PDA

View Full Version : Programmes

Dalkeith Hibee
31-01-2016, 05:24 AM
Hi folks.

Clearing out the attic and came across folder upon folder of Hibernian home programmes collecting dust. I'm looking to sell these for anyone interested?

I have full sets of home programmes (cup and friendlies included) from around 97/98 to about 09/10, including likes of 6-2 game, Athens game, and a couple of rare friendly issues. Also got other odds and sods including some away games, Scotland home matches including England play off in 99, ticket stubs for some games too! Feel free to enquire about these.

Also got home European programmes from approx the 60's onwards and cup semis/finals from late 90's onwards.

Brian at programme shop isn't needing any Hibs programmes and I'm not really looking to go on eBay so thought I'd see if anyone was interested in buying any?

Drop me a message if so!

Iggy Pope
31-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Hi folks.

Clearing out the attic and came across folder upon folder of Hibernian home programmes collecting dust. I'm looking to sell these for anyone interested?

I have full sets of home programmes (cup and friendlies included) from around 97/98 to about 09/10, including likes of 6-2 game, Athens game, and a couple of rare friendly issues. Also got other odds and sods including some away games, Scotland home matches including England play off in 99, ticket stubs for some games too! Feel free to enquire about these.

Also got home European programmes from approx the 60's onwards and cup semis/finals from late 90's onwards.

Brian at programme shop isn't needing any Hibs programmes and I'm not really looking to go on eBay so thought I'd see if anyone was interested in buying any?

Drop me a message if so!

Messaged....