FromTheCapital
26-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Nope :aok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
26-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Oh ffs.

26-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Nope, he is available for both the league cup and the SC next week against the yams. Question is though, should be start or come off the bench again?

Personally, I'd start him up front from the start with Cummings

HibbyAndy
26-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Dagnall & Cummings this week with Stokesy getting off the bench and JC & TS against the cheats.

26-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Dagnall & Cummings this week with Stokesy getting off the bench and JC & TS against the cheats.

Stokes is a must to start next week IMO. We need all the physicality we can get as hearts will simply aim to bully/hack us off the park.

Cod Boy
26-01-2016, 06:30 PM
We have 3 games in 8 days so think there will be changes for each game.

26-01-2016, 06:32 PM
We have 3 games in 8 days so think there will be changes for each game.

The benefits of having a big squad and plenty decent cover for all areas will really come into play here. Will take some of the pressure of players as well.

Aldo
26-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Stokes is a must to start next week IMO. We need all the physicality we can get as hearts will simply aim to bully/hack us off the park.

It's not all about the physicality IMHO.

I would say that the from 2 need to be smart and we play to our strengths not theirs.

On the deck and in behind the 2 CH's. Get them turning and in the back foot.

What we must do is stay disciplined, get at them from the off and don't give them a minutes peace.

We also must take our chances.

For that and from what others have alluded to, Dagnall appears the man for this job so I would say it'll potential be between JC and AS for a starting berth (and that includes this weekend)

Ronniekirk
26-01-2016, 06:59 PM
It's not all about the physicality IMHO.

I would say that the from 2 need to be smart and we play to our strengths not theirs.

On the deck and in behind the 2 CH's. Get them turning and in the back foot.

What we must do is stay disciplined, get at them from the off and don't give them a minutes peace.

We also must take our chances.

For that and from what others have alluded to, Dagnall appears the man for this job so I would say it'll potential be between JC and AS for a starting berth (and that includes this weekend)

Dagnalls scoring record stated he scores one in three ,so he is therefore due a goal by my reckoning .Certainly been impressed by his attitude and work rate and he isn't afraid to take a pop at goal which is good to see . .Assume he is getting sharper with every game ,as against Raith thought he needed to be that bit quicker in the last third

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aldo
26-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Dagnalls scoring record stated he scores one in three ,so he is therefore due a goal by my reckoning .Certainly been impressed by his attitude and work rate and he isn't afraid to take a pop at goal which is good to see . .Assume he is getting sharper with every game ,as against Raith thought he needed to be that bit quicker in the last third Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's what else he brings which is just as important Ronnie.

I think he'll score on Sat as will Stokesy!