30-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Mind folk were slating him...

FromTheCapital
30-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Good game today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
30-01-2016, 05:19 PM
He was definitely allowed to be a bit more advance again today which helps him no end. He was great today.

Thecat23
30-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Thought he done very well today. In fact they all did! Dagnall maybe needs couple more games to get the match fitness but still ran the channels well.

Overall a fantastic team performance back by a brilliant crowd today.

Onion
30-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Thought he was excellent today.

But he needs to cut out those lapses where he gets dispossessed 30 yards from Hibs' goal with the rest of the mids in advanced positions. Better teams will punish you for that.

Canon Hannan
30-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Great performance today and plays a defensive game which is not always given credit for.

Well done Fraser and the whole team.

hfc rd
30-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Great performance by Fraser. He definitely played his part in the victory.

matty_f
31-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Fyvie's a very good young player. He'll have the odd bad game. He was excellent yesterday. Long may he stay at Hibs.

Lee Marvin
31-01-2016, 12:18 AM
He was immense today. Second only to mcginn

J-C
31-01-2016, 08:59 AM

When Stubbs was trying to make him play as a defensive midfielder, given the free role in the middle and he's a different player, I've said as much on numerous threads.

Hibs90
31-01-2016, 09:09 AM
I'm his biggest critic sometimes but he done well yesterday.

Danderhall Hibs
31-01-2016, 09:19 AM
When Stubbs was trying to make him play as a defensive midfielder, given the free role in the middle and he's a different player, I've said as much on numerous threads.

What position was he playing yesterday? I thought he was at the base of the diamond?

Borderhibbie76
31-01-2016, 09:30 AM

I agree he was immense but closest to mcginn for me were both Dylan who was class and Hanlon

malcky
31-01-2016, 09:49 AM
I agree he was immense but closest to mcginn for me were both Dylan who was class and Hanlon

Thought Henderson was outstanding as well

Borderhibbie76
31-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Thought Henderson was outstanding as well
Agreed mate...in fact most of the team were yesterday...changed days having so many players to pick from for MOM

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

malcky
31-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Yes no failures best display I've seen in ages

GreenArmyyy!
31-01-2016, 10:03 AM

People were slating him because he hasn't been good enough. He did however play very well yesterday.

J-C
31-01-2016, 10:07 AM
What position was he playing yesterday? I thought he was at the base of the diamond?

As far as I could see, there was no real base at the diamond, players were intertwining all the game, in fact McGeouch was there a lot also. I think being allowed to be more expressive in their game aids the midfield, McGinn's wonderful run through the middle summed that up, if he was on the left of the diamond, what was he doing in the top middle of it, very similar to last year when the four in midfield were given license to roam and the others would naturally slot in and cover.

keep the faith
31-01-2016, 10:08 AM

My take too. I think people need to lose the idea that there always needs to be a scapegoat. There isn't one in this squad!
Time for unconditional backing at these exciting times.

bigwheel
31-01-2016, 10:09 AM
As far as I could see, there was no real base at the diamond, players were intertwining all the game, in fact McGeouch was there a lot also. I think being allowed to be more expressive in their game aids the midfield, McGinn's wonderful run through the middle summed that up, if he was on the left of the diamond, what was he doing in the top middle of it, very similar to last year when the four in midfield were given license to roam and the others would naturally slot in and cover.

it's the interchangability of the Hibs midfield in the diamond that is making the difference...Fyvie is the base, but their flexibility made it very hard for St Johnstone yesterday...as good a midfield performance I've seen from us since the peak days of Brown and Thomson & co.

ancient hibee
31-01-2016, 11:53 AM
The interchange of the midfield makes it very difficult for opponents-particularly at premiership level-in the championship they just fall back and mark space-and StJ didn't know what was going on much of the time.It also meant we got away from the constant interpassing between Hanlon and Fontane and instead we transferred the ball through the midfield at a much higher tempo than we've had recently. with good overlapping from the full backs.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2016, 11:56 AM
I will say it on every thread that has his name on it, Fyvie is a very good player. :top marks

Iggy Pope
31-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Agreed mate...in fact most of the team were yesterday...changed days having so many players to pick from for MOM

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Agreed also. Best illustrated by the lack of those tiresome ratings out of 10 threads that inevitably followed a ***** performance.

ACLeith
31-01-2016, 02:14 PM
I will say it on every thread that has his name on it, Fyvie is a very good player. :top marks

Totally agree. 👍 And like most of the team their best days are way in the future