PDA

View Full Version : Falkirks new signing

Billychaotic182
28-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Is Kevin McCann. Duffie has left the club and McCann is his replacement. From what I've read he has made a good career from himself since leaving Scotland. Wonder if he will be a good signing for them. Thoughts?

IanM
28-01-2016, 03:52 PM
I really want to reply but I don't understand the first sentence 😂

GreenArmyyy!
28-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Doubtful, felt a bit sorry for the lad when he left us but we have much better at our disposal with Gray and McGregor.

KWJ
28-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Collins brought him into the team and then relied to heavily on him I think. Will never forget having Hogg and McCann as centre backs up at Pittodrie, ridiculous.

Hughes didn't give him much of a crack but injuries really took hold of him by then. Happy to know he's still playing and hope he does well for Falkirk, just not too well!

Doesn't shirk a tackle for sure.

EDIT - I see he's been playing in Singapore! Having been to one game there I can assure you that the quality ain't all that.

Iggy Pope
28-01-2016, 04:08 PM
I really want to reply but I don't understand the first sentence 

Looks straightforward. Duffle (?) has left Falkirk. Replaced with Kevin McCann.

Ex Hibby. Fair enough for discussion.

I hope he does well. I liked him. Marvellous in the cup at Pittodrie and scored a raker v the Huns. A tenacious wee player who was very unlucky. Surprised mind, that he is still figuring in the game as it seems like an eternity since he was with us.

Mr White
28-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Hopefully he plays on saturday and takes out Billy king.

Billychaotic182
28-01-2016, 04:33 PM
I really want to reply but I don't understand the first sentence 😂

It's a follow up from the title of the page. Maybe if you we're trying to be less of a smart arse you'd see that 😜 Lol

Stevie Reid
28-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Hughes didn't give him much of a crack but injuries really took hold of him by then. Happy to know he's still playing and hope he does well for Falkirk, just not too well!

He started Yogi's first league game in charge against St. Mirren at ER, and was excellent - but he got injured again after that.

Stevie Reid
28-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Christ, he's 28 now! I feel old...

IanM
28-01-2016, 05:18 PM
It's a follow up from the title of the page. Maybe if you we're trying to be less of a smart arse you'd see that 😜 Lol

Haha swear!! I was trying to be a smart arse, I just never twigged it was a follow on.. Long day

Diclonius
28-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Collins brought him into the team and then relied to heavily on him I think. Will never forget having Hogg and McCann as centre backs up at Pittodrie, ridiculous.

I still have literally no idea what Collins' reasoning was for that.

Smartie
28-01-2016, 06:15 PM
I still have literally no idea what Collins' reasoning was for that.

I think he was possibly just getting a bit full of himself and his ability to make a success of players in familiar positions - he took it too far with this one.

Boozy at sweeper, Murphy at defensive midfield, McCann at centre-mid, Lewis centre-mid - some of JC's creative gambles paid dividends.

I don't remember JC having a multitude of options but somebody said the other day that he had Torben Joneleit on the bench for this game - surely a better option than McCann but Collins (who signed him) didn't seem to rate him.

Big L
28-01-2016, 07:19 PM
I liked the lad when he came in but I don't think he was handled well, wish him all the best except when he plays us!

Franck Stanton
28-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Kevin's a good lad [ for a celtic supporter] knew him and his dad well when they lived in West Calder. Hope he does well - [except when he plays against us obviously.]

Centre Hawf
29-01-2016, 07:36 AM
I think he was possibly just getting a bit full of himself and his ability to make a success of players in familiar positions - he took it too far with this one.

Boozy at sweeper, Murphy at defensive midfield, McCann at centre-mid, Lewis centre-mid - some of JC's creative gambles paid dividends.

I don't remember JC having a multitude of options but somebody said the other day that he had Torben Joneleit on the bench for this game - surely a better option than McCann but Collins (who signed him) didn't seem to rate him.

Joneleits lack of game time was a joke. The lads went on to become a very decent defender judging by the champions leagues ive seen him play a few years ago.

Winston Ingram
29-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Christ, he's 28 now! I feel old...

Made his debut in the same game as Lewis IIRC

stanton_4
29-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Just watched the highlights of the semi against St Johnstone in 2007 and McCann was playing in that one.