PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Lotto

hibee1875
27-01-2016, 12:23 PM
What's the script with this? Has anyone ever won the jackpot or any other significant amount of money off it?

I played for a while but only ever won half a free line every now and then. Does it bring any significant amount of money into the club?

I'm_cabbaged
27-01-2016, 04:31 PM
I played hibs lotto at 10 this morning, I didnae win either 😞

Jack
27-01-2016, 04:41 PM
There have been a couple of decent, not life changing though wins I'm told but no one so far has wanted any publicity.

As the publicity says all money goes to the managers fund, that's 26% of the stake.

When it started the income was very good however it slipped away, as you might expect.

The club is raising the profile again, it's easy money for them and there is the opportunity for someone to win big.

GreenArmyyy!
27-01-2016, 05:52 PM
The problem is they its going to lose its appeal if there is no evidence of anyone winning, not promoted all that well at all....

MB62
27-01-2016, 05:52 PM
I just started playing a couple of weeks ago (got three numbers on Saturday and won £7.82 or thereabouts ).
I won't be playing it again once my kitty runs out. It seems you can only deposit money in to your account using a credit card rather than a debit card, then you get an additional charge for a doing a cash transaction.

Jack
27-01-2016, 06:36 PM
I just started playing a couple of weeks ago (got three numbers on Saturday and won £7.82 or thereabouts ).
I won't be playing it again once my kitty runs out. It seems you can only deposit money in to your account using a credit card rather than a debit card, then you get an additional charge for a doing a cash transaction.

Nah! I only ever used a debit card.

hibee1875
27-01-2016, 07:28 PM
The problem is they its going to lose its appeal if there is no evidence of anyone winning, not promoted all that well at all....

Exact reason I stopped playing. However can understand the winners want for anonymity

MB62
28-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Nah! I only ever used a debit card.

I tried that and it rejected it, asking me to try another credit card.

Might try it again with a debit card.

Ringothedog
28-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Just joined after reading this thread, one line on the wed/sat for next 4 weeks

Ringothedog
28-01-2016, 12:50 PM

I just used my debit card