PDA

View Full Version : Let's turn up

SeanWilson
31-01-2016, 07:55 AM
I'm away to disinfect myself after having a wee look on keechback, however from what I can gather we:

1)Have a lightweight midfield that could never compete with the yams
2)have a dreadful defence that could never compete with the yams
3)are paying our players beyond our means and 'robbing the tax payer' 👌🏻
4) will be lucky to lose by less than 4 goals

Please hibs, turn up next week and get right in about these complete and utter roasters!!

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
31-01-2016, 07:59 AM
I stopped reading after point 1. Anyone who thinks our midfield is lightweight is clueless and not worthy of further discussion with.

Libby Hibby
31-01-2016, 08:01 AM
I think Pretty, he is referring to things he may have heard from THEM in the past few weeks

SeanWilson
31-01-2016, 08:04 AM
I stopped reading after point 1. Anyone who thinks our midfield is lightweight is clueless and not worthy of further discussion with.

Unbelievable, eh? Quite possibly the best midfield in Scottish football is 'lightweight' they're deluded!

Pretty Boy
I think Pretty, he is referring to things he may have heard from THEM in the past few weeks

Yep I got that.

Hearts fans are idiots. They go on about us using tired cliches about them playing hoofball or being physical or whatever then come out with their own about us being lightweight or weak.

There has been plenty evidence this season that that isn't the case, no more obvious than yesterday, but if they want to believe that then fair enough. They will get a shock next week.

3pm
I'm away to disinfect myself after having a wee look on keechback, however from what I can gather we:

3)are paying our players beyond our means and 'robbing the tax payer' 👌🏻

Please hibs, turn up next week and get right in about these complete and utter roasters!!

GGTTH

Think they know they will be in a game. We need to make a good start and get in the front foot.

We have Morton before that though.

lord bunberry
31-01-2016, 08:25 AM

3)are paying our players beyond our means and 'robbing the tax payer' 

GGTTH
When you sign 11 6ft+ hammer throwers everyone you play will appear a little lightweight. They will do what they always try and do, they'll try and bully us. The difference is this Hibs team aren't going to be bullied by those thugs, they tried it last season and it didn't work and it won't work next week either.

Northernhibee
31-01-2016, 08:45 AM
Dagnall will give them a world of issues

GreenArmyyy!
31-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Dagnall will give them a world of issues

Has to be Stokes and Cummings for me next week.

O'Rourke3
31-01-2016, 09:08 AM
We should train with 10 men. I'd be getting into the press asking for a strong ref too. McGinn and McGeouch will both have the back 4 and midfield 4 having an early "sighter" and as usual, the first time we brush a speck of dirt off their player we'll get a booking.....

Jones28
31-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Has to be Stokes and Cummings for me next week.

Would it be stupid to suggest Stokes and Dagnall starting with Cummings off the bench?

Hasn't quite been himself recently, his penalty was fantastic yesterday though.

JohnM1875
31-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Would it be stupid to suggest Stokes and Dagnall starting with Cummings off the bench?

Cummings has to start. Loves a goal against that lot.

Danderhall Hibs
31-01-2016, 09:23 AM
We should train with 10 men. I'd be getting into the press asking for a strong ref too. McGinn and McGeouch will both have the back 4 and midfield 4 having an early "sighter" and as usual, the first time we brush a speck of dirt off their player we'll get a booking.....

:agree: should also mention the number of retrospective red cards over the last few years. Also how Pallardo can't tackle without fouling/hacking someone.

Our refs are weak - they read all this stuff and it's in their mind.

Danderhall Hibs
31-01-2016, 09:25 AM

It wouldn't be stupid but I'm not sure it'll happen.

I thought Cummings was the player that struggled the most yesterday. Maybe needs a wee rest? I'm not sure why he keeps going so deep with his back to goal - his game's not suited to that. Is it?

Stantons Angel
31-01-2016, 02:54 PM

My thoughts exactly! Wee McGeouch and McGinn will be kicked from the kick off, They will be throwing themselves to the ground and playing for free kicks to disrupt us putting together any good move on them.

I have to admit they are bigger and stronger than us but hey, the bigger they are the harder they fall. So come on HIBS be strong and believe in yourselves, cause we believe in you!!!

erin go bragh
31-01-2016, 09:13 PM
18 goals Cummings will not be dropped for the PBS .
I'll no say FACT . But no way will JC not start against them if fit .

GGTTH

lucky
31-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Stokes will start on the bench. He's hardly played and picked up a knock during the week. Dagnall & Cummings to start with Stokes and Keatings coming of the bench

Diclonius
31-01-2016, 09:59 PM
It's been quite refreshing not hearing tripe from Hearts this season (either in person or quoted on this board) and I'm looking forward to that disappearing again regardless of how the derby pans out.

The only thing that matters regarding Hearts is our results against them. Let's see what happens on Sunday.

chrisski33
31-01-2016, 09:59 PM
***** them and what they are saying on *****back!!!!

leggeto
31-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Maybe they should play a few games of rugby to tough them up for the treatment they will get

TAHibby
31-01-2016, 11:05 PM
I think some people just post things they know will go down well for the sake of it. Djoum, Sow, Nicholson, Pallardo, Augustyn and Patterson are a class above anything we have apparently. Can only assume some must be dual season ticket holders to be able to come to that kind of conclusion

monktonharp
01-02-2016, 01:31 AM
Stokes will start on the bench. He's hardly played and picked up a knock during the week. Dagnall & Cummings to start with Stokes and Keatings coming of the bench
It would be rather pleasing, if Keatings the one to nail them late in the game.