PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine on Leith

FromTheCapital
27-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Could we be hearing this on Saturday IF we win, despite the game being at the PBS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabbage East
27-01-2016, 04:07 PM
No :faf::faf:

lyonhibs
27-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Could we be hearing this on Saturday IF we win, despite the game being at the PBS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if it is self started by the fans.

Not on your nelly will Scott Wilson and his team be putting on SoL at Tynie.

27-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Highly unlikely. It would absolutely sicken them to play it.

No matter, there will be enough hibs fans there to sing and make noise without having hibs songs played over the tannoy.

California-Hibs
27-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Would be absolutely gold if it gets played!!

iwasthere1972
27-01-2016, 05:33 PM

I remember the guy from when he lived around the corner from me in the 60's and he had his pirate radio station. Shiver me timbers. If I had known that he was a Jambo then, I would have been dialling 999.

Correct, can't see SOL being blasted out on their tannoy system. Maybe a good idea because I don't know if the Queen Victoria Asbestos Stand could endure all that vibration.

Nutmegged
27-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Will the "play list" have anything to do with Hearts? I was under the impression that the SPFL have hired out the venue so they will provide everything including the DJ and I'd expect the DJ to have a celabratory play list for either club that is victorious

TAHibby
27-01-2016, 11:49 PM
Anyone remember what it was like in 2007? It doesn't really make sense that he would have control in a neutral venue semi final to the point where he can slip in his snide remarks/avoid playing certain songs.

Andy74
27-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Why would Scott Wilson be involved?

GreenCastle
28-01-2016, 12:42 AM
I'm pretty sure they played it after we won in 2007.

I'm sure the yams song was played at ER when they won against Caley (I think?)

I would expect it to be played on Saturday yes if we won.

Halifaxhibby
28-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Hate to say it but we will have no control over tannoy monkeys at pbs, chummed my pal (jambo)through to darkheid 87 cant remember if it was the first game of the season but the chump with the mic read out the teams....henry smith, albert kidd...sorry walter kidd etc etc nearly pissed myself laughing in the hertz end had to put on my best poker face for 90 mins!!!
Worth the cash!!!
GGTTH
FTHMFC

Halifaxhibby
28-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Hate to say it but we will have no control over tannoy monkeys at pbs, chummed my pal (jambo)through to darkheid 87 cant remember if it was the first game of the season but the chump with the mic read out the teams....henry smith, albert kidd...sorry walter kidd etc etc nearly pissed myself laughing in the hertz end had to put on my best poker face for 90 mins!!!
Worth the cash!!!
GGTTH
FTHMFC

dp00
28-01-2016, 05:45 AM

Pretty sure the SFA bring there own people in to do music and stuff. Essentially they just hire the ground

When the Scotland game was at Easter road they totally rebranded everything in/out the stadium

So let's get SOL played when we win, should really annoy the big team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
28-01-2016, 07:12 AM
Pretty sure the SFA bring there own people in to do music and stuff. Essentially they just hire the ground

When the Scotland game was at Easter road they totally rebranded everything in/out the stadium

So let's get SOL played when we win, should really annoy the big team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If that's the case, it becomes a lot more likely.

Fingers crossed there's a need for it at the end of the game!!