PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this show on the road

Hibernia&Alba
30-01-2016, 12:39 PM
First of all, for everyone in attendance at Asbestos Heights today, remember to wear your hard hat and high vis vest, for health and safety reasons. You must sign the disclaimer at the turnstile whereby you agree to enter at your own risk. In the event of a roof falling down, stay calm and following the instructions of the stewards.

We'll have a big advantage in support and are playing just across the road (albeit in far worse surroundings than we're accustomed to) so let's make it count. The weather conditions might make it a bit of a lottery, so let's hope luck is on our side too.

I can only foresee a tight game here, and getting to a cup final whilst in the Championship would be a terrific boost. Let's make plenty of noise.

:flag:

BoomtownHibees
30-01-2016, 01:18 PM
First of all, for everyone in attendance at Asbestos Heights today, remember to wear your hard hat and high vis vest, for health and safety reasons. You must sign the disclaimer at the turnstile whereby you agree to enter at your own risk. In the event of a roof falling down, stay calm and following the instructions of the stewards.

We'll have a big advantage in support and are playing just across the road (albeit in far worse surroundings than we're accustomed to) so let's make it count. The weather conditions might make it a bit of a lottery, so let's hope luck is on our side too.

I can only foresee a tight game here, and getting to a cup final whilst in the Championship would be a terrific boost. Let's make plenty of noise.

:flag:

No much point. We have no chance against Celtc in the final according to...................em.............you!!!

Borderhibbie76
30-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Asbestos Heights ...just brilliant 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Anne budge doing the Rod Petrie walkabout in hospitality. I like her more than that creep.

silverhibee
30-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Anne budge doing the Rod Petrie walkabout in hospitality. I like her more than that creep.

Is she selling cakes. :greengrin

Greencore
30-01-2016, 01:50 PM

She's a whore 😃😃😃😃

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2016, 02:00 PM
I wish she was, the food is small and wouldn't fill a child.

Edson Arantes
30-01-2016, 02:01 PM
She's a whore 

She's also my aunt. :wink: