PDA

View Full Version : Dom gone but 1 more in?

Callum_62
27-01-2016, 07:48 AM
"Said his goodbyes yesterday. Hibs still looking at the possibility of adding one more player. "

according to Kenny Miller.....

I think 'underscore' was hinting at such in the Malonga thread....

J-C
27-01-2016, 07:50 AM
"Said his goodbyes yesterday. Hibs still looking at the possibility of adding one more player. "

according to Kenny Miller.....

I think 'underscore' was hinting at such in the Malonga thread....

Think The Cat was hinting at maybe a defender coming, possibly cover for Stevenson would be my guess.

GordonHFC
27-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Think The Cat was hinting at maybe a defender coming, possibly cover for Stevenson would be my guess.

This to me is the missing piece of the jigsaw. Would be very happy if this was the case.

J-C
27-01-2016, 07:57 AM
This to me is the missing piece of the jigsaw. Would be very happy if this was the case.

We have Crane but he was injured for a good few months and I would have thought this hampered his development, If Stevenson gets suspended or injured we have Hanlon or Fontaine but that's just makeshift stopgaps, a player similar to Eckersley ( but match ready and fit :) ) would be ideal till the end of the season.

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Underscore has been hinting for ages with stuff like "oh ya ****er" etc.

Brightside
27-01-2016, 08:51 AM
Underscore has been hinting for ages with stuff like "oh ya ****er" etc.

That was just a really nice Curry that night. ;-)

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2016, 09:03 AM
That was just a really nice Curry that night. ;-)

Or a spicy one exiting the next morning?

Franck Stanton
27-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Fitbaw Managers eh - prior to window opening Stubs said he was happy with the squad as it stood and was in no rush to add to it, now, IF, we do sign another player, that will make 6 signings this window. Have to say I am happy with the signings and the squad has significantly been improved, however, just pointing out that we have to take managers talk with a pinch of salt sometimes.

MB62
27-01-2016, 09:30 AM
How many is that gone now during this window?

Malonga
Forster
Duthie
Feruz
Anier

I'm sure there's 2 or 3 more but I can't remember who.

mvteng
27-01-2016, 09:34 AM
How many is that gone now during this window?

Malonga
Forster
Duthie
Feruz
Anier

I'm sure there's 2 or 3 more but I can't remember who.

Stanton out on loan

J-C
27-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Fitbaw Managers eh - prior to window opening Stubs said he was happy with the squad as it stood and was in no rush to add to it, now, IF, we do sign another player, that will make 6 signings this window. Have to say I am happy with the signings and the squad has significantly been improved, however, just pointing out that we have to take managers talk with a pinch of salt sometimes.

Sometimes things happen and players either want away or others become available, maybe he didn't envisage Malonga leaving this window and it's freed up wages for elsewhere.

SkintHibby
27-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Does nobody else think it's another midfielder we need? When McGeouch is missing I always think we are short of options in the middle of the park.

J-C
27-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Does nobody else think it's another midfielder we need? When McGeouch is missing I always think we are short of options in the middle of the park.

Having Thomson ( also Bartley )here will allow Fyvie to play a more advanced role which he's more suited to, Henderson, McGinn, McGeouch and Fyvie should be enough to cope with in the middle.

007 Mickey Weir
27-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Conor Duthie gone. Is he not guy we got from Hearts in the summer. Highly rated?

J-C
27-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Conor Duthie gone. Is he not guy we got from Hearts in the summer. Highly rated?

Yep

nellio
27-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Eckersley has gone to Canada I think so we will need cover at LB