time if it is in doubt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mjhibby
31-01-2016, 08:47 PM
I'd give the likes of mcgregor,Bartley,keatings and Boyle a run out to keep their sharpness up and hopefully our Antony gets 45 mins as well. Shows the squad we have when we can rotate that much. Just win the game,that's what's requires.

lucky
31-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Would go with the following team-

Oxley

McGregor
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Henderson
Thomson
Fyvie

Cummings
Dagnall
Keatings

Rest Gray, McGeough, McGinn and Stokes if the back strain is still affecting him. Strong enough team to win that match, can't wait for the game!

No way do we rest players. Tuesday is more important than Sunday.

Aldo
31-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Not this old chestnut again I will be giving local updates but if the council haven't fixed the drain to stop the road flooding then Monktonharp isn't going to be happy and the Police better make the call early this time if it is in doubt Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not an 'old chestnut' Ronnie but posted after a wee swatch at the weather app!

Would agree that an early call is required however I would like to suggest not to expect one!

Aldo
31-01-2016, 08:49 PM

Have to agree. Following Stubbs comments this evening after the game... Promotion is the most important thing!

SteveHFC
31-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Spending my birthday at cappielow will be decent. :hyper

chrisski33
31-01-2016, 08:59 PM

It wont be called off

MartinfaePorty
31-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Are you the groundsman? :-)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
31-01-2016, 09:32 PM

I think we should freshen it up but that doesn't necessarily mean we are weakening our team. We've got a good squad and it's times like this we need to use it. There won't be wholesale changes but I expect to see two or three and I don't really see it as resting players, with the players we could potentially bring in.

Captain Trips
31-01-2016, 09:47 PM
I think if we lost yesterday I for one would probably be over it and move on by now. If we lost on Tuesday it would have a knock on effect for the rest of season. Tuesday is key so let's win it

Liberal Hibby
31-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Is the game on the tellybox?

Pete
01-02-2016, 05:49 AM

Do we give the fringe boys a run out on Sunday then? It might be a game too far of it was essentially the same team for St. Johnstone, morton then hearts. We've a good squad and we might actually have a better chance if we do instead of playing guys who's bodies might need a rest.

Out of the two, the priorities for me are finishing second in the league at the very minimum followed by the Scottish cup. Might sound a bit mad but the Scottish cup might end up getting in the way come the business end of the season and the play offs. I'd rather not bow out to hearts though.

Hiber-nation
01-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Is the game on the tellybox?

Nah.

Can maybe see McGregor coming in, or someone for McGeouch if he's still struggling a bit.

Pretty Boy
01-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Reckon McGreggor will come in at CH for 1 of the 2 and Bartley will come in for McGeough. Possibly see Stokes up top.

2 or 3 changes max imo just to keep some legs fresh.

GreenCastle
01-02-2016, 08:03 AM
Reckon McGreggor will come in at CH for 1 of the 2 and Bartley will come in for McGeough. Possibly see Stokes up top.

2 or 3 changes max imo just to keep some legs fresh.

Could see this happening.

We play better when MCGeough is in team but think he hurt his leg Saturday.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Greenock weather for Tues (http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcuw76w44#?fcTime=1454371200) doesnae look too bad after a dodgy start to the day.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Anyone heard if there's any threat to the game tomorrow night?

Ronniekirk
02-02-2016, 08:39 AM
Not an 'old chestnut' Ronnie but posted after a wee swatch at the weather app!

Would agree that an early call is required however I would like to suggest not to expect one!

Skies clearing already and no rain

Ronniekirk
02-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Anyone heard if there's any threat to the game tomorrow night?

See reply to Aldo ,should be fine unless any structural damage from wind