PDA

View Full Version : Not long to go now

27-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Absolutely cannot wait for saturday. We'll fill that nasty, horrible tin can dump of a stadium green and white! Been a long time since I was this excited for a game, I feel like a child waiting for christmas :greengrin

:gwa:

Nutmegged
27-01-2016, 02:01 PM
The feel good factor is well and truly ramped up at the moment, in the thick of a Title race, a League Cup Semi and a huge Scottish Cup game at the PBS

Onion
27-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Absolutely cannot wait for saturday. We'll fill that nasty, horrible tin can dump of a stadium green and white! Been a long time since I was this excited for a game, I feel like a child waiting for christmas :greengrin

:gwa:

:agree: Gonna be a cracking atmosphere and one of the games of the season :thumbsup: .

St J are a real good Prem side and favourites IMO. Their problem recently has been scoring goals. If we can stay tight at the back, I'm sure JC and Stokes to get us to the final.

Ronniekirk
27-01-2016, 07:35 PM
I Think They haven't won in Their last six outings ,so they could be short of confidence ,or see this as a one off game and freed up from league games go out and express themselves
But if we can get at them early and unsettle them we can do this Think it will be a good game end to end stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

doddsy
27-01-2016, 07:57 PM
I should be picking up my ticket tomorrow for the Main Stand at Tynie for the Semi-Final.

Anyone know if it's safe to stamp your feet in the rickety old wooden Stand. Maybe best not as I'm a bit scared in case my

foot goes through the floor. Anyone know if it can stand such strain?

:rockin::rockin:

O'Rourke3
27-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Can't wait and my SC ticket for next week fell through the door this morning too - it's a sign I tells ya....:flag::flag::flag: