PDA

View Full Version : Gadge with the tea

S.sct
30-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Rank out of order throwing a full cup of hot tea from the Wheatfield today. Think aimed at the referee but hit Henderson....roaster....(literally).

Speedy
30-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Wish someone threw hot tea at me. My feet are still cold and I've had slippers on for 2 hours :greengrin

leggeto
30-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Yeah well out of order,hendo just brushed it off but if the hit the ref we would be hammered for it,and he probably queued for 20 minutes to get it then chuck it,numpty

Hibernia&Alba
30-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Yes, and there's always one who lets everybody down. Let's hope he's found.

30-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Saw that, absolute ****er whoever did it. Please do us a favour and **** off out our support.

maturehibby
30-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Saw that, absolute ****er whoever did it. Please do us a favour and **** off out our support.
the same for the idiot who let the smoke bomb off too

wookie70
30-01-2016, 06:34 PM
And the tube who tried to get on the pitch after our second goal.

high bee
30-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Yes, and there's always one who lets everybody down. Let's hope he's found.

Shouldn't be hard if the TV cameras panned into the crowd after it, the guy held his hand up to apologise. Hopefully he is found and punished, regardless of who it hit it was a horrible mindless act.

staunchhibby
30-01-2016, 06:38 PM
We do not want idiots like that.Hopefuly he can be traced through his seat.As said good job it missed the referee and all credit to Henderson for playing it down.

Borderhibbie76
30-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Not welcome in our support...hope he gets identified and banned for life

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Steveey
30-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Here's a vid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/35452420

Thegreenside
30-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Absolute idiot. Hope whoever it was is banned for life. No place in a football ground

stevie-bee
30-01-2016, 06:49 PM
He was sitting about 3 rows in front of me he had his son with him,
Tried to spit on s st Johnstone player and spat on the guys in front of him .

mutley
30-01-2016, 06:52 PM
We'll surely there were people around him who either saw it/ know him/ can identify him?
Did anyone pull him up about it at the time?
Same as the scrotes that were fannying about in the main stand? (Apparently got the kiosk shut ?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greencore
30-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Idiot. Hope he gets found out and banned. Nae need.

matty_f
30-01-2016, 07:00 PM
What kind of a ****ing ******** chucks a cup of tea at anyone?

Alfred E Newman
30-01-2016, 07:01 PM

If he did have his son with him it makes it ten times worse. Idiot.

30-01-2016, 07:03 PM

What a total moron especially if he was with a child who he should be setting an example for. I realise things can happen in the heat of the moment but this is out of order.

Like I say, whoever you are can you kindly please **** off as we don't want you in our support.

Roxyhibee
30-01-2016, 07:04 PM
If you're reading this you absolute c0(k of a man - I hope you're identified and serve a lengthy ban, including the Final.

Absolute embarrassment to all Hibbys everywhere.

Please catch this total welt and thank god it never hit Liam's face.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2016, 07:05 PM
What an utter ****ing idiot. What kind of brainless fud throws a cup of hot liquid at anyone.

Hope he gets caught and suitably punished. Not welcome in our support.

hibsbollah
30-01-2016, 07:05 PM
I remember being at a game where the linesman got completely taken out by a scotch pie to the back of the head. I am probably a bad person but i found it very amusing at the time. Hot drinks are a bit different though.

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Here's a vid

Jesus wept, how stupid is throwing a hot drink at player/ref...............:rolleyes:

wookie70
30-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Hopefully gets caught and banned. The referee was obviously the target after the ridiculous decision not to let the free kick be taken quickly.

kaimendhibs
30-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Saw it and bbc have a vid of it. Absolutely mindless

30-01-2016, 07:09 PM
I remember being at a game where the linesman got completely taken out by a scotch pie to the back of the head. I am probably a bad person but i found it very amusing at the time. Hot drinks are a bit different though.

Throwing a pie at someone is not right at all but its pretty harmless. Throwing a cup of hot liquid at someone could be quite serious.

truehibernian
30-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Get him identified to the police and charged/banned. Disgraceful stuff.

mutley
30-01-2016, 07:15 PM
You know what will happen next in the PC/health &safety/ nanny state, all hot drinks will be banned, served at luke warm temperatures or won't be allowed in the stands so you'll have to drink it in the serving area!

SlickShoes
30-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Idiot, the stewards and folk around him should be having a word. You can clearly see who it is on TV, hopefully a ban from ER coming from hibs.

jacomo
30-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Get him identified to the police and charged/banned. Disgraceful stuff.

:agree: what a d1ck. I feel sorry for his son.

E10 Rifle
30-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Get rid - non Hibee.

I thought overall in the area I was in the support was fine. Bit of a hotbox smokefest in the bogs (thanks lads I needed a wee inhale) and a bit of stupid abuse of non-Hearts employees, but nothing outrageous. That said, the old stand at Tynie is a death-trap. How it gets a safety certificate I have no idea.

Ozyhibby
30-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Henderson was in a fair bit of discomfort, so it was def hot.

iwasthere1972
30-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Just no need for it. Hope he feels guilty when he eventually sobers up.

snooky
That linesman was still pie-eyed when I saw him later on that night. ;-)

CraigHibee
Here's a vid

bad crack, i saw him wiping his sleeve but never realised it was because of this, shocking stuff and if the perpetrator is reading this, you are a complete bell end :aok:

Thecat23
30-01-2016, 07:35 PM
I was about 3 rows behind him to the right. Block B row 6. He was also trying to spit on the Saints players near the end when they had a throw in. Worst thing about it was having his son there who God knows what he must have thought of his dad.

Loads of folk shouting at him but didn't care. I think Liam was in a bit discomfort it was all done his arm and on his sleeve.

Thecat23
30-01-2016, 07:38 PM

Must have been near me mate. I was seat 25. Guy was a clown!

mutley
30-01-2016, 07:39 PM
If someone close to him can work out his seat number, might be able to be traced via his ticket?

Stantons Angel
30-01-2016, 07:41 PM
I was about 3 rows behind him to the right. Block B row 6. He was also trying to spit on the Saints players near the end when they had a throw in. Worst thing about it was having his son there who God knows what he must have thought of his dad.

Loads of folk shouting at him but didn't care. I think Liam was in a bit discomfort it was all done his arm and on his sleeve.

i saw this happen along from where i was sitting and the support around the idiot were really angry at him! if he had his son with him and was spitting at players too he should be ashamed of himself!

This is the sort of behaviour i would expect at Ibrox not amongst the Hibs support!

As for those stupid wee neds behind the goal letting of the smoke bomb.......... when will they ever learn? The club has your names and addresses attached to your ticket purchases for the seats you were sitting in!!! You might not see the final!! IDIOTS!

IWasThere2016
30-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Muppet. An embarrassment.

Aldo
30-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Rank out of order throwing a full cup of hot tea from the Wheatfield today. Think aimed at the referee but hit Henderson....roaster....(literally). Named and shamed surely!!

Cup of hot tea.

Lowest of the low.

Requires a ban for is actions.

FitbaFolkKen
30-01-2016, 07:56 PM
One idiot threw an empty glass bottle into Dalry Primary School playground before the game. Just heard the smash and didn't see if the culprit was wearing blue or green but it doesn't matter it is bang out of order.

Bristolhibby
30-01-2016, 08:02 PM
One idiot threw an empty glass bottle into Dalry Primary School playground before the game. Just heard the smash and didn't see if the culprit was wearing blue or green but it doesn't matter it is bang out of order.

What a ****ish thing to do. There will be wee ones playing there on Monday.

Tw@!

J

hibee_girl
30-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Not sure how it happened but there was a green flare let off in the middle of the road on Gorgie Road after the game.

Squealing pig
30-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Hope it was sugarless

Alfred E Newman
30-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Not sure how it happened but there was a green flare let off in the middle of the road on Gorgie Road after the game.

I used to have a pair of them way back when!

07BigD
30-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Idiot, the stewards and folk around him should be having a word. You can clearly see who it is on TV, hopefully a ban from ER coming from hibs.
The stewards did f all and to be honest I'm not surprised no one did anything at the time, hopefully someone will come forward now they are not sat next to the idiot

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 12:37 AM
I was in SEC C, row 12 and saw the cup of tea get launched but couldn't identify the stupid idiot that done it. Found it truly pathetic. If reports of him trying to spit at St J players are also true, then I hope he is banned for good at attending football matches. Disgusting supporters like that are not welcomed!

Spike Mandela
31-01-2016, 06:22 AM
Storm in a tea cup.:rolleyes:

WestEndHibee
31-01-2016, 06:24 AM
This incident honestly put a downer on the whole day for me. The fact that some idiot thought it was ok to throw boiling water at a person is criminal. Could've done real damage to either the ref or our players and has definitely done damage to our reputation!

I don't agree with face recognition cameras but they'll be put to good use if they catch whoever did this.

ALF TUPPER
31-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Nice hat..... ****bag!

McIntosh
31-01-2016, 07:14 AM
I do not know if the water was hot, only Liam Henderson will know that. However, the intent was clearly there, it was not only a breach of the peace but in my own opinion assault. This man should face a lengthy ban - at least five years. We need to stamp this out, alongside missile throwing and all forms of sectarian/racist/homophobic chanting.

Keith_M
31-01-2016, 07:28 AM
Surely the people around incidents like this should be reporting it to the Police/Stewards and identifying the culprits.

31-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Surely the people around incidents like this should be reporting it to the Police/Stewards and identifying the culprits.

Agreed. This is the age of online shopping after all.

patlowe
31-01-2016, 08:01 AM
If true, it's laughable that he tried to apologise, as if it would have been OK if it had hit the ref instead!

The occasion definitely brought out a few tools yesterday, which is annoying as the behaviour in general was good in the circumstances.

Re the flare on Gorgie Road - fans were quick to sing 'you're not a hibee' or something similar. I hope that sort of self-policing or 'shaming' gets through to the idiots but who knows.

Stuarty27
31-01-2016, 08:30 AM
The Guy should never be allowed back at Easter Road,

Clown.

oneone73
31-01-2016, 08:31 AM
The Guy should never be allowed back at Easter Road,

Clown.

He might never have been to Easter Road.

CRAZYHIBBY
31-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Was it fair trade tea?

jacomo
31-01-2016, 09:45 AM

In my world, this is about 1,000 times less serious than hurling a cup of hot tea at a player.

oldbutdim
31-01-2016, 09:57 AM
It will be in the referees report so we will be in bother.
The cup (bovril) actually hit the ref which caused the lid to fly off and soak Liam.

Eyrie
31-01-2016, 10:00 AM

If Scottish football has the testicular fortitude to bring in strict liability then that would happen because most fans would recognise the damage it could cause to the club and realise that helping to identify the culprit for immediate ejection would mitigate the penalty.

trev the hat
31-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Cowardly thing to do, should be easy enough identified by seat number & hopefully banned from ER.
What a role model he must be for his son !!

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Cowardly thing to do, should be easy enough identified by seat number & hopefully banned from ER.

With a parent like that his son is already destined to be an erse sadly.

leggeto
31-01-2016, 10:09 AM
I honestly can't believe he done that,so stupid,and with a wee laddie (roll eyes face)

DH1875
31-01-2016, 10:17 AM

This, we know the stand, section and row so it shouldnt be that tough for the club to track him down.

Franck Stanton
31-01-2016, 10:22 AM
I do not know if the water was hot, only Liam Henderson will know that. However, the intent was clearly there, it was not only a breach of the peace but in my own opinion assault. This man should face a lengthy ban - at least five years. We need to stamp this out, alongside missile throwing and all forms of sectarian/racist/homophobic chanting.

You are quite correct young sir/madam, in Scottish Law this act is indeed an assault.

Not only should he serve a lengthy ban but also a hefty fine or even custodial sentence. Complete and utter idiot.

easty
31-01-2016, 10:25 AM
You are quite correct young sir/madam, in Scottish Law this act is indeed an assault.

Not only should he serve a lengthy ban but also a hefty fine or even custodial sentence. Complete and utter idiot.

A custodial sentance is a bit much. The boys clearly a fanny, but he doesn't deserve the jail for it.

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:27 AM
A custodial sentance is a bit much. The boys clearly a fanny, but he doesn't deserve the jail for it.

Would you no want somebody jailed for throwing hot tea at you?

Pretty Boy
31-01-2016, 10:29 AM

Whilst not condoning the behaviour in any way, see my previous posts, it's worth remembering this was likely done in the heat of the moment as opposed to anything pre meditated.

Football banning order? Absolutely. Fine or community service? Yes. Jail? Unless he has previous then probably a bit much.

easty
31-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Whilst not condoning the behaviour in any way, see my previous posts, it's worth remembering this was likely done in the heat of the moment as opposed to anything pre meditated.

Football banning order? Absolutely. Fine or community service? Yes. Jail? Unless he has previous then probably a bit much.

:agree:

Franck Stanton
31-01-2016, 10:34 AM

Really ? Hot liquid thrown at you ? = In Scottish Law this constitutes SERIOUS ASSAULT with a weapon. The eventual outcome doesn't matter - the INTENT to cause harm is the main element of the charge whether premeditated or not. So yes, a custodial sentence would be appropriate, - frequently seen them given for lesser assaults.

Franck Stanton
31-01-2016, 10:35 AM

Exactly my point.

hibsbollah
31-01-2016, 10:35 AM

What a stupid and offensive thing to say about a child.

easty
31-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Really ? Hot liquid thrown at you ? = In Scottish Law this constitutes SERIOUS ASSAULT with a weapon. The eventual outcome doesn't matter - the INTENT to cause harm is the main element of the charge whether premeditated or not. So yes, a custodial sentence would be appropriate, - frequently seen them given for lesser assaults.

Simmer doon.

If the guy had boiled a kettle, poured the cup, walked up to Henderson and poured it over his head, then I'd no argue with what you're saying. But that's no what happened. The guy had a drink, how hot it was we've nae idea, but I'd guess it hadn't just that second been poured, then threw it in a drunken stupor, and it hit Henderson. The guys a complete fud, but you're no going to convince me that he deserves the jail!

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:40 AM

I suppose then that these guys who hit somebody in the heat of the moment causing them serious injury or worse should get away with it as well since it wasn't pre-meditated?

easty
31-01-2016, 10:41 AM
I suppose then that these guys who hit somebody in the heat of the moment causing them serious injury or worse should get away with it as well since it wasn't pre-meditated?

:rolleyes:

Are you really saying that's comparable to this drink chucking incident? :confused:

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:42 AM

Are you really saying that's comparable to this drink chucking incident? :confused:

What was the guys intent with throwing the cup?

SunshineOnLeith
31-01-2016, 10:43 AM

Unless he's got a record of previous convictions the length of Easter Road, there's literally a zero per cent chance he'd end up in jail for that. Stop talking nonsense.

If the fiscal actually bothered taking this anywhere he'd get a football banning order and a fine and/or Community Payback Order.

Hope all the posters who were sat near him are letting Hibs know so that they can trace him.

matty_f

Of course it is - what if that had hit his face or his eyes?

easty
What was the guys intent with throwing the cup?

Probably to hit the ref, "causing him serious injury or worse".

easty
31-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Of course it is - what if that had hit his face or his eyes?

What if it did? As far as I could tell it hit him on the arm, and he hasn't (unless I'm mistaken) had to seek medical treatment.

BoomtownHibees
Probably to hit the ref, "causing him serious injury or worse".

If it had hit him square on the coupon then it may well have done

Beefster
Unless the guy was Gary Anderson, he had no idea where the cup was going (as shown by the fact that it grazed the ref and hit Henderson). If the liquid had gone in someone's eyes, premeditation would have been moot.

The guy's a bellend who will just have to suck up whatever is headed his way if he's identified.

easty
31-01-2016, 10:49 AM
If it had hit him square on the coupon then it may well have done

it might have, it might not.

matty_f
31-01-2016, 10:49 AM
What if it did? As far as I could tell it hit him on the arm, and he hasn't (unless I'm mistaken) had to seek medical treatment.

Different getting hot liquid in your eyes to getting it on your arm through a t-shirt.

Surely you could figure that out yourself?

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:50 AM
it might have, it might not.

Exactly. And that poor guy with the serious injury "might have" hit his head off the kerb or he "might not" have your honour

easty
31-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Different getting hot liquid in your eyes to getting it on your arm through a t-shirt.

Surely you could figure that out yourself?

I've had a few fairly hot showers in my time, I've never suffered an eye injury as yet. Touch wood.

Scottie
31-01-2016, 10:52 AM
A lot of Donald Findlay QC's posting on here this morning.

Do do any of you play the flute as well by any chance ? :rolleyes:

SunshineOnLeith
31-01-2016, 10:52 AM

Are you under the impression that every idiot who punches someone uptown on a Friday or Saturday night gets a prison sentence?

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Are you under the impression that every idiot who punches someone uptown on a Friday or Saturday night gets a prison sentence?

Not at all. Where did I say that?

easty
31-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Exactly. And that poor guy with the serious injury "might have" hit his head off the kerb or he "might not" have your honour

Your comparrisons are as bad as the boy with the teas aim mate.

lucky
31-01-2016, 10:55 AM
The guy was stupid, but the witch hunt in here is wrong. It could lead to the wrong person being named. Let's leave this to the authorities

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Your comparrisons are as bad as the boy with the teas aim mate.

Possibly a bit extreme however if he does get nailed for it then it's a pretty poor defence to say "aye it might have hit him, it might no have"

Pretty Boy
31-01-2016, 10:57 AM

He didn't cause serious injury though.

Whether he merits a jail sentence or not is debateable. As has been said by others unless he has a long list of previous the chance of him getting one is almost zero.

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 10:58 AM

Whether he merits a jail sentence or not is debateable. As has been said by others unless he has a long list of previous the chance of him getting one is almost zero.

You're probably right mate. However the intent was there

31-01-2016, 10:59 AM

Jail sentence is a bit extreme but if he's caught I hope he's banned from games and if he has any decency he will apologise to Henderson.

matty_f
31-01-2016, 10:59 AM
I've had a few fairly hot showers in my time, I've never suffered an eye injury as yet. Touch wood.

Do you shower with water from the kettle?

I'm out of this one, there's no point arguing with this level of debate, you'll drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

easty
31-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Do you shower with water from the kettle?

I'm out of this one, there's no point arguing with this level of debate, you'll drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

The level of debate was dragged down when it was suggested that the boy deserved the jail...

easty
31-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Jail sentence is a bit extreme but if he's caught I hope he's banned from games and if he has any decency he will apologise to Henderson.

Absolutely

Franck Stanton
31-01-2016, 11:07 AM
You're probably right mate. However the intent was there

That is the point, as I stated previously, in law all the PF has to prove is the intent, irrespective of whether any injury was caused or not. Now a lot of posters pointing out the fact he would get a custodial only if he had a long pre-cons list, probably true, however, now this is just my opinion, he would deserve one. Harsh ? Possibly, however look at the facts - he has his son with him - some example to show him - he, by all accounts follows up this liquid throwing by trying to spit on Sainty players - also an act of assault - and generally acts like a complete idiot to anyone around him that try and talk to him. Not just a "one-off" "heat of the moment" act as some have stated.

matty_f
31-01-2016, 11:08 AM
The level of debate was dragged down when it was suggested that the boy deserved the jail...

That's just someone's opinion (not mine), that's not bringing the debate down - they used a reasoned argument to back up their opinion.

TrinityHibs
31-01-2016, 11:09 AM
He acted with wreckless disregard I think is the phrase. If caught he will get what he is due. A banning order is the easy one. Found guilty of a criminal offence probably. A fine quite possibly. Jail unlikely.

stoneyburn hibs
31-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Throwing the tea was bad enough, behaving like that in front of his child is ridiculous, sad man.

Killiehibbie
31-01-2016, 11:21 AM
You know what will happen next in the PC/health &safety/ nanny state, all hot drinks will be banned, served at luke warm temperatures or won't be allowed in the stands so you'll have to drink it in the serving area!

Half way there yesterday my Bovril certainly wouldn't have caused any burns.

SunshineOnLeith
31-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Not at all. Where did I say that?

It's the only meaningful purpose I can see to your reply to Pretty Boy, who suggested that a football banning order/CPO might be appropriate, but not jail.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 11:29 AM
What a stupid and offensive thing to say about a child.

Maybe worded wrong but my point still stands, brought up by a ****** idiot sadly probably means the child will be taught the same morals as his erse of a Dad. I am hardly being offensive to a child FFS.

midfield_maestro
31-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Nice hat..... ****bag!

If you repeatedly pause the BBC footage you can see that the cup has come from behind that guy

hibsbollah
31-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Maybe worded wrong but my point still stands, brought up by a ****** idiot sadly probably means the child will be taught the same morals as his erse of a Dad. I am hardly being offensive to a child FFS.

Aye you are.

lucky
31-01-2016, 11:59 AM
If you repeatedly pause the BBC footage you can see that the cup has come from behind that guy

That's why this thread should be closed before the wrong person is named. I'm not condoning the guy but a social media witch hunt is wrong

Lago
31-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Aye you are.
No he's not, spot on in his assessment.

SunshineOnLeith
31-01-2016, 12:01 PM

I'd say saying that somebody you've never met nor spoken to is "destined to become an erse" is both offensive and completely stupid.

basehibby
31-01-2016, 12:04 PM

What an absolute piece of pond life - life ban please - don't want to share a stand with **** like that thank you very much.

hibsbollah
31-01-2016, 12:07 PM
No he's not, spot on in his assessment.

So you also think a child who has an arse for a father is 'destined to become an arse'?

Famous Fiver
31-01-2016, 12:15 PM
I was sat in the front row not 5 yards from the ref and Liam. Carton flew right over my head.

Liam got a real fright and the liquid was obviously very hot given his reaction. Hate to think what would have happened if it had hit it's intended target.

On the point of whether the thrower should get the jail, it was reckless in the extreme and was an aggressive act. Don't know how that would pan out in a court of law.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Aye you are.

No I'm not, you have decided to put your own slant on what I have said, I think you know perfectly well the point I am making.

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:16 PM
OMG some idiot throws tea at one of our own player by mistake or not and what happens you all start on each other maybe the tea chucker is not the only roaster there are a few on here that only want to argue

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:17 PM
I'd say saying that somebody you've never met nor spoken to is "destined to become an erse" is both offensive and completely stupid.

Would you now, I have explained my reasoning and stand by it so if I have offended you tough ****.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2016, 12:17 PM

A tad harsh don't you think?

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:19 PM
A tad harsh don't you think?

No I have explained my reasoning and stand by it.

hibsbollah
31-01-2016, 12:19 PM
No I'm not, you have decided to put your own slant on what I have said, I think you know perfectly well the point I am making.

Stop wriggling out of it. You know what you posted. It's been quoted back to you twice. And it sounds stupid and offensive every time.

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:20 PM
so from now on its ice tea only

AND MON THE STAGGIES

CRAZYHIBBY
31-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Apparantly he was pointed out by some fans to the stewards ....not sure if he was spoken to or not.....my mate was at the game a few rows behind him.....my mates a jambo who was there with his hibby wife and her dad

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Stop wriggling out of it. You know what you posted. It's been quoted back to you twice. And it sounds stupid and offensive every time.

Eh I'm not wiggling out of it, I have explained and already said it was maybe worded wrongly but I stand by the sentiment.

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Eh I'm not wiggling out of it, I have explained and already said it was maybe worded wrongly but I stand by the sentiment.

you both are getting boring now

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:24 PM

Go away then!

hibsbollah
31-01-2016, 12:25 PM

Who asked you? Stop bullying Scouse FFS :grr:

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:28 PM
and breath gentlemen lets get back to our common goal and find this teewaat and make sure he never returns

Hermit Crab
31-01-2016, 12:30 PM
and breath gentlemen lets get back to our common goal and find this teewaat and make sure he never returns

You're too busy wishing Ross County good luck....

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Who asked you? Stop bullying Scouse FFS :grr:

the word both should have given you a clue that I meant you too
http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:32 PM
You're too busy wishing Ross County good luck....#

thought it might have lightened things up a bit must have went over some folks heads sorry about that

hibsbollah
31-01-2016, 12:32 PM
the word both should have given you a clue that I meant you too
http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

:grr: There's a hot cup of bovril here with your name on it :grr:

:greengrin

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:35 PM
:grr: There's a hot cup of bovril here with your name on it :grr:

:greengrin

your Bovril cant harm me i'll just get me a piece of asbestos from the Saville dome that'll protect me http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Okay I'm settled, just had a hot drink to calm down and didn't spill a drop. :-)

hibbypostie
31-01-2016, 12:38 PM
hope your kid didn't spill any on him :sofa:

NAE NOOKIE
31-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Its a disgrace .... Hearts should be hammered for this IMO :wink:

Seriously though, the guy is an utter ******** and deserves everything he gets if found, there's a good chance the contents of the cup were very hot and could have scalded the ref or Liam ..... that's the point of view the court will take I would imagine.

GreenLake
31-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Had to put the kettle on after reading this thread

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:41 PM
hope your kid didn't spill any on him :sofa:

No he followed my example ;-)

Thecat23
31-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Imagine being at work and someone walks past and throws a boiling cup of tea over you. What would you do and how would it be delt with? I'd get the roaster charged simples and he'd be fired!

Hope he's banned from any games as guys like that are not welcome at Hibs games. At what point do you think, throwing this cup will be a great idea.

Guys a welt and if he's charged good, if not he'll no doubt be banned.

Malthibby
31-01-2016, 01:34 PM
Imagine being at work and someone walks past and throws a boiling cup of tea over you. What would you do and how would it be delt with? I'd get the roaster charged simples and he'd be fired!

Hope he's banned from any games as guys like that are not welcome at Hibs games. At what point do you think, throwing this cup will be a great idea.

Guys a welt and if he's charged good, if not he'll no doubt be banned.

Yup. I was further away down the Wheatfield & was mumping about the ref bringing the ball back after the quick free kick. Obvious now that he did that because Henderson was hit with the tea,
so the erse who threw it also stopped a very promising break. Congratulations.

Ronniekirk
31-01-2016, 02:11 PM
It's a stupid irresponsible act and if it was someone with a child with them ,it's no example to set .

I was in Section S row q and further down and to the right two guys were having a square go after arguing about the guy in front standing up and blocking his view .
Got really ugly but despite his mates trying to calm him down his level of aggression was unabated .Stewards couldn't calm him down and it led to Police having to huckle him

His aggressive behaviour then went into overdrive and he kept trying to get at the Hibs supporter who had complained and was shouting abuse .
Just Nae need for the situation to get so out of hand and missed the game .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lago
31-01-2016, 02:19 PM
So you also think a child who has an arse for a father is 'destined to become an arse'?
Children learn from their parents, fact.

BoomtownHibees
31-01-2016, 02:55 PM
Yup. I was further away down the Wheatfield & was mumping about the ref bringing the ball back after the quick free kick. Obvious now that he did that because Henderson was hit with the tea,
so the erse who threw it also stopped a very promising break. Congratulations.

That's no what happened. The ref had already stopped the quick free kick and then this numpty has decided to launch his cup of tea at the ref

jacomo
31-01-2016, 03:02 PM

Nah, but people who attack someone unprovoked and has their back turned to them or otherwise unable to anticipate the attack tend to get treated much more harshly.

As said above, the guy throwing the tea was an idiot and a coward. Nae sympathy from me if he gets done.