PDA

View Full Version : Dylan McGeough

The Harp Awakes
30-01-2016, 10:03 PM
What a player. Gets booted up and down the park every game. Bounces up every time and bosses the midfield:not worth

matty_f
30-01-2016, 10:04 PM
What a player. Gets booted up and down the park every game. Bounces up every time and bosses the midfield:not worth

:agree: terrific talent. Great attitude and work rate. Glad to have him at Hibs.

Joe's ice cream
30-01-2016, 10:06 PM
When it was announced during the week he would be available for today I will be honest and say I wasn't that fussed either way.
Watching at his performance today I can say that I was delighted he was in the team- did a power of work

Ozyhibby
30-01-2016, 10:22 PM

Agree that he is an excellent player but not sure about his bounce back ability so much. Can't see him playing three games this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
30-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Legend in the making, we look so much better when he plays.

Iceman1875
30-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Technically a great player. What an attitude too.

At Easter Road we play...

Mibbes Aye
30-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Agree that he is an excellent player but not sure about his bounce back ability so much. Can't see him playing three games this week.

Perhaps related to the number of tackles and fouls he's on the end of. I can't think of any of our players who incurs the physical damage he sustains from the opposition.

LaMotta
30-01-2016, 10:30 PM
He's ****in brilliant

Pretty Boy
30-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Class.

Gets booted up and down the park so no wonder he gets a few injuries but never looks flustered when he has the ball and always looks to drive us forward.

SkintHibby
30-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Whatever our views about Celtic, they are a huge club and he is still highly thought of there.

Cracking player. Cracking attitude.

Col2
30-01-2016, 10:38 PM
He is my favourite player. Superb control, great passer, good bursting pace and makes us tick even if playing deeper role.

The midfield of McGeough, McGinn, Fyvie and Henderson is as good as I have seen since the days of Brown, Thomson, Boozy and Stewart/Sproule

Iceman1875
30-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Did anyone clock his pass from the corner flag on 93 mins back to Fyvie 35 yards out from goal, thought the idea was to run the clock down at the flag [emoji16][emoji23]

Celtic must have some awesome midfielders if they can afford to release a talent like DM.

eastterrace
30-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Did anyone clock his pass from the corner flag on 93 mins back to Fyvie 35 yards out from goal, thought the idea was to run the clock down at the flag [emoji16][emoji23] Celtic must have some awesome midfielders if they can afford to release a talent like DM. At Easter Road we play... your spot on mate

IberianHibernian
30-01-2016, 11:22 PM
A fantastic player . When he doesn`t play , the whole team is much weaker , when he does play his team mates improve greatly . I first saw him on telly play for Celtic against Real Madrid in a pre season friendly played in USA three or four years ago when he looked great before being carried off with a very serious head injury . Spanish commentators were raving about him and I was delighted when we signed him .

Tricla
30-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Whatever our views about Celtic, they are a huge club and he is still highly thought of there.

Cracking player. Cracking attitude.

Thank God he's ours then. 😉

My_Wife_Camille
30-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Class player. Been especially good the last few weeks too

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 02:00 AM
Different class as usual yesterday. What a player!

G-Reg
31-01-2016, 02:16 AM
Did anyone clock his pass from the corner flag on 93 mins back to Fyvie 35 yards out from goal, thought the idea was to run the clock down at the flag [emoji16][emoji23]

Celtic must have some awesome midfielders if they can afford to release a talent like DM.

I said to my mate at time that his pass was either extremely stupid or pure genius but the guy's that good that I'll go with genius

gramskiwood
31-01-2016, 02:19 AM
he had a great game today just wish we could keep Henderson too

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.2.

truehibernian
31-01-2016, 02:29 AM
When fit I'd argue the best player at the club - in the league we're in though he needs to add goals to his game.

patlowe
31-01-2016, 02:32 AM
When fit I'd argue the best player at the club - in the league we're in though he needs to add goals to his game.

Yes

Super_JMcGinn
31-01-2016, 02:39 AM

Him and McGinn in midfield today were magnificent, imho of course, I sometimes wonder if we are allowed an opinion

Boyle89
31-01-2016, 04:11 AM
He is just superb. The only problem is he is good at both defending and going forward! If we play him at the base of the diamond we miss him driving the team forward but if we don't play him at the base we miss his athleticism and stamina in defence. e
Even just getting him for Allan would've been a bargain never mind the rest!

hibbysam
31-01-2016, 04:34 AM
I said to my mate at time that his pass was either extremely stupid or pure genius but the guy's that good that I'll go with genius

It wasn't a pass lol he was trying to boot it off the saints player for a corner, ended up a brilliant pass to FF. Guy is a joy to watch, getting him and JMc on long term deals was brilliant business by the club!

lucky
31-01-2016, 07:50 AM
When it was announced during the week he would be available for today I will be honest and say I wasn't that fussed either way.
Watching at his performance today I can say that I was delighted he was in the team- did a power of work

McGeough is the best player at Hibs and every time he plays Hibs play better. So I'm surprised in your comments about not being fussed.

bigwheel
31-01-2016, 07:53 AM
It wasn't a pass lol he was trying to boot it off the saints player for a corner, ended up a brilliant pass to FF. Guy is a joy to watch, getting him and JMc on long term deals was brilliant business by the club!

No way !! He spotted the pass and played it. Outstanding vision

Borderhibbie76
31-01-2016, 10:38 AM
I also think Dylan is the best player at Club juat now its just brilliant thst despite playing in second tier we have players like him and mcginn on long term deals... Brilliant the pair of them

Elephant Stone
31-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Just remembered we've got McGeouch and McGinn on 3 and 4 year contracts and almost pissed my pants. What a time to be alive.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wp2a39Kp1qzty5y.gif

Sir David Gray
31-01-2016, 03:41 PM

McGeouch is arguably our best player so I'm quite surprised by those comments.

Aldo
31-01-2016, 03:45 PM
McGeouch is arguably our best player so I'm quite surprised by those comments.

To capture McGeoch on a 3 year deal was some piece of business by the club.

sauzee=legend
31-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Remember a few years ago people would come out with the comments...... "he is to small" "how small is our midfield" etc.
Class play who always seem to generate space and time on the ball.

Aldo
31-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Remember a few years ago people would come out with the comments...... "he is to small" "how small is our midfield" etc. Class play who always seem to generate space and time on the ball.

He takes responsibility, wants the ball and drives forward.

Class player