PDA

View Full Version : The feel good factor

iwasthere1972
29-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Yes some may say we're only in the Championship but as far as I'm concerned we've got to make the best of the situation. Easter Road a fortress, a manager who knows what he's doing, players playing their hearts out, a Scottish League Cup Semi Final tomorrow and a derby next week.

When was the last time you felt this happy?

Me? It was that sunny summer's morning a decade ago (might have even been 10 years) when I bundled 'er indoors and her belongings into a :taxi and :bye: her a final farewell. In fact come to think about it, it was more :giruy2: than :bye: Happy memories. :party:

Come on the Hibees. :aok:

lord bunberry
29-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Yes some may say we're only in the Championship but as far as I'm concerned we've got to make the best of the situation. Easter Road a fortress, a manager who knows what he's doing, players playing their hearts out, a Scottish League Cup Semi Final tomorrow and a derby next week.

Me? It was that sunny summer's morning a decade ago (might have even been 10 years) when I bundled 'er indoors and her belongings into a :taxi and :bye: her a final farewell. In fact come to think about it, it was more :giruy2: than :bye: Happy memories. :party:

Ha ha just reading that gave me the feel good factor :greengrin. I'm loving going to games expecting to win and tomorrow will be no different, I think we're one of the best teams in the country right now.

PatHead
29-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Ha ha just reading that gave me the feel good factor :greengrin. I'm loving going to games expecting to win and tomorrow will be no different, I think we're one of the best teams in the country right now.

Yep. love watching Hibs just now. Can't wait on our next game.

iwasthere1972
30-01-2016, 07:23 PM
I feel good. :thumbsup:

Magnificent.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Already looking forward to next Sunday.

Hibernia&Alba
30-01-2016, 07:29 PM

:greengrin:not worth

Aye, things feel good right now. A cup final ahead, a derby cup match next weekend and going nicely in the league. Nothing is yet won, but whatever happens in the remainder of the season, we're clearly moving in the right direction both on and off the field. Promotion would trump everything, so we need to cut The Rangers' lead, starting at Morton. Happy days just now, and well deserved, after the years of pish we've endured. :agree:

hfc rd
31-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Feel good factor isn't just back amongst the support. I feel it in the players as well. They seem like a very close nit bunch. Their seems to be a great togetherness amongst them. Summed it up with their huddle at the end when the ref blew the FT. We're all in it together and will continue to fight all the way.

#ASGAWA