Big huddy for St Mirren on the show tonight,
Let's see if he says they deserved a point and should've had 4 penalties :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty_f
24-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Big huddy for St Mirren on the show tonight,
Let's see if he says they deserved a point and should've had 4 penalties :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they show his pathetic attempt to win a free kick by jumping into Hanlon then flinging himself down. Diving ****.

hibsbollah
24-01-2016, 09:47 PM
He was also booed heartily yesterday, i seriously doubt if he'll much good to say about us.

Saying that, I'm watching the NFL rather than that sorry excuse for a programme. Where did Johnathon Sutherland come from?

Golden Bear
24-01-2016, 09:54 PM
TV pundit suits him better these days. Im looking forward to his views on yesterday's game but we can be sure that Pat will keep him right if required!

Mon Dieu4
24-01-2016, 10:03 PM
When did they get their new fangled touch screen TV? I've not watched this pish in a while

hibsbollah
24-01-2016, 10:04 PM
When did they get their new fangled touch screen TV? I've not watched this pish in a while

A few weeks ago. One of Gary Nevilles hand me downs I believe...

SunshineOnLeith
24-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Saw the thread title and thought "Steven or Kevin?" :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Those three in front of that big telly doesn't look right.

iwasthere1972
24-01-2016, 10:08 PM
He was also booed heartily yesterday, i seriously doubt if he'll much good to say about us.

Saying that, I'm watching the NFL rather than that sorry excuse for a programme. Where did Johnathon Sutherland come from?

Haven't watched it yet but Thompson took quite a lot of verbal, when we were through in Paisley when we won 4-1 ,so I would imagine that we aren't one of his liked teams

It didn't take him long yesterday to get up to his usual antics.

Jones28
24-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Did he clatter in to Stevenson yesterday towards the end of match? He's a dirty *******

Golden Bear
24-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Honest viewpoint from Thompson - Hibs deserved to win and they have some very good players.

Iceman1875
24-01-2016, 10:28 PM
ST was getting some serious abuse from the west on sat and to be fair to him took the jibe 'stick to sportscene' from the boy next to me rather well [emoji23]

At Easter Road we play...

Ronniekirk
24-01-2016, 11:15 PM
I think he is a decent enough pundit and is usually fair in his comments After they won the league cup against hearts he was out celebrating for a few nights in Paisley with some other players and had his guitar with him playing in the local pubs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ekhibee
25-01-2016, 12:56 AM
I used to think Thomson was a genuinely nice sort of bloke, until his 'analysis' of a Hibs v The Rangers game last season and in that particular programme he was clearly anti-Hibs, probably through his Hun sympathies. Don't really rate him at all as a striker so maybe punditry is what he's best at.

Boyle89
25-01-2016, 02:20 AM
Did he clatter in to Stevenson yesterday towards the end of match? He's a dirty *******

Yes he did! No attempt the play the ball! He comes across as a decent guy on telly but on the pitch he's a diving cheating thug.

Iain G
25-01-2016, 05:47 AM
Yes he did! No attempt the play the ball! He comes across as a decent guy on telly but on the pitch he's a diving cheating thug.

Ask John McGinn how he feels about him following his training ground prank!

BoomtownHibees
25-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Complimented us through gritted teeth

Winston Ingram
25-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Him and Stewart are actually quite decent. The rest are horrific

chinaman
25-01-2016, 06:57 AM
ST was getting some serious abuse from the west on sat and to be fair to him took the jibe 'stick to sportscene' from the boy next to me rather

At Easter Road we play...
So was rae , getting pelters from couple
In front row in West ..he didn"t like it one bit

Coco Bryce
25-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Met Steven and his family on holiday last year. Was a really good down to earth lad, our laddies both done the football academy together while we were there.

bookert
25-01-2016, 07:58 AM

Yes, and also halved Hanlon on his last visit, got booked and high five that other media darling Goodwin.

Bronson
25-01-2016, 08:37 AM
I actually think he comes across really well on Sportscene, he talks very well. Never really understood the animosity against him on saturday either, he's not a player that has particularly got under my skin before.

Wilson
25-01-2016, 09:18 AM
Honest viewpoint from Thompson - Hibs deserved to win and they have some very good players.

Booooooooooo!

Lago
25-01-2016, 09:44 AM
First time I've watched sportscene for sometime, but what atruely dire program. Convinced that the crowd noise is superimposed on the action, same sound at the 'exciting' bits. You can see why Scottish football is struggling, acres of empty seats at every ground they showed, they spent forever analysing Rooney and then said we will look at Dons in Gothenburgh. I switched off at that point, typical sportscene looks back to the 1980's not forward. Says it all.

MB62
25-01-2016, 09:46 AM

Twice he had a dash at Lewis, the 2nd one in front of the dugout he could have seen red for, made no attempt for the ball.
THUG.

Smartie
25-01-2016, 09:48 AM
I don't mind Thomson. At least he gas a reasonable command of the English language which should be a bare minimum for appearing on TV.

Nevin, Thomson and Michael Stewart are all fine. The rest are honking.

Most of the new wave of presenters are brutal too.

JimBHibees
25-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Twice he had a dash at Lewis, the 2nd one in front of the dugout he could have seen red for, made no attempt for the ball.
THUG.

Agree that is twice he has booted a Hibs player in the last 2 games v them at ER so not got a lot of time for him as a player. His assault on Lewis was a shocker and should have seen red but ref decided a quiet word would do. There does seem to be a bit of a trend though with poor tackles on our players not really getting the appropriate punishment. The one on Henderson was another shocker IMO.