PDA

View Full Version : Well done Alan Stubbs

Zazu62
30-01-2016, 06:11 PM
U. Are. The. Man

Northernhibee
30-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Three top flight teams (including the unbeaten league leaders at the time) have taken us on and all three have failed. Top work, Stubbsy :flag:

ALF TUPPER
30-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Yeah. Absolutely. GGTTH

Borderhibbie76
30-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Stubbsy....Stubbsy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Squealing pig
30-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Long contract needed. Teams b sniffing. But need out this leAgue

RoscoHibby
30-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Stuuuubsy! Stuubssy!!!

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Best manager since Mowbray. The way he's turned us around from the turmoil when he first arrived is nothing short of remarkable. He is the man to take us forward.

#Stubbsy

Hibernia&Alba
31-01-2016, 12:53 AM
:applause:

:flag:

eastmainsmsh
31-01-2016, 03:40 AM
Best thing to happen to us apart from relegation although if we stayed up terry and June might've still been here think Stubbs is brilliant

lucky
31-01-2016, 08:01 AM
Long contract needed. Teams b sniffing. But need out this leAgue

He's just signed an extension at the start of the season. If Hibs win promotion or the cups I don't expect Stubbs to be here next season. He played at the highest level and will manage at the highest level. He will get a English Championship club and will one day be Everyon's boss. I'm just enjoying the journey. This season could be very special

ALF TUPPER
31-01-2016, 08:06 AM
He's just signed an extension at the start of the season. If Hibs win promotion or the cups I don't expect Stubbs to be here next season. He played at the highest level and will manage at the highest level. He will get a English Championship club and will one day be Everyon's boss. I'm just enjoying the journey. This season could be very special

Good post.
Lets enjoy this while Stubbsy is at the helm.

SeanWilson
31-01-2016, 08:08 AM
Alan.

Keith_M
31-01-2016, 08:31 AM
We're the only team in Scotland with a 100% record against Premiership sides this season.

bigwheel
31-01-2016, 08:34 AM
We're the only team in Scotland with a 100% record against Premiership sides this season.

Annan ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s.a.m
31-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Three top flight teams (including the unbeaten league leaders at the time) have taken us on and all three have failed. Top work, Stubbsy :flag:

McBookie ‏@McBookie · 15h15 hours ago
Amazingly Hibernian now have the same number of wins this season over Premiership sides as Dundee Utd - 3

:tee hee:

mutley
31-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Amazingly Hibernian now have the same number of wins this season over Premiership sides as Dundee Utd - 3

Haha brilliant !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aljo7-0
31-01-2016, 10:28 AM

In United's defence- one of our wins was against them!

edinburghhibee
31-01-2016, 10:51 AM
In that case lets go one better and pump the s.c.u.m inawe!!!!

hibby rae
31-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Best manager since Mowbray. The way he's turned us around from the turmoil when he first arrived is nothing short of remarkable. He is the man to take us forward.

#Stubbsy

I'd go as far to say he's better than Mowbray. He had to build a team from nothing whereas Mowbray had a lot of the key players there already, he has a plan B if plan A isn't working, something Mowbray struggled to do in my opinion, and he's more disciplined with the players. No out on the lash for them on unless he says so. And I imagine with two big games in the next week they won't have been. Although I obviously did like Mowbray and think he served us well!

jacomo
31-01-2016, 11:38 AM

I think him, John and Taff would fancy a crack at the Scottish Premiership, wouldn't they?

Holmesdale Hibs
31-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Well done Stubbs and all involved. We've beat some good teams en route as well and have looked comfortable playing against SPL opposition.

31-01-2016, 12:09 PM
This man has done an absolutely incredible job especially for a young manager who is new to management.

When he came in the place was a shambles and the club was at an all time low. He quite literally had to assemble a team from scratch and some of his signings have been fantastic. So used to managers in the past bringing in absolute duds but Stubbs and his team just seem to have such a good eye for a player.

He's not only built a good team that we can finally be proud of and a team of guys who want to fight for each other but he's lifted the entire club. The dressing room has so much spirit and togetherness and the feel good factor with everyone at the club is just fantastic atm. Yes i realise that "nothing has been won yet" but to lift the club up from the horrible low we were it after Butcher is a remarkable achievement.

Lets not forget Leann Dempster and her team who also came in and changed our club for the better. Massive massive amount of credit due to her as well.

:gwa:

Fife-Hibee
31-01-2016, 12:44 PM
This man has done an absolutely incredible job especially for a young manager who is new to management.

When he came in the place was a shambles and the club was at an all time low. He quite literally had to assemble a team from scratch and some of his signings have been fantastic. So used to managers in the past bringing in absolute duds but Stubbs and his team just seem to have such a good eye for a player.

He's not only built a good team that we can finally be proud of and a team of guys who want to fight for each other but he's lifted the entire club. The dressing room has so much spirit and togetherness and the feel good factor with everyone at the club is just fantastic atm. Yes i realise that "nothing has been won yet" but to lift the club up from the horrible low we were it after Butcher is a remarkable achievement.

Lets not forget Leann Dempster and her team who also came in and changed our club for the better. Massive massive amount of credit due to her as well.

:gwa:

10/10 :-)

Captain Trips
31-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Well done Alan Stubbs, even though in the 2nd tier of the Scottish league you have given this cub its pride and swagger back. What cannot be understated is the camaraderie with the club that had been missing IMO for the last few years.

Pushing for promotion and now with a very realistic chance of winning a trophy. You are doing an excellent job at the club and for me at this juncture on the verge of being best in my 27yrs.

GGTTH

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2016, 05:17 PM
I love how level-headed he is. I love Stubbs!