PDA

View Full Version : Dev side win again

big-mo
27-01-2016, 04:09 PM
The Development side won again this afternoon against Dundee. The game was played at Links Park Montrose. Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the game today. Hibs took a 2-0 lead in the first half, Hibs could have gone further ahead in the second half when they were awarded a pen with the defender being sent off however the Dundee keeper saved it. Dundee got one back with about 20 mins to go.
From being second bottom in the league (16th) a few weeks ago, they now move up to 9th.

HibbyKeith
27-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the update Mo. :thumbsup:

Famous Fiver
27-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Team?
Scorers?

big-mo
27-01-2016, 05:51 PM
The team was the usual suspects with the new keeper in goal and Danny Carmichael starting. The goals was a cracker from Adam Watson and the second from Oli Shaw. They played very well in the first half with 8 shots on target to their 2. In the second half they faded and allowed Dundee into the game, however they ended the game well.

hfc rd
27-01-2016, 05:52 PM
The team was the usual suspects with the new keeper in goal and Danny Carmichael starting. The goals was a cracker from Adam Watson and the second from Oli Shaw. They played very well in the first half with 8 shots on target to their 2. In the second half they faded and allowed Dundee into the game, however they ended the game well.

How did Otso and Carmichael play?

Billy Whizz
27-01-2016, 05:53 PM
How did Otso and Carmichael play?

He said he wasn't at the game

Craig_HFC
27-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Any news on why Conner Duthie was let go? I thought he was quite promising.

hfc rd
27-01-2016, 05:58 PM
He said he wasn't at the game

Ahh me bad, should have read the whole paragraph. Does anyone know how those two got on?

big-mo
27-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Sorry no more details yet.

SanFranHibs
28-01-2016, 12:44 AM
The Development side won again this afternoon against Dundee. The game was played at Links Park Montrose. Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the game today. Hibs took a 2-0 lead in the first half, Hibs could have gone further ahead in the second half when they were awarded a pen with the defender being sent off however the Dundee keeper saved it. Dundee got one back with about 20 mins to go.
From being second bottom in the league (16th) a few weeks ago, they now move up to 9th.

Montrose seems a long way to go to play Dundee. Glad we were not plsying Aberdeen......Lerwicks not an easy trip in those rough eaters.

Bishop Hibee
28-01-2016, 07:01 AM
Good to hear Watson scored. Number 1 son is good pals with his big brother. What position does he play?

There should be far more under 20's news coming out of Hibs.

Jonnyboy
28-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Good to hear Watson scored. Number 1 son is good pals with his big brother. What position does he play?

There should be far more under 20's news coming out of Hibs.

Midfield, I think. Have seen him twice and think he's got potential