PDA

View Full Version : Starting 11 on Saturday - Statto

andy1875
25-01-2016, 11:55 AM
One for the stattos and sure someone will know the answer cause i certainly don't :greengrin

I noticed on Saturday that we started the game with an 11 that consisted of no foreign players.

7 Scots, 4 English players.

We had a number of foreigners on the bench but it got me thinking, when did we last start a game with no foreign players at all?

No doubt sometime recently and that will be that, :greengrin but cant be that common.

HibsNutter
25-01-2016, 11:56 AM
The week before at Falkirk?

No it wasn't

Big_Franck
25-01-2016, 12:44 PM
One for the stattos and sure someone will know the answer cause i certainly don't :greengrin

I noticed on Saturday that we started the game with an 11 that consisted of no foreign players.

7 Scots, 4 English players.

We had a number of foreigners on the bench but it got me thinking, when did we last start a game with no foreign players at all?

No doubt sometime recently and that will be that, :greengrin but cant be that common.

Are English players not foreign players? :greengrin

Anyone know when was the last time we had an all Scottish 11?

andy1875
25-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Are English players not foreign players? :greengrin

Anyone know when was the last time we had an all Scottish 11?

When i was typing out the message, i had to word it very carefully :greengrin

Ok, a team of UK based players :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-01-2016, 03:13 PM
When i was typing out the message, i had to word it very carefully :greengrin

Ok, a team of UK based players :wink:

All Hibs players are UK based I assume.

KWJ
25-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Prior to Stubbs it'll have been a while for sure but I'd reckon it's been done in a good few of the games that Malonga hasn't played in where we've gone with Cummings and Keatings up front or even last season with Malonga at the ACON.

Boyle played up front a bit.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30758653