PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN V ST JOHNSTONE: MATCHDAY INFORMATION

RSS Bot
29-01-2016, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6138)

cabbageandribs1875
29-01-2016, 04:36 PM
The SPFL have issued the following message:
“All fans attending the Scottish League Cup Semi-Finals, presented by Utilita this weekend should note that enhanced search arrangements will be in place at these fixtures. This additional safety measure has the potential to delay entry into the ground so fans are strongly encouraged to get to the Stadium as early as possible. Turnstiles will be open 1 ½ hours before kick-off i.e. 1.30pm.”
Alcohol and pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the ground and supporters may be turned away if they are deemed to be drunk on arrival. Hibernian FC will be charged in full for any damage caused to the infrastructure of the stadium, so please respect the property of the host club.

Hibee_Craig7062
29-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Hopefully the only damage is to their nets with the ball hitting the saints one often

monktonharp
29-01-2016, 04:44 PM
The SPFL have issued the following message:
“All fans attending the Scottish League Cup Semi-Finals, presented by Utilita this weekend should note that enhanced search arrangements will be in place at these fixtures. This additional safety measure has the potential to delay entry into the ground so fans are strongly encouraged to get to the Stadium as early as possible. Turnstiles will be open 1 ½ hours before kick-off i.e. 1.30pm.”
Alcohol and pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the ground and supporters may be turned away if they are deemed to be drunk on arrival. Hibernian FC will be charged in full for any damage caused to the infrastructure of the stadium, so please respect the property of the host club.is this the final warning on damage? we have done this all week, and most have read the post from HFC OFFICIAL:rolleyes:

cabbageandribs1875
29-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Hopefully the only damage is to their nets with the ball hitting the saints one often

but it's hertz remember, i would prefer all our goals are tap-ins like stokesy's last week, imagine if Big Dom was still with us(sigh) and burst a hole in the cheap netting they use, they would claim that was wanton damage

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-01-2016, 04:49 PM
is this the final warning on damage? we have done this all week, and most have read the post from HFC OFFICIAL:rolleyes:

I'm sure folk are doing it with the best of intentions but, it feels like being back at school.

cabbageandribs1875
29-01-2016, 04:49 PM
is this the final warning on damage? we have done this all week, and most have read the post from HFC OFFICIAL:rolleyes:

queen budge is due to address the nation tomorrow morning asking hibs fans not to inflict any more damage on the wongadome, it's a bit of a tip already

iwasthere1972
29-01-2016, 05:37 PM
I really can't see a problem with the official statement from Hibs. We've obviously been hit in the pocket by the dafties behaviour at Tynecastle in the past and there's simply no need to be wrecking the toilets or the seats. The stadium is already a dump so nothing to be gained by us causing further violence.

You might hate your next door neighbour but it doesn't mean to say that if he invited you in that you would piss on his sofa or ***** in his bath.

Plenty singing, plenty Hibs goals and celebrations to follow.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Pete
29-01-2016, 05:42 PM
If people do wreck the place cab we not just bill hearts for the improvements?

iwasthere1972
29-01-2016, 05:44 PM
If people do wreck the place cab we not just bill hearts for the improvements?

As best os we would like too I don't think so.

poolman
29-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Its a fair enough message

I know it's a real dump but I can't understand why anybody wants to vandalise the place just cos it's the PBS

It just puts Hibs out of pocket and gives ammunition for the pink fans to get on their high horse

lucky
29-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Why would anyone want to vandalise a football stadium? FFS we are going to a semi final to cheer on our team. The fact it's at the PBS is irrelevant, it's should be about Hibs winning not the ***** hole we are playing at

Sir David Gray
29-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Why would anyone want to vandalise a football stadium? FFS we are going to a semi final to cheer on our team. The fact it's at the PBS is irrelevant, it's should be about Hibs winning not the ***** hole we are playing at

If only everyone had that outlook.

Sadly there will be idiots within our support tomorrow and I have no doubt that there will be damage done to the seats and toilets etc.

It's really sad but it's reality unfortunately.