PDA

View Full Version : Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!

30-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Absolutely ****ing outstanding!

3 SPL sides knocked out and we got our send off to hampden in THEIR *****hole with that hearts tit Scott Wilson there to witness it!

Hampden here we come :flag:

:gwa:

Hibernia&Alba
30-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Sums it up pretty well :greengrin

LithgaeHibby
30-01-2016, 07:49 PM
This is one of the best Hibs teams we've had in years. Quality players that you know will really put in a shift. Players that are a joy to watch. Great team spirit and players actually wanting the ball. Cover in virtually every area. Stubbsy is the man! Haven't felt this high following Hibs for years - we've got a lot to look forward to.

Famous Fiver
30-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Same feeling as when we beat Sevco 2-1 at Easter Road.

Great to come away from a big game with the right result.

Never once heard, 'typical Hibs, let us down again,' although it was a close run thing after 33 mins.

BTY Anyone notice that Ryan McGivern got his marching orders today for a last man 'tackle'. Thank god messrs Hanlon, Fontaine and McGregor are about.

Onion
30-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Big believer in who wants it most usually wins. It would have been easy for Hibs to be overly focused on promotion that St J would be far more up for it today. Absolutely delighted to be proven wrong.

For a high profile semi-final, it was a great performance from Hibs and credit to Stubbs for organising and motivating them.

Jees, isn't it great to have people at the club who know what the **** they're doing :gwa2::gwa: Happy days.

The Harp Awakes
30-01-2016, 10:21 PM
:agree:

monktonharp
30-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Big believer in who wants it most usually wins. It would have been easy for Hibs to be overly focused on promotion that St J would be far more up for it today. Absolutely delighted to be proven wrong.

For a high profile semi-final, it was a great performance from Hibs and credit to Stubbs for organising and motivating them.

Jees, isn't it great to have people at the club who know what the **** they're doing :gwa2::gwa: Happy days.
It would have been a travesty if we had not won that match today. the team we have seem to concentrate on what is in front of them, and what is expected. the whole team were immense. when I heard that Stokes was not even on the bench I thought oh no. hear we go. but the team performed brilliantly, and wee Cummings was good. he was laying the ball off, receiving passes and keeping the ball and generally doing the right things.I thought when he got the pen. he'd run riot but he did very well despite that

GreenCastle
30-01-2016, 10:40 PM
At 2v1 we actually continued attacking when most managers may have just sat in...

The players did the club proud today and I thought the fans were very positive also.

LithgaeHibby
30-01-2016, 10:43 PM
At 2v1 we actually continued attacking when most managers may have just sat in...

The players did the club proud today and I thought the fans were very positive also.

We even put on Keatings late on when other managers would have been tempted to shut up shop!

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 01:40 AM
This is one of the best Hibs teams we've had in years. Quality players that you know will really put in a shift. Players that are a joy to watch. Great team spirit and players actually wanting the ball. Cover in virtually every area. Stubbsy is the man! Haven't felt this high following Hibs for years - we've got a lot to look forward to.

Totally agree with this. Never felt this happy being Hibby for a very long time!