PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFORMATION: GREENOCK MORTON AWAY

RSS Bot
27-01-2016, 03:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6126)

andyf5
27-01-2016, 04:21 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6126)

How do I get tickets for this game acknowledged for loyalty points if its pay at the gate? I've been online but there is no option to buy tickets?

marinello59
27-01-2016, 04:26 PM
How do I get tickets for this game acknowledged for loyalty points if its pay at the gate? I've been online but there is no option to buy tickets?

You don't get loyalty points for pay at the gate.

EH54
27-01-2016, 04:30 PM
think the problem is Morton aren't giving hibs any additional tickets to sell just putting on pay at gate so doubt anyone who doesn't already have a ticket will get the loyalty points.

Hibernia&Alba
27-01-2016, 04:33 PM
£3 for under 16s and free if with parent is great. Well done Morton.

Pretty Boy
27-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Huge game so hopefully we take through decent numbers. Looking forward to it.

Hermit Crab
27-01-2016, 04:35 PM

If you had a ticket for original game then you get the points but now you can't get them because Morton have decided it's a cash gate for the rescheduled game.

flash
27-01-2016, 04:40 PM
If you had a ticket for original game then you get the points but now you can't get them because Morton have decided it's a cash gate for the rescheduled game.

This being the case loyalty points should be removed from those who have tickets as the rest of us are unable to garner said points.

smack
27-01-2016, 04:40 PM
How do you get a refund if you have tickets for original game and can't go to rescheduled game

TamHibs
27-01-2016, 04:41 PM
This being the case loyalty points should be removed from those who have tickets as the rest of us are unable to garner said points.

Why? Those fans bought tickets for the original fixture, not their fault it was postponed. It's a Morton decision to hold PATG tomorrow, not Hibs.

TamHibs
27-01-2016, 04:42 PM
How do you get a refund if you have tickets for original game and can't go to rescheduled game

Contact the TO, a few people I know had to get refunds.

flash
27-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Why? Those fans bought tickets for the original fixture, not their fault it was postponed. It's a Morton decision to hold PATG tomorrow, not Hibs.

Are people who bought tickets earlier more loyal than those who pitch up and pay at the gate?

TamHibs
27-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Are people who bought tickets earlier more loyal than those who pitch up and pay at the gate?

No, but anyone who PATG instead of buying a ticket through Hibs don't get loyalty points anyway. As Hibs have made clear on every game they have sold tickets for.

marinello59
27-01-2016, 04:44 PM

:greengrin
This is the funniest loyalty points comment yet. Thinking about it though I paid at the gate at Alloa so I think everybody else should have their points removed for that game. :greengrin

flash
27-01-2016, 04:44 PM
No, but anyone who PATG instead of buying a ticket through Hibs don't get loyalty points anyway. As Hibs have made clear on every game they have sold tickets for.

Yes but buying from Hibs is no longer an option for this game.

flash
27-01-2016, 04:45 PM
:greengrin
This is the funniest loyalty points comment yet. Thinking about it though I paid at the gate at Alloa so I think everybody else should have their points removed. :greengrin

Nothing funny about loyalty points.

marinello59
27-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Nothing funny about loyalty points.

Whoops. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
27-01-2016, 04:47 PM

:faf: Really?

TamHibs
27-01-2016, 04:48 PM

Which isn't Hibs or the fans who bought for the original tie's fault so why should they be punished?

If you think it's unfair you can only PATG on Tuesday then that would be a grievance you would need to take up with Morton as it was their decision to not print any additional tickets for the rescheduled fixture

Hermit Crab
27-01-2016, 04:52 PM

Everyone had the chance to pre purchase a ticket for the original fixture. If they didn't then that's not hibs fault. It certainly is not hibs fault that Morton have decided not to sell tickets for the rescheduled fixture.

Fans who who have gathered the points will quite rightly keep them as they pre purchased tickets from hibs as per the points system.

andyf5
27-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Contact the TO, a few people I know had to get refunds.

Just been on the phone to the ticket office. The tickets refunded for this game get returned to Morton and are not available for resale. There is "plenty" capacity for pay at the gate but no loyalty points for reasons stated elsewhere on this thread.

flash
27-01-2016, 05:18 PM

Imagine you showing up here.

iwasthere1972
27-01-2016, 05:20 PM

Plus we got all the way to Greenock before it was called off. :stirrer:

As if that wasn't bad enough we were forced into a nearby club and made to drink alcohol. :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
27-01-2016, 05:24 PM

As if that wasn't bad enough we were forced into a nearby club and made to drink alcohol. :greengrin

I only got to Harthill so I might end up in negative figures, points wise.

iwasthere1972
27-01-2016, 05:26 PM

I was going to PATG that day anyway so never got any points anyway. Besides I've got plenty as it is. :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-01-2016, 05:38 PM
I posted weather and pub updates on the postponed match thread but never got any extra loyalty points, its a disgrace! ;-)

iwasthere1972
27-01-2016, 05:40 PM
I posted weather and pub updates on the postponed match thread but never got any extra loyalty points, its a disgrace! ;-)

Can you post updates for Saturday. Weather not looking too good all week.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Precipitation seems to have abated for the moment. :-)

wookie70
27-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Pondering the trip but the lack of loyalty points does put me off a wee bit. Not Hibs fault but no idea why I couldn't purchase a returned ticket. You might get the bizarre situation where I go to the game and get 0 points and the person who returns the ticket and doesn't go retains his 5pts. I wanted to take the kids to the first game but the forecast was terrible so decided to leave it until the day.

Hibs really need to have a think about the way loyalty points are handed out. It is about going to the games for me. If I go to Morton that will be the 4th away game I will have attended without a point. One of my kids would have been eligible for a Hearts ticket if we got loyalty points for pay at the gate at away games. It is very difficult to pay for tickets in advance to stand on open terraces in freezing conditions with young kids. I would get my loyalty points but might not end up going to the games as the conditions are too grim for the kids.

Since90+2
27-01-2016, 06:37 PM
I dont think this messageboard can handle another loyalty point debate :greengrin

Onion
27-01-2016, 06:59 PM
I dont think this messageboard can handle another loyalty point debate :greengrin

If the Yam distribution is typical of what we can expect, this subject is going to run and run. Wait till we get to the LC Final :greengrin

TamHibs
27-01-2016, 07:00 PM

I hadn't even left the house in Whitburn when it got called off.

Close one!

TamHibs
27-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Pondering the trip but the lack of loyalty points does put me off a wee bit. Not Hibs fault but no idea why I couldn't purchase a returned ticket. You might get the bizarre situation where I go to the game and get 0 points and the person who returns the ticket and doesn't go retains his 5pts. I wanted to take the kids to the first game but the forecast was terrible so decided to leave it until the day.

Hibs really need to have a think about the way loyalty points are handed out. It is about going to the games for me. If I go to Morton that will be the 4th away game I will have attended without a point. One of my kids would have been eligible for a Hearts ticket if we got loyalty points for pay at the gate at away games. It is very difficult to pay for tickets in advance to stand on open terraces in freezing conditions with young kids. I would get my loyalty points but might not end up going to the games as the conditions are too grim for the kids.

Anyone who returns their ticket will have their loyalty points removed.

Carheenlea
27-01-2016, 07:16 PM
When we talk about Scottish Football and high cost for fans - £17 while not the most expensive match day ticket for us this season, it`s a lot of money for a seat on a bench on an uncovered terrace on a Tuesday night in February. I don`t imagine many will be sitting down mind.

Jumbo
27-01-2016, 08:39 PM
What about people who've bought ticket, not returned it, but don't go to game ? I reckon they should get an extra 5 point removed 🤔

Hermit Crab
27-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Imagine you showing up here.

Imagine you coming out with a ridiculous statement about fans having points taken off them!!

Hermit Crab
27-01-2016, 10:28 PM
What about people who've bought ticket, not returned it, but don't go to game ? I reckon they should get an extra 5 point removed 樂

Prove they didn't go though. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
27-01-2016, 11:08 PM
I just buy away tickets and rip them up,no intention of traveling I just consider I am buying loyalty points nothing else.

iwasthere1972
27-01-2016, 11:33 PM
I just buy away tickets and rip them up,no intention of traveling I just consider I am buying loyalty points nothing else.

Can I have your ticket for the derby then? I've got two but need one to put on eBay.

Cheers.

blackpoolhibs
27-01-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm not going to the game, but bought a ticket for the original game. 5 points harvested. :greengrin

Andy74
27-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Everyone had the chance to pre purchase a ticket for the original fixture. If they didn't then that's not hibs fault. It certainly is not hibs fault that Morton have decided not to sell tickets for the rescheduled fixture.

Fans who who have gathered the points will quite rightly keep them as they pre purchased tickets from hibs as per the points system.

I thought it was important to you that attendance and loyalty was rewarded?

Scouse Hibee
28-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Can I have your ticket for the derby then? I've got two but need one to put on eBay.

Cheers.

Sorry mate too late,I have already given it away as I can't make it.

silverhibee
28-01-2016, 07:48 AM
More Loyalty points nonsense, if it stays like this then the thread will be closed.

Source. A Admin.

j'adore hibs
28-01-2016, 08:07 AM
bought tickets for original fixture, cant make replay so refunded my tickets, £20 better than 5 loyalty points considering im ST, HSL, have cup games and odd away games already in the loyalty point bag :agree:

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:12 AM
I thought it was important to you that attendance and loyalty was rewarded?

How can you attend a game that was cancelled? Many fans were on their way to the game. It's a shame that Morton are not issuing Hibs anymore tickets as there are going to be fans that miss out.

Danderhall Hibs
28-01-2016, 08:18 AM
How can you attend a game that was cancelled? Many fans were on their way to the game. It's a shame that Morton are not issuing Hibs anymore tickets as there are going to be fans that miss out.

Is Andy's point maybe that it seems you're ok with some fans getting points and others 0, despite saying all you want is for everyone to get rewarded for attendance?

CallumLaidlaw
28-01-2016, 08:53 AM
bought tickets for original fixture, cant make replay so refunded my tickets, £20 better than 5 loyalty points considering im ST, HSL, have cup games and odd away games already in the loyalty point bag :agree:

Did you just call them, or did you need to go in with the tickets?

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Is Andy's point maybe that it seems you're ok with some fans getting points and others 0, despite saying all you want is for everyone to get rewarded for attendance?

No, I do think that tickets should have been made available given the time that the two teams had since the fixture was rearranged. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done this time. Out of the first batch of fans that bought tickets, will there be a lot that travel and pay at the gate given its a Tuesday night instead of a Saturday.

Brightside
28-01-2016, 09:54 AM
I wish you'd all buy STs then we wouldn't have all this LP nonsense every week. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 10:11 AM
I wish you'd all buy STs then we wouldn't have all this LP nonsense every week. :greengrin

I do have a st :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
28-01-2016, 12:05 PM
No, I do think that tickets should have been made available given the time that the two teams had since the fixture was rearranged. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done this time. Out of the first batch of fans that bought tickets, will there be a lot that travel and pay at the gate given its a Tuesday night instead of a Saturday.

Just give everyone 0 points then it's all equal?

Danderhall Hibs
28-01-2016, 12:05 PM

As we know that doesn't matter anymore - it's all about what tier of ST you have now.

PercyHibs
28-01-2016, 12:09 PM

Posts like this are the reason people are apprehensive about posting on the boards. The guys made a valid point whether you agree with it or not but you feel the need to mock him because you don't agree.

CallumLaidlaw
28-01-2016, 12:21 PM
As well as having a main board, and other sports board, a private board, etc, any chance a "loyalty points board" can get added. Then make Hermit Crab the admin for just that board, and the rest of us can get on with our lives :greengrin

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Posts like this are the reason people are apprehensive about posting on the boards. The guys made a valid point whether you agree with it or not but you feel the need to mock him because you don't agree.

I can't see how removing points after a major ticket sale for a big game is a valid point. It's just one of those things. The game got called off. Morton want pay at the gate. Those who purchased for the first game get the points. Those who returned them lost their points. What more can Hibs do?

I'm assuming you've missed the posts mocking me by other posters in the past few weeks?

Hibernia&Alba
28-01-2016, 07:20 PM
I think I might head through to Inverclyde for this. I will see if I can sort it; I like Cappielow, it's an old fashioned stadium.

celthedd1
28-01-2016, 07:39 PM
I'm not going to the game, but bought a ticket for the original game. 5 points harvested. :greengrin

Can take it off your hands if you want to sell it

Danderhall Hibs
28-01-2016, 08:05 PM
I can't see how removing points after a major ticket sale for a big game is a valid point. It's just one of those things. The game got called off. Morton want pay at the gate. Those who purchased for the first game get the points. Those who returned them lost their points. What more can Hibs do?

I'm assuming you've missed the posts mocking me by other posters in the past few weeks?

I've already said what else they can do - remove all points for the game that never happened.

If it's all about fairness (see the HSL v loyalty points debate) then it should be fair for all attending not just those that intended to go to the cancelled game.

Far too much "I'm alright Jack" going on with these points.

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I've already said what else they can do - remove all points for the game that never happened.

If it's all about fairness (see the HSL v loyalty points debate) then it should be fair for all attending not just those that intended to go to the cancelled game.

Far too much "I'm alright Jack" going on with these points.

Now to be fair there's point sharing/harvesting going on too. People not going but buying for mates. Plus offering client refs to randoms and collecting the points. The game is going to happen though and those who have purchased tickets have to be given the opportunity to use them. It would be hard for Hibs to prove who did or didn't go unless some sort of number system on the tickets was brought in. Too complicated though.

Danderhall Hibs
28-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Now to be fair there's point sharing/harvesting going on too. People not going but buying for mates. Plus offering client refs to randoms and collecting the points. The game is going to happen though and those who have purchased tickets have to be given the opportunity to use them. It would be hard for Hibs to prove who did or didn't go unless some sort of number system on the tickets was brought in. Too complicated though.

Everyone that bought a ticket for the cancelled game will be in the database - remove the points. Alls fair.

marinello59
28-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Everyone that bought a ticket for the cancelled game will be in the database - remove the points. Alls fair.

Steady on, I had a five hour round rail trip that day for a game that didn't happen. Could I maybe get to keep 1 point so the day wasn't a complete wash out? :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
28-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Steady on, I had a five hour round rail trip that day for a game that didn't happen. Could I maybe get to keep 1 point so the day wasn't a complete wash out? :greengrin

That's only worthy of a 1/2 point.

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Morton U20 match tonight at Cappielow postponed, failed pitch inspection:hmmm:

marinello59
28-01-2016, 08:20 PM
That's only worthy of a 1/2 point.

Better than nowt. :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Can take it off your hands if you want to sell it

I dont actually have the ticket, it got lost in transit when the club sent it out. I was to pick a replacement ticket up that the club were dropping off for me on the day, but you know the rest.

Just going to let it ride, i have the points and after all its only money. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:39 PM

Not looking good is it.

wookie70
28-01-2016, 08:41 PM

Fingers crossed the game is off on Tuesday. A vital league game in between a semi and big cup game isn't ideal. No idea why Hibs agreed to that if they had a say.

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Not looking good is it.

Nope.....

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Fingers crossed the game is off on Tuesday. A vital league game in between a semi and big cup game isn't ideal. No idea why Hibs agreed to that if they had a say.

To be fair I'll go along with that for those reasons and selfishness as I'll have a 600 mile round trip to make due to work.

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Nope.....

If it's off again then maybe Morton can send some tickets our way.

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2016, 08:46 PM
To be fair I'll go along with that for those reasons and selfishness as I'll have a 600 mile round trip to make due to work.

Be good if we were told before setting off this time though, if in any doubt

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Be good if we were told before setting off this time though, if in any doubt

Yeah that would be really handy for me given my situation for the next 2-3 months. Perhaps you could mention that to the club or someone could tweet Morton or something.

Baldy Foghorn
28-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Yeah that would be really handy for me given my situation for the next 2-3 months. Perhaps you could mention that to the club or someone could tweet Morton or something.

Sure Morton will tweet if inspection planned etc......

Hermit Crab
28-01-2016, 08:55 PM

Yes, they did tweet updates last time iirc.

marinello59
28-01-2016, 09:00 PM

Aye, the groundsman will be on to that.:greengrin

portycabbage
28-01-2016, 09:27 PM

I think it's grossly unfair you got extra loyalty pints.

PercyHibs
28-01-2016, 09:38 PM

No I've not seen the previous posts your talking about but two wrongs and all that. I completely take your point and respect your opinion. Why not write thank instead of your original ridicule.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Not looking good is it.

FFS! I've already booked a return journey on Megabus to Glasgow, will I at least get 2 loyalty points for that?