PDA

View Full Version : Behaviour on Saturday

PatHead
25-01-2016, 11:21 PM
The SPFL and the press seem to be taking a good look at fan's behaviour and are beginning to flex their muscles a little. Doubtless they will take a close look at our fans on Saturday and Hearts will mention any vandalism at the first opportunity.

A high profile club which is not any of the old firm will attract attention. It allows them to deflect attention from the Glasgow clubs and say we are all as bad. Not saying to behave like choirboys but please don't sing any offensive songs (Mercer's deid or Refugee songs) as we will all get tarred with the same brush.

Equally don't let any idiots break seats or smash toilets. Apart from anything else OUR club will have to pay for repairs.

Lets just go and have a good time getting right behind the players and watch our team march into another cup final.

Spike Mandela
25-01-2016, 11:47 PM
The demon drink will fuel the baser element in our support I'm afraid..........just hope I'm not one of them.

monktonharp
26-01-2016, 01:04 AM
The SPFL and the press seem to be taking a good look at fan's behaviour and are beginning to flex their muscles a little. Doubtless they will take a close look at our fans on Saturday and Hearts will mention any vandalism at the first opportunity.

A high profile club which is not any of the old firm will attract attention. It allows them to deflect attention from the Glasgow clubs and say we are all as bad. Not saying to behave like choirboys but please don't sing any offensive songs (Mercer's deid or Refugee songs) as we will all get tarred with the same brush.

Equally don't let any idiots break seats or smash toilets. Apart from anything else OUR club will have to pay for repairs.

Lets just go and have a good time getting right behind the players and watch our team march into another cup final.stop trying to be a big nasty polis man. it wont work. we, along with lots of clubs have some real tits , and a lot going to this ground will have nae respect for the place. I hope it's an enjoyable event for Hibernian next week, like you.Thanks for telling fans on here to act like prefects though. never got on with prefects, always thought they were teachers pets.

monktonharp
26-01-2016, 01:08 AM
further to my previous post, the gorgie mob have some recent history re-behaviour out side their own ground, which should be noted:wink:

WeeRussell
26-01-2016, 11:36 AM
stop trying to be a big nasty polis man. it wont work. we, along with lots of clubs have some real tits , and a lot going to this ground will have nae respect for the place. I hope it's an enjoyable event for Hibernian next week, like you.Thanks for telling fans on here to act like prefects though. never got on with prefects, always thought they were teachers pets.

I never got on with folk that picked on others simply for sounding more intelligent and reasonable than them. Everything the OP has said, I would agree with. He is however probably wasting his time.

GreenArmyyy!
26-01-2016, 12:26 PM
I never got on with folk that picked on others simply for sounding more intelligent and reasonable than them. Everything the OP has said, I would agree with. He is however probably wasting his time.

Couldn't agree more, the OP has a very valid point....

Treadstone
26-01-2016, 12:31 PM
further to my previous post, the gorgie mob have some recent history re-behaviour out side their own ground, which should be noted:wink:

Let's leave whataboutery to others.

HibsNutter
26-01-2016, 12:34 PM
stop trying to be a big nasty polis man. it wont work. we, along with lots of clubs have some real tits , and a lot going to this ground will have nae respect for the place. I hope it's an enjoyable event for Hibernian next week, like you.Thanks for telling fans on here to act like prefects though. never got on with prefects, always thought they were teachers pets.

:confused::confused: What's wrong with encouraging our support to behave and channel their energy into supporting the team? Yes of course there will be a few nuggets, as there is at every game, not just every big game. But as long as there's a majority of sensible fans there to point out when the nuggets are crossing the line we'll stop any unnecessary behaviour.

Edson Arantes
26-01-2016, 12:36 PM

The OP is spot on.

He will also be ignored I'm afraid.

Frazerbob
26-01-2016, 12:49 PM

We sure do and some even post on Hibs.net.

hibs0666
26-01-2016, 12:54 PM
I'm thinking of getting really drunk before scrawling HIBS on the wall with (my own) fresh excrement.

I think it would be original, would be dead funny and would make me dead cool (in a deranged sort of way I know) with amongst my fellow supporters.

Edson Arantes
26-01-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm thinking of getting really drunk before scrawling HIBS on the wall with (my own) fresh excrement.

I think it would be original, would be dead funny and would make me dead cool (in a deranged sort of way I know) with amongst my fellow supporters.

I already think you are dead cool. :aok:

monktonharp
26-01-2016, 01:24 PM
We sure do and some even post on Hibs.net.fully agree. also get a few smart *****

Geo_1875
26-01-2016, 01:25 PM
I already think you are dead cool. :aok:

You've obviously missed a lot of his recent posts.

Geo_1875
26-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Lets just go and have a good time getting right behind the players and watch our team march into another cup final.

The press don't take a look at fans behaviour. They have a look at fans forums, facebook and twitter and cut and paste the idiots "confessions".

Why mention vandalism? Why not hang about the toilets on Saturday and make sure fans behave themselves. I'm sure you could recruit a few likeminded souls to cover the other areas of concern. You could maybe stand at the front of the stand and point and make tutting noises at anyone who upsets you.

I'll just be watching the game and relying on others to follow their own moral code.

Edson Arantes
26-01-2016, 01:34 PM
You've obviously missed a lot of his recent posts.

No, not really.

I was merely stating how quickly I realised his coolness when he posted his intentions for the visit to Tynecastle.

I read a lot and post seldom.

But, when I do, they are razor sharp, witty and above all enlightening :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
26-01-2016, 01:44 PM
It's not much to ask of us but drink and idiots normally prevail.

Edson Arantes
26-01-2016, 01:47 PM
It's not much to ask of us but drink and idiots normally prevail.

Some folk mate should not be allowed near alcohol.

monktonharp
26-01-2016, 02:42 PM
I'll just be watching the game and relying on others to follow their own moral code.basically my original thoughts:aok: although my post suggested otherwise, to some :rolleyes:

Spike Mandela
26-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Ann Budge has just been spoken to by the authorities about Hearts fans behaviour in recent times. She appears angry and rather prickly about it so I imagine the slightest little thing happening at Tynie on Saturday will be seized upon and Hibs will be publically hammered.

I don't recall any issue with St J fans and don't see any reason we can't all back our team and have a great friendly day out.

Aldo
26-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Ann Budge has just been spoken to by the authorities about Hearts fans behaviour in recent times. She appears angry and rather prickly about it so I imagine the slightest little thing happening at Tynie on Saturday will be seized upon and Hibs will be publically hammered. I don't recall any issue with St J fans and don't see any reason we can't all back our team and have a great friendly day out.

Regardless if nothing happens the Yams will complain about something.

As for the fans behaviour goes I hope no one is silly enough to think all our fans are angels??
I just hope the mindless idiots in our support don't let the club down.

26-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Totally agree. Anyone thinking that vandalising property there or whatever is "getting one over on hearts" is a moron. If idiots cause damage then hearts will be quite smug and will (quite rightly) be handing us over a hefty bill so the last laugh will be from them.

Please don't let any silly idiots ruin it for the majority of hibs fans who are good people. Sadly the bigger games tend to attract the ********s who use it as an excuse to get off their heads and act like thugs. Most people thankfully are mature enough to be able to have a drink before the game but not turn into a " look at me i'm a big hard man" type character.

Enjoy the game, sing your heart out till the very end and give the boys as much backing as possible. The majority there will be hibs fans so lets make that work to our advantage and make it a brilliant atmosphere hut please lets not ruin it by acting like dickheads.

26-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Some folk mate should not be allowed near alcohol.

This. I remember a semi-final a few years back at hampden and there were a few drunken idiots in the section along from us. Grown men that once they had a few drinks in them started thinking they were big hard men, squaring up to other people etc. Not very pleasant for the people (including young children) that were near them.

O'Rourke3
26-01-2016, 04:44 PM
Ann Budge has just been spoken to by the authorities about Hearts fans behaviour in recent times. She appears angry and rather prickly about it so I imagine the slightest little thing happening at Tynie on Saturday will be seized upon and Hibs will be publically hammered.

I don't recall any issue with St J fans and don't see any reason we can't all back our team and have a great friendly day out.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4914 today from them over the road.....

iwasthere1972
26-01-2016, 04:50 PM
This. I remember a semi-final a few years back at hampden and there were a few drunken idiots in the section along from us. Grown men that once they had a few drinks in them started thinking they were big hard men, squaring up to other people etc. Not very pleasant for the people (including young children) that were near them.

Had a bad experience with a big drunken sod who was sitting in my seat rather than sit in his which was on the row below. My brother wanted to give him a square go but I just called a steward. His antics made us miss the teams coming out and the first five minutes. Twat.

It was the final against Celtic in 2013.

Edson Arantes
26-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Had a bad experience with a big drunken sod who was sitting in my seat rather than sit in his which was on the row below. My brother wanted to give him a square go but I just called a steward. His antics made us miss the teams coming out and the first five minutes. Twat.

What the hell is the point of getting so pie-eyed that you can't watch the game and fancy a fight?

Madness.

PatHead
26-01-2016, 05:05 PM

Really don't know what your problem is with me saying that we will be watched. Certainly not behaving like a school prefect (never was) or a polis man. Just trying to highlight how it will cost the club if folk behave like tw@ts. Notice Hearts are saying it will cost them £40k per match to police matches as their fans are acting daft.

Would far rather that our money was spent on players than police.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Don't stoop to Hearts/Rangers and Celtic level by breaking seats. This costs Hibs money so think about that.

hibee_nation
26-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Really don't know what your problem is with me saying that we will be watched. Certainly not behaving like a school prefect (never was) or a polis man. Just trying to highlight how it will cost the club if folk behave like tw@ts. Notice Hearts are saying it will cost them £40k per match to police matches as their fans are acting daft.

Would far rather that our money was spent on players than police.

I find it best to check the time of his posts, after midnight they go downhill rapid

tartanhibee
26-01-2016, 05:13 PM
the Internet makes me smile.

26-01-2016, 05:18 PM
What the hell is the point of getting so pie-eyed that you can't watch the game and fancy a fight?

Madness.

Some people just can't handle their drink at all. As soon as they've had a few they suddenly think they're invincible and can do what they like. Sadly some people feel that they can't go to the big games unless they are completely and utterly off their faces. Don't get me wrong, me and my mates have all had a good drink before games before and yea must admit we have gone to the game a bit on the drunker side on occassions but we go there, enjoy the game, cause no hassle with anyone and just stay well away of any trouble.

I appreciate that if you chose to take your children to the football that you have to accept that they are going to hear bad language etc. Thats just part of football but children (or anyone for that matter) should not have to be subjected by drunken idiots trying to start fights, abusing other fans etc.

MartinfaePorty
26-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Agree with OP. Would rather have my HSL money contributing to players on the park, rather than policing costs!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

bod
26-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Agree with OP. Would rather have my HSL money contributing to players on the park, rather than policing costs!

I was lead to believe that HSL money was ring fenced for other things ? if its used for other things why aren't hibs saying this

MartinfaePorty
26-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Apologies, was slightly tongue in cheek. However, if there is a finite pot to which the HSL money is added then surely it would affect our signing ability.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2016, 06:15 PM

Totally agree. We can all have a drink, enjoy ourselves, without going overboard. Have a bit respect as well if there are children sitting next to you. They've probably heard it all before but still no need.

E10 Rifle
26-01-2016, 06:16 PM

Will you put a QR code next to it?

Since1875Hibs
26-01-2016, 06:19 PM
The way Police Scotland are acting I wouldn't be surprised if there are protests across all grounds shortly.

£4m on facial recognition?

Two Sevco arrested for singing "stick your camera up your arse" last night.

Madness.

GreenArmy1875
26-01-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm hoping with the points system and the fact it's not at Hampden will keep the Fan*ies away but will get a few I'm sure.. All supporters have a minority

linlithgowhibbie
26-01-2016, 06:28 PM
I'm hoping with the points system and the fact it's not at Hampden will keep the Fan*ies away but will get a few I'm sure.. All supporters have a minority

Apart from Der Hun who have a majority!!!:agree:

tartanhibee
26-01-2016, 06:29 PM

Let's not kid ourselves there plenty of fan**es that go to the football every week if this boards anything to go by.

leggeto
26-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Don't think it will be bad on Saturday, the Scottish against them on the other hand is more worrying

Argylehibby
26-01-2016, 09:12 PM

What's so hard to understand? It's not about respect for the Wongadome or anyone who works there or who normally goes there and sits in the seats we will occupy at the weekend it's about respecting OUR CLUB. Breaking seats, wrecking toilets costs HIBS money not them. They get nice (?) shiney new seats, toilets etc at OUR expense. What right minded sane Hibs fan wants to have Hibs paying to improve their ground? Nobody is askng you or anyone else to act like a prefect. Pathead appears to be asking that we don't embarass our club and more importantly don't cost the club money that could be better used elsewhere. There is a big gap between "prefect" (AKA teachers pet) and "real tits" which is I reckon where Pathead and the vast majority of Hibs fans will be and should be.

Edson Arantes
26-01-2016, 09:24 PM
What's so hard to understand? It's not about respect for the Wongadome or anyone who works there or who normally goes there and sits in the seats we will occupy at the weekend it's about respecting OUR CLUB. Breaking seats, wrecking toilets costs HIBS money not them. They get nice (?) shiney new seats, toilets etc at OUR expense. What right minded sane Hibs fan wants to have Hibs paying to improve their ground? Nobody is askng you or anyone else to act like a prefect. Pathead appears to be asking that we don't embarass our club and more importantly don't cost the club money that could be better used elsewhere. There is a big gap between "prefect" (AKA teachers pet) and "real tits" which is I reckon where Pathead and the vast majority of Hibs fans will be and should be.

Well bloody said Argyle. Well said.

PatHead
26-01-2016, 09:31 PM

Well said.

kaimendhibs
26-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Well said.

10/10

Dashing Bob S
26-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Well the rest of you can do what you like. As it's Tynecastle, I intend to be on my very, very worst behaviour.

Which, of course, is still bloody exemplary.

monktonharp
27-01-2016, 12:10 AM

Would far rather that our money was spent on players than police.I don't have a problem, with you. I don't need to be told to sit down and behave either. the vast majority of Hibs fans will be there to make as much noise and urge our team on to win. cant see any real problem with possible vandalism , as you seemed to suggest, or am I wrong?

monktonharp
27-01-2016, 12:16 AM
I find it best to check the time of his posts, after midnight they go downhill rapidnow you are getting personal. I don't like what you are implying, or do you mean "he gets a bit worked up later in the evening" or " a bit tired as the evening goes on". which is it?

monktonharp
27-01-2016, 12:28 AM
What's so hard to understand? It's not about respect for the Wongadome or anyone who works there or who normally goes there and sits in the seats we will occupy at the weekend it's about respecting OUR CLUB. Breaking seats, wrecking toilets costs HIBS money not them. They get nice (?) shiney new seats, toilets etc at OUR expense. What right minded sane Hibs fan wants to have Hibs paying to improve their ground? Nobody is askng you or anyone else to act like a prefect. Pathead appears to be asking that we don't embarass our club and more importantly don't cost the club money that could be better used elsewhere. There is a big gap between "prefect" (AKA teachers pet) and "real tits" which is I reckon where Pathead and the vast majority of Hibs fans will be and should be.never at anytime have I , in some way condoned any of OUR fans to damage OUR club in any way. I was referring to self policing, and not needing someone to tell us how to behave.

Cabbage East
27-01-2016, 04:21 AM
I don't have a problem, with you. I don't need to be told to sit down and behave either. the vast majority of Hibs fans will be there to make as much noise and urge our team on to win. cant see any real problem with possible vandalism , as you seemed to suggest, or am I wrong?

Agree with this. I don't need to be told how to behave by other Hibs fans. He's started a thread telling Hibs fans what not to sing and how not to behave. What's the need?

Beefster
27-01-2016, 05:45 AM
This thread has been pretty entertaining.

"Don't be a twat and cost the money"

"We know some Hibs fans don't know how to behave but we don't need anyone to tell them how to behave"

And so on.

Scouse Hibee
27-01-2016, 06:28 AM

The folk that carry out such behaviour don't recognise it as doing anything wrong, sadly this post won't mean anything to them.

s.a.m
27-01-2016, 06:28 AM
This thread has been pretty entertaining.

"Don't be a twat and cost the money""

We know some Hibs fans don't know how to behave but we don't need anyone to tell them how to behave"

And so on.

That works to the tune of, 'What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?'
Needs a last line.....:hmmm:

Pete
27-01-2016, 06:36 AM
I get the OP's point but do you think anyone is going to make a concious decision not to do anything wrong after reading this? I doubt very much that the people involved read this forum anyway.

WhileTheChief..
27-01-2016, 07:17 AM
Just as well I saw this thread. I was going there with the sole intention of wrecking the place and causing havoc.

Thanks OP for pointing out the errors of my ways.

AndyM_1875
27-01-2016, 07:54 AM
I will behave in my usual exemplary manner but shall leave my own comment on Tynecastle as I will be in the Star of India on Friday night and will be having Chicken Vindaloo for my dinner. So about 2.45pm Saturday.....:greengrin

broondog
27-01-2016, 09:44 AM
the place is an absolute dump and deserves to be vandalised tbh. However since it will just cost us money I hope the usual idiots within our support think about the club for a change rather than ruining it for everyone.

Hibernia&Alba
27-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Grown men should know how to behave, but there's always the risk of daftie kids showing off to their pals. 99.9 per cent of people at the game will be their to cheer on their team, but, hopefully, we won't experience the 0.1 per cent showing us up by damaging property at Tynecastle. All clubs have their idiots and it only takes a handful to create bad publicity, so let's hope the only story will be the match.

givescotlandfreedom
27-01-2016, 11:19 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4914 today from them over the road.....

She doesn't miss them:

We have made it clear over the past 18 months that unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated by the club and have indeed gone so far as to ban a number of our supporters from the stadium. We have stressed repeatedly that we want Tynecastle to be a family-friendly stadium where all supporters can come and enjoy the atmosphere in one of Scotland’s most iconic stadiums, in a safe and carefree environment.

It was, therefore, with much regret that for the third time this season, we had to call the Police…in this case to the Hearts v Motherwell game…due to rival fans fighting in the streets, in the immediate environs of the stadium…both before and after the game. I cannot begin to tell you how angry this makes me, when we are working so hard to put the club back at the heart of the community. Instead of talking proudly about the team’s superb performance, or indeed our supporters’ unprecedented loyalty (yet another home sell-out), I am instead having to hold meetings with the authorities regarding how we are going to address this behaviour problem.

The outcome of these meetings is quite simply that we have had to agree that we will have no Police-free matches, between now and the end of the season. This will cost the club between £40,000-£50,000.

Apart from the reputational damage that this behavior causes the club, its employees and its supporters, this is £40,000-£50,000 that we cannot put towards our stadium and facilities improvements programme.

Allowing a tiny minority of supporters to bring the club’s reputation into disrepute is something we will not tolerate. We will be clamping down on supporters who behave unacceptably. This will mean more stringent checks and more surveillance both inside and outside the stadium. While this is very disappointing, we are confident that the majority of true supporters will agree that action must be taken.

On a similar note, many of you will have seen in the media that Hearts is under formal investigation because of a number of incidents that took place during the recent Hearts v Dundee United fixture. I will, of course, robustly defend the club’s position on this matter, but there is one area which I cannot defend. In particular, it would appear that excessive verbal abuse was directed at the opposition manager. While the manager (Mixu Paatelainen) was personally both understanding and pragmatic in his acceptance that “this happens”, it has been reported by the match delegate that this reached unacceptable proportions. As a consequence, additional stewarding will be put in place in this area of the stadium, along with video cameras, and any behavior of this nature, in future, will be robustly dealt with.

In summary, we will now have a police presence at all matches, along with additional stewarding… all at a significant cost to the club. I would also remind you to use the Help Text line should you feel something needs to be addressed.

AndyM_1875
27-01-2016, 12:10 PM
This from May 2009 from the pen of Tom English.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/tom-english-when-even-the-supporters-are-diving-hearts-have-a-problem-1-1352623

Kato
27-01-2016, 12:19 PM

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/tom-english-when-even-the-supporters-are-diving-hearts-have-a-problem-1-1352623

It is an intimidating place for opposing teams because it's populated by crazies, by half the cast of Shaun of the Dead. Okay, okay. That's an exaggeration. A third of the cast.

Let's them off lightly there.

Leith_Hibee
27-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Confession time...I broke a seat at Ibrox at Christmas. Not through vandalism, the wave of fans surging forward when we scored meant I needed to stand on seat in front or fall over. Been on a diet ever since.

Smartie
27-01-2016, 12:27 PM
She doesn't miss them:

We have made it clear over the past 18 months that unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated by the club and have indeed gone so far as to ban a number of our supporters from the stadium. We have stressed repeatedly that we want Tynecastle to be a family-friendly stadium where all supporters can come and enjoy the atmosphere in one of Scotland’s most iconic stadiums, in a safe and carefree environment.

It was, therefore, with much regret that for the third time this season, we had to call the Police…in this case to the Hearts v Motherwell game…due to rival fans fighting in the streets, in the immediate environs of the stadium…both before and after the game. I cannot begin to tell you how angry this makes me, when we are working so hard to put the club back at the heart of the community. Instead of talking proudly about the team’s superb performance, or indeed our supporters’ unprecedented loyalty (yet another home sell-out), I am instead having to hold meetings with the authorities regarding how we are going to address this behaviour problem.

The outcome of these meetings is quite simply that we have had to agree that we will have no Police-free matches, between now and the end of the season. This will cost the club between £40,000-£50,000.

Apart from the reputational damage that this behavior causes the club, its employees and its supporters, this is £40,000-£50,000 that we cannot put towards our stadium and facilities improvements programme.

Allowing a tiny minority of supporters to bring the club’s reputation into disrepute is something we will not tolerate. We will be clamping down on supporters who behave unacceptably. This will mean more stringent checks and more surveillance both inside and outside the stadium. While this is very disappointing, we are confident that the majority of true supporters will agree that action must be taken.

On a similar note, many of you will have seen in the media that Hearts is under formal investigation because of a number of incidents that took place during the recent Hearts v Dundee United fixture. I will, of course, robustly defend the club’s position on this matter, but there is one area which I cannot defend. In particular, it would appear that excessive verbal abuse was directed at the opposition manager. While the manager (Mixu Paatelainen) was personally both understanding and pragmatic in his acceptance that “this happens”, it has been reported by the match delegate that this reached unacceptable proportions. As a consequence, additional stewarding will be put in place in this area of the stadium, along with video cameras, and any behavior of this nature, in future, will be robustly dealt with.

In summary, we will now have a police presence at all matches, along with additional stewarding… all at a significant cost to the club. I would also remind you to use the Help Text line should you feel something needs to be addressed.

I really like the cut of her jib to be honest.

Rome wasn't built in a day and she's not going to turn that horrible lot around overnight but she's most certainly making the right noises.

If only those at the top of our country's 2 biggest clubs were as vocal in their criticism of their miscreants.

Ozyhibby
27-01-2016, 12:39 PM
I really like the cut of her jib to be honest.

Rome wasn't built in a day and she's not going to turn that horrible lot around overnight but she's most certainly making the right noises.

If only those at the top of our country's 2 biggest clubs were as vocal in their criticism of their miscreants.

There is no doubt she is doing a good job. She has been lucky as well in that Nielson is doing a decent job with the team and they are winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
27-01-2016, 01:33 PM

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/tom-english-when-even-the-supporters-are-diving-hearts-have-a-problem-1-1352623an excellent report from Tom English. liked his comments too, that clubs should be fined/docked points for the routine bad behaviour of their fans. he said this years ago, and still we wait.

Hibernia&Alba
27-01-2016, 01:35 PM
an excellent report from Tom English. liked his comments too, that clubs should be fined/docked points for the routine bad behaviour of their fans. he said this years ago, and still we wait.
It will never happen, as it would hurt the Old Firm every week.

monktonharp
27-01-2016, 01:37 PM
There is no doubt she is doing a good job. She has been lucky as well in that Nielson is doing a decent job with the team and they are winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthat club has been smeared in Luck, for such a long long time. Luck, should replace the small word "of" in their club name

Thecat23
27-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Sadly Hibs have their fair share of idiots in the support. Seen it more at Hampden recently when reaching the semis and finals. Folk who can't behave themselves while watching a game of football is quite weird.

Why not go along enjoy the game, enjoy the atmosphere without standing on chairs or smashing them up. It's not hard honest! Have a sing song as well adds to a good atmosphere (preferably a Hibs song) anyway hope most back the team with Hibs songs etc and we get the win.

Ozyhibby
27-01-2016, 01:43 PM
that club has been smeared in Luck, for such a long long time. Luck, should replace the small word "of" in their club name

Let's not give them anymore by helping pay for their stadium upgrade project. Pat head is spot on, they would love us to vandalise the place as they are preparing to spend a bit of cash on it in the summer. They would love us to help.

monktonharp
27-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Let's not give them anymore by helping pay for their stadium upgrade project. Pat head is spot on, they would love us to vandalise the place as they are preparing to spend a bit of cash on it in the summer. They would love us to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyou and patheid are preaching to the converted, on here I'd imagine. don't keep reminding me, to not stand on seats

Ozyhibby
27-01-2016, 02:01 PM
you and patheid are preaching to the converted, on here I'd imagine. don't keep reminding me, to not stand on seats

You can stand on them if you like, so long as your not a fat b******. [emoji3]

Cod Boy
27-01-2016, 03:38 PM
If this weather keeps up there is every chance the game will be off.

Torto7062
27-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Let's just paint the place Green with our scarfs and tops.....GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
27-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Let's just paint the place Green with our scarfs and tops.....GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I might be wrong but possibly easier with a paint brush.

Anyway I'll be going 'tooled up". :greengrin

MartinfaePorty
30-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Well just have to 'thank' the idiots who thought it was funny to throw the boxes of sauce sachets, small tubs of milk etc about in the main stand which led the pie kiosk being shut. Was hoping to warm up with a Bovril! In all seriousness, that behaviour is maybe funny when you're 12.

Time For Heroes
30-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Well just have to 'thank' the idiots who thought it was funny to throw the boxes of sauce sachets, small tubs of milk etc about in the main stand which led the pie kiosk being shut. Was hoping to warm up with a Bovril! In all seriousness, that behaviour is maybe funny when you're 12.

Fuds

mutley
30-01-2016, 05:04 PM

Sickbag are all over it with photos etc. I believe there were a few yams in the St Johnstone end too. Wouldn't surprise me if they caused damage just to get other clubs to pay them some dosh

ClewsHibs
30-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Sickbag are all over it with photos etc. I believe there were a few yams in the St Johnstone end too. Wouldn't surprise me if they caused damage just to get other clubs to pay them some dosh

And the guy who threw the full cup of bovril which hit the ref and Henderson. Hope we don't get pulled up for that

Aldo
30-01-2016, 05:07 PM
And the guy who threw the full cup of bovril which hit the ref and Henderson. Hope we don't get pulled up for that

Hopefully they get identified and then banned for life.
Every team has them and folk will know who they are.

Utter disgrace IMHO.

Beefster
30-01-2016, 05:09 PM

Bovril that was obviously roasting given Henderson's reaction. Fair play to Henderson for not making a big deal of it and for also trying to get the grown man that couldn't control himself and went on the pitch back into the stand before he got lifted. Ultimately unsuccessful but still.

Diclonius
30-01-2016, 05:11 PM
What was the deal with that middle finger banner in the singing section?

Lago
30-01-2016, 05:13 PM

Some people just can't help themseves unfortunately, they don't go for the football just to make life miserable for those of us that like to watch the game.

staunchhibby
30-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Hopefuly the idiot that threw stuff over Henderson and the ref is shopped and dealt with.

Lago
30-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Hopefully they get identified and then banned for life.
Every team has them and folk will know who they are.

Utter disgrace IMHO.
Your right Aldo people will know who they are, but of course too many will turn a blind eye because that would be grassing someone up and so it goes on.:confused:

CL0762
30-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Seen some bother in the concourse, 'we are untouchable' was the battle cry.

Pathetic.

Pete
30-01-2016, 05:46 PM
People around me were great. No doubt there were one or two incidents but let's not try and make out there was rioting or mass vandalism.

Let's concentrate on the positives.

givescotlandfreedom
30-01-2016, 05:47 PM
People around me were great. No doubt there were one or two incidents but let's not try and make out there was rioting or mass vandalism.

There was a good crowd round me too in section C. Quite a positive Hibs support even when we conceded.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2016, 05:56 PM

Same for me. No bother I seen.

Few folk smoking in the bogs but apart from that had a great group around me, albeit with weak bladders, who backed the team from 1st to last. We shouldn't be dwelling on a minority of idiots.

Smartie
30-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Everyone around me was fine, I didn't see any nonsense other than the "projectile" being thrown at the ref/ hitting Henderson.

I have to say that I thought that was possibly the most stupid thing I've ever seen a Hibs fan do at a game. WTF are we doing throwing cups of hot liquid at anyone, let alone a ref or our own player? F****** bonkers and I hope that whoever did it gets shopped and gets (at the very least) a lengthy ban.

It totally undermines any argument we have about our treatment at Ibrox.

CropleyWasGod
30-01-2016, 06:07 PM
What was the deal with that middle finger banner in the singing section?
It had "recognise this" above the middle finger.

Was about the facial recognition technology :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Radium
30-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Everyone around me was fine, I didn't see any nonsense other than the "projectile" being thrown at the ref/ hitting Henderson.

I have to say that I thought that was possibly the most stupid thing I've ever seen a Hibs fan do at a game. WTF are we doing throwing cups of hot liquid at anyone, let alone a ref or our own player? F****** bonkers and I hope that whoever did it gets shopped and gets (at the very least) a lengthy ban.

It totally undermines any argument we have about our treatment at Ibrox.

And I would suspect that their behaviour and the smoke bombs in the St J are some of the reasons that clubs still back away from strict liability around fan behaviour

bob12345
30-01-2016, 09:43 PM

Absolute idiots. And when confronted about it laughed in our faces. Waste of space.