PDA

View Full Version : John doolan

Hawick hibee
30-01-2016, 09:21 PM
I was in the main stand the day (dump) I watched John when we scored the 2nd he ran down the touch line jumping the whole way down he was nearly on Gorgie Rd then on his way back thumping his chest and the badge. I know another time after I think we played rangers he was in a pub and on the way out started off a Glory Glory to the HIBEES.
I love these guys who have come in and showed a passion and a love for our club.
Keep up the good work it's a delight to watch this team!!!!!

bigwheel
30-01-2016, 09:24 PM
I was in the main stand the day (dump) I watched John when we scored the 2nd he ran down the touch line jumping the whole way down he was nearly on Gorgie Rd then on his way back thumping his chest and the badge. I know another time after I think we played rangers he was in a pub and on the way out started off a Glory Glory to the HIBEES.
I love these guys who have come in and showed a passion and a love for our club.
Keep up the good work it's a delight to watch this team!!!!!

it's that sort of passion, together with some special coaching talent, that makes this group stand out from many before them...Hibs Class! :thumbsup:

Hawick hibee
30-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Totally agree there is certainly a new dawn at the club just wish the stay away fans would come back!! A lot of these fans would have been sick of the crap we put up with for years but they are the ones missing out now. WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC

The Harp Awakes
30-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Spoke to John Doolan after the St Pats branch meeting a few months back and was really impressed with the guy. Very knowledgeable on the game sand passionate about the Hibs. Big Everton fan and said he still had a season ticket for Goodison. Great to see his reaction today.

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 01:27 AM
He seems to have a lot of time for the fans as well. While setting up the footballs during the pre-match warm up, seen an elderly guy in the Wheatfield shout him over to ask about Stokes and John went over and told him everything as to why he he wasn't in the team because of injury but should hopefully be back for Tuesday. Night and day compared to the last roaster we had as an assistant manager who couldn't give a f*** about the club or the supporters.