PDA

View Full Version : David Gray

patlowe
31-01-2016, 02:07 AM
John McGinn is getting a lot of plaudits after today, and rightly so, but for me David Gray is the underrated heartbeat of this team. 100% commitment at all times in defence and attack. A real captain and the kind of character that really makes the difference in battles like today.

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 03:03 AM
John McGinn is getting a lot of plaudits after today, and rightly so, but for me David Gray is the underrated heartbeat of this team. 100% commitment at all times in defence and attack. A real captain and the kind of character that really makes the difference in battles like today.

This. Best RB we've had for a very long time! O'Halloran was nowhere to be seen as Gray had him in his back pocket. David Gray epitomises everything you want in a Hibs captain.

Super_JMcGinn
31-01-2016, 03:07 AM

He was magnificent today.

fatbloke
31-01-2016, 03:59 AM
:agree: