PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sevco - worm turning?

Jim44
27-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Sevco supporters have generally professed blind faith in the Lying King's promises. A few months ago, anyone remotely doubting his word would have been strung up for heresy. For month's FF's pages have been full of their invincibility and progress but there are signs of doubt appearing. The fact that there are several threads about the Lying King's £30m warchest and their questionable success in the transfer window, it seems that not everything in the garden is rosy.

JimBHibees
27-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Sevco supporters have generally professed blind faith in the Lying King's promises. A few months ago, anyone remotely doubting his word would have been strung up for heresy. For month's FF's pages have been full of their invincibility and progress but there are signs of doubt appearing. The fact that there are several threads about the Lying King's £30m warchest and their questionable success in the transfer window, it seems that not everything in the garden is rosy.

Kris Boyd was also quite critical of him on tv yesterday.

Lucius Apuleius
27-01-2016, 09:16 AM

Yep. And WTF does it have to do with him? Would think he would be more concerned about his current employers . Fuels the myth that everyone and everything revolves around that pair if ****ty teams

h185forever
27-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Yep. And WTF does it have to do with him? Would think he would be more concerned about his current employers . Fuels the myth that everyone and everything revolves around that pair if ****ty teams

my thoughts entirely

Winston Ingram
27-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Social Media has had a terrible effect on Sevco/Rangers.

If any of the newspapers had ever dared to question the goings on then they were were attacked on there by there humongous army of winow linking fans.

As a result, the EBT, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Dave King scenarios go relatively unchecked as the media outlets are too scared to question tonthe impact on their sales.

On top of that, if it wasn't for Social Media, Sevco would have been parachuted straight back into the top flight the moment they were formed.

Keith_M
27-01-2016, 09:32 AM
On top of that, if it wasn't for Social Media, Sevco would have been parachuted straight back into the top flight the moment they were formed.

Surely you can't go back into somewhere you've never been.

:hmmm:

Sammy7nil
27-01-2016, 11:21 AM

Are you forgetting about the Magic Hat :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
27-01-2016, 11:24 AM
A 'glib and shameless liar' who tells glib lies to fans of The Rangers? No way :greengrin

bod
27-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Social Media has had a terrible effect on Sevco/Rangers.

If any of the newspapers had ever dared to question the goings on then they were were attacked on there by there humongous army of winow linking fans.

As a result, the EBT, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Dave King scenarios go relatively unchecked as the media outlets are too scared to question tonthe impact on their sales.

@scotzine on twitter gets a hard time from the the rangers fans

Nutmegged
27-01-2016, 12:53 PM

So does Jim Spence, Graham Speirs, AgentScotland, Chris McLaughlan and anyone else who actually speaks up

Ozyhibby
27-01-2016, 12:55 PM
So does Jim Spence, Graham Speirs, AgentScotland, Chris McLaughlan and anyone else who actually speaks up

Species and McLaughlin are actually banned by the club for speaking up and Parks motor group have withdrawn their advertising from the Herald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenginger
27-01-2016, 01:34 PM
Species and McLaughlin are actually banned by the club for speaking up and Parks motor group have withdrawn their advertising from the Herald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the rest of the free world not agree to boycott the Parks Motor Group ! :greengrin

Bayern Bru
27-01-2016, 02:33 PM

Big Celtic fan.

AndyM_1875
27-01-2016, 03:17 PM

To be fair scotzine is a bit of a bell end who farts out some ludicrous stuff .

However Spence and Spiers are both good value on Twitter.

Nutmegged
27-01-2016, 04:43 PM

Aye, I agree with that, Scotzine comes across as a numpty, he doesn't even seem intelligent given the role he's crafted for himself

blaikie
27-01-2016, 04:56 PM

I worked with Andy who runs Scotzine a few years back, the guy knows his stuff about Scottish football. But I agree sometimes he does let his allegencies with Celtic cloud his professional judgement especially with the europhria surrounding the Huns at the moment.

hibsbollah
27-01-2016, 05:13 PM
I Don't Care About The Rangers.
*sneer*

O'Rourke3
27-01-2016, 05:55 PM

Kris at half time in a game earlier this season referred to Rangers "us" "we need to..."

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Viva_Palmeiras
27-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Apologies folks under 30 - can only think of this...

O'Rourke3
27-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Apologies folks under 30 - can only think of this...

:hijack:
Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town was a better series....

Viva_Palmeiras
27-01-2016, 06:57 PM
:hijack:
Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town was a better series....

Youll not find me disputing that ;)

Bostonhibby
27-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Seems unlikely, I can't see a worm wanting to support the rangers in the first place. It's a fair bit up the evolutionary scale from plankton.

Jack Hackett
27-01-2016, 07:44 PM

Ohkaaay......and if you weren't being fair? :greengrin

Winston Ingram
27-01-2016, 08:36 PM

You're correct. My apologies.

They would have inserted the new pretend club into the top flight:aok:

The Green Goblin
28-01-2016, 06:38 AM
Will Hibs 'early bird' subscribers get this worm?