PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final preparation and what to except at the PBS...

GreenCastle
24-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Curious to see if this is anyones first trip to the PBS ?

I have been to several derbies in the Roseburn end and sat in the Wheatfield for the Saints game in 2007..I have also sat in the main stand for another event (non Hearts) had a sore back for a week with the limited leg room and it has a very confusing seating arrangement - so be prepared if sitting in that old hut.

Very odd experience going to your main rivals stadium for a game...

Won't be buying any food - not planning to give them any extra cash :jamboak:

Anyone bringing any flags etc? Hibs.net / Bounce Flags etc for pregame / half time ?

Stuarty27
24-01-2016, 08:41 PM
We should try and turn Tynie Green...

Urge every supported to wear a green top

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2016, 08:42 PM
It's closer to where I live in Corstorphine than Easter Road, closer to Haymarket to get to a boozer to watch the Lpool v W Ham game straight after, that's my way of putting a positive slant on visiting that ******hole. :greengrin

SteveHFC
24-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Shall be wearing my 91 away top or the 72 home shirt.,

Billy Whizz
Anyone know if the kids will get in with flags on a pole

Libby Hibby
I'll be wearing green and also confirm I won't be buying any food or drinks at that *****hole

Scouse Hibee

No colours for us, undercover to ensure choice of pubs :greengrin

leggeto
24-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Will be my 7year olds 1st trip there,and he will be there the week after too as he is playing at half time in the Scottish

GreenCastle
24-01-2016, 08:45 PM
I really hope the fans don't smash up the toilets either...

Hibs will then get billed for this :grr::brickwall

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Guaranteed our ersehole element will cover themselves in glory :rolleyes:

Carheenlea
24-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Even though it's a tired and shabby looking ground, most seats offer a good view and a feeling of being close to the action. A full house should make for a decent atmosphere, but a cagey game could are a nervy Hibs support sit that bit quieter. Get a couple of goals ahead and the place will be rocking. Looking forward to both Tynecastle visits this next fortnight, and both will feel different.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Anyone know if the kids will get in with flags on a pole

If they have a ticket, I don't think they will bother what country they are from.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Shall be wearing my 91 away top or the 72 home shirt.,

Never mind 72, you weren't even born in 91 :greengrin

SteveHFC
24-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Never mind 72, you weren't even born in 91 :greengrin

Cheeky ******* :greengrin

I'll be buying a few pies next week because I have my birthday night out afterwards :hyper

lord bunberry
24-01-2016, 08:54 PM
It will be my daughters first trip to the pbs she'll be taking the flag she got at Hampden last season, hopefully it will bring a bit more luck this time :greengrin

Billy Whizz
24-01-2016, 08:56 PM
If they have a ticket, I don't think they will bother what country they are from.

Take your word for it, hope he's not standing beside you waving it

GreenCastle
24-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Is there the drum / singing section behind the goals in Gorgie Road End section X ? Sure I read this somewhere :confused:

I'm in Wheatfield - lower section and hopefully be able to stand.

ALF TUPPER
24-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Is there the drum / singing section behind the goals in Gorgie Road End section X ? Sure I read this somewhere :confused:

I'm in Wheatfield - lower section and hopefully be able to stand.

Read that too. Is where I'll be sitting. So, I hope these young rapscallions keep their singalong singsong din to an absolute minimum.

😉😋

Gmack7
24-01-2016, 09:23 PM

Chances are they'll be smashed up prior to any hibs fans entering the *****hoose

iwasthere1972
24-01-2016, 09:26 PM

I was going to post similar. Just needless vandalism usually done by so called fans who are fuelled with drink. Seen it on a couple of occasions and there's just no need. Someone has to pay for it and it will be Hibs.

Go there, support the team and leave the place in the same condition as found. Still a dump.

GreenCastle
24-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Buses from Haymarket/Dalry to Tynecastle are Lothian numbers 1, 2, 3, 21, 25, 33 and First numbers 25, 27, 28 & 427.

Anyone taking the Tram from top of Leith to Haymarket ?

Any recommendations for food or pubs in the area ?

GreenCastle
24-01-2016, 09:34 PM
I was going to post similar. Just needless vandalism usually done by so called fans who are fuelled with drink. Seen it on a couple of occasions and there's just no need. Someone has to pay for it and it will be Hibs.

Go there, support the team and leave the place in the same condition as found. Still a dump.

Maybe worth Hibs putting something out on social media this week about it.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2016, 09:36 PM

I'm sure they will although they really shouldn't have to.

I'm always left scratching my head at football fans of any persuasion who damage their rival's stadium when it's well known that it's their own club who are left to pay for the damage.

Crazy.

Tinribs
24-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Buses from Haymarket/Dalry to Tynecastle are Lothian numbers 1, 2, 3, 21, 25, 33 and First numbers 25, 27, 28 & 427.

No boozers i would recommend tbh, all a bit too Hearts for me, certainly on Gorgie road anyway. But it's not far to Haymarket and plenty of choice there.

leggeto
24-01-2016, 10:04 PM

You could go to fountainpark for grub and a beer,only 5 min walk to the ground

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2016, 10:09 PM
You could go to fountainpark for grub and a beer,only 5 min walk to the ground

You must be a fast walker.

leggeto
24-01-2016, 10:11 PM
You must be a fast walker.

Maybe a bit longer with kids on tow mind

fat freddy
24-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Had a wee s****** to myself when I read the OP's intro, ''is this anyone's first trip to tynie?'' Given that the demographic on this site suggests the average poster is 65 years old I doubt there's too many that haven't been to The Piggery at least 50 times, those of a certain vintage will remember the days when we mingled freely with the maroon hordes and the dividing line was the stairs at The Refreshments shed, here the battle lines were drawn and I remember many derbies as a youngster watching war being waged between the various Edinburgh gangs of the time, YMD and YNT often amongst the hearts support and YLT prominent in the Hibs End, crazy battles ensued and segragation of a kind followed, we were pushed around to the Roseburn side, but it wasn't called Roseburn then, the battle lines were Crazy Corner and mass paggers ensued whenever someone got a corner or a free kick went the wrong way, relative calm would occur at half time in the filthiest toilets in British football as the Crazy Corner bogs were shared by each group of supporters, the urine ran down the terraces and mixed with the empty beer cans and whiskey bottles, to a young wannabe member of Eddie Turnbulls Soccer Hooligans it was an intoxicating atmosphere and the fighting down Gorgie Road was a massive challenge, to get back to East Edinburgh without a kicking was the objective, The Gorgie Aggro were more mental than Hibs back then and getting battered was an occupational hazard, even for kids aged 13, 14, 15...Everyone seemed to want to fight back then and the two choices were safety in numbers and march down Gorgie Road accompanied by the usual hail of bottles or leave early and hope the scarf up the jumper trick worked, it seldom did, they could smell us, our clothes gave off a scent of Persil, something they never had and it triggered a violent reaction in them usually followed with a bloodied nose or a boot up the backside. Great days, but then they decided we should have The Gorgie Road End, they Sussed out some of us were escaping via Roseburn and a 26 bus so they ensured we all had to do the Gorgie Road bottle dodging routine, we were now in the open air and not even a corner of the shed was ours, our only joy being the wee echo chamber just before the turnstiles as we entered, the noise there was always the best it would be all day and little wonder, it was while penned into this end that we endured 22 in a row, I was at every one of those games and usually in The Gorgie Road End, it was depressing, when we finally beat our bogey via Gordon Hunters greatest ever goal I was in the wee enclosure under the stand that they gave us, Pat McGinlays wife was behind me screaming at her beloved for the entire match. We finally stopped fearing going to Tynie so they re modelled it and built 3 Pink Bus Shelters, we were put back into the Roseburn End but we didn't worry about getting battered any more, The YMD and YNT had grown old and The CCS now ruled the town, going to Gorgie became a challenge of a different kind, getting a ticket, back in the dark days everyone who wanted to go could go but now it was the chosen 3,500. My attendance depended on how quick I was to get down to Easter Road for a ticket and I remember The Millenium Derby as one of my favourite trips, not as good as The Archie game, but close. The last 15 years or so have been a mixed bag but on the whole I have many happy memories of visiting Tynie and without the old hovel I'm sure many of us hibbies who have been going since the days of Turnbulls Tornadoes and before would agree it's been part of our football supporting life. It's a piggery and a hole but next Saturday it will be ours, as the eejit announcer says before the poppy thieves emerge from the death trap tunnel under the asbestos stand to kick whoever they are playing off the park, '' Lets Make Some Noise!!''

leggeto
24-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Had a wee s****** to myself when I read the OP's intro, ''is this anyone's first trip to tynie?'' Given that the demographic on this site suggests the average poster is 65 years old I doubt there's too many that haven't been to The Piggery at least 50 times, those of a certain vintage will remember the days when we mingled freely with the maroon hordes and the dividing line was the stairs at The Refreshments shed, here the battle lines were drawn and I remember many derbies as a youngster watching war being waged between the various Edinburgh gangs of the time, YMD and YNT often amongst the hearts support and YLT prominent in the Hibs End, crazy battles ensued and segragation of a kind followed, we were pushed around to the Roseburn side, but it wasn't called Roseburn then, the battle lines were Crazy Corner and mass paggers ensued whenever someone got a corner or a free kick went the wrong way, relative calm would occur at half time in the filthiest toilets in British football as the Crazy Corner bogs were shared by each group of supporters, the urine ran down the terraces and mixed with the empty beer cans and whiskey bottles, to a young wannabe member of Eddie Turnbulls Soccer Hooligans it was an intoxicating atmosphere and the fighting down Gorgie Road was a massive challenge, to get back to East Edinburgh without a kicking was the objective, The Gorgie Aggro were more mental than Hibs back then and getting battered was an occupational hazard, even for kids aged 13, 14, 15...Everyone seemed to want to fight back then and the two choices were safety in numbers and march down Gorgie Road accompanied by the usual hail of bottles or leave early and hope the scarf up the jumper trick worked, it seldom did, they could smell us, our clothes gave off a scent of Persil, something they never had and it triggered a violent reaction in them usually followed with a bloodied nose or a boot up the backside. Great days, but then they decided we should have The Gorgie Road End, they Sussed out some of us were escaping via Roseburn and a 26 bus so they ensured we all had to do the Gorgie Road bottle dodging routine, we were now in the open air and not even a corner of the shed was ours, our only joy being the wee echo chamber just before the turnstiles as we entered, the noise there was always the best it would be all day and little wonder, it was while penned into this end that we endured 22 in a row, I was at every one of those games and usually in The Gorgie Road End, it was depressing, when we finally beat our bogey via Gordon Hunters greatest ever goal I was in the wee enclosure under the stand that they gave us, Pat McGinlays wife was behind me screaming at her beloved for the entire match. We finally stopped fearing going to Tynie so they re modelled it and built 3 Pink Bus Shelters, we were put back into the Roseburn End but we didn't worry about getting battered any more, The YMD and YNT had grown old and The CCS now ruled the town, going to Gorgie became a challenge of a different kind, getting a ticket, back in the dark days everyone who wanted to go could go but now it was the chosen 3,500. My attendance depended on how quick I was to get down to Easter Road for a ticket and I remember The Millenium Derby as one of my favourite trips, not as good as The Archie game, but close. The last 15 years or so have been a mixed bag but on the whole I have many happy memories of visiting Tynie and without the old hovel I'm sure many of us hibbies who have been going since the days of Turnbulls Tornadoes and before would agree it's been part of our football supporting life. It's a piggery and a hole but next Saturday it will be ours, as the eejit announcer says before the poppy thieves emerge from the death trap tunnel under the asbestos stand to kick whoever they are playing off the park, '' Lets Make Some Noise!!''

Sounded a bit mad back then,will be a lot of friendly banter apart from a couple of bevie merchants outside straties,think the day will go ok

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Don't stop the Hearts/Rangers/Celtic level by breaking seats and trashing toilets please :aok:

Diclonius
24-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Aside from the other semi, I've been to Tynecastle 16 times. Seen us win twice.

Not a happy ground.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Aside from the other semi, I've been to Tynecastle 16 times. Seen us win twice.

Not a happy ground.

I don't think there's many people who will have a much better record to be honest.

lyonhibs
25-01-2016, 07:19 AM

Won't make a blind but of difference to the degenerate pissheads that piss in the sinks, do Charlie in the toilets and generally regress a step or 3 down the evolutionary scale on Derby day.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-01-2016, 07:27 AM
I've been to Tynie twice for a derby. Won 1 (Geebsy) and drew the other which I'm sure was a late equaliser by John O'Neil.

Hate visiting that ground. I'll be there for this Derby so hopefully my unbeaten run continues.

stoneyburn hibs
25-01-2016, 08:45 AM
It's my first visit this century to the Wongadome, my son's first ever visit. Can't say that I've missed going to the big teams state of the art arena.

southsider
25-01-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't think there's many people who will have a much better record to be honest.

I went to my first derby at theirs around 1968 and didn't see us lose until September 1974. McKenzie is goals made Zibby look like a world beater. Lost 4 against Dumbarton then 4 against hertz. Murder.

Hibernia&Alba
25-01-2016, 02:38 PM
It's going to be enjoyable seeing the PBS dominated by green and without the mutants turning one's stomach. The first civilised occasion at that dump for a long time. We'll all appreciate just how superior ER is.

Mikey09
25-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Anyone who thinks its "getting one over Hertz" by vandalising seats, toilets etc needs there head looking at!! All you will do is land Hibs a whopping bill and embarrass the club. So don't ****ing think about it!

Enjoy the game... :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
25-01-2016, 03:07 PM
Anyone who thinks its "getting one over Hertz" by vandalising seats, toilets etc needs there head looking at!! All you will do is land Hibs a whopping bill and embarrass the club. So don't ****ing think about it!

I'd be very upset if anybody was daft enough to vandalise the main stand, as this would only improve the facility for Hearts supporters.

cabbageandribs1875
25-01-2016, 03:11 PM
i do hope they've fixed the holes in the asbestos stand roof :rolleyes:

My_Wife_Camille
25-01-2016, 03:13 PM
I'll be smashing seats, pissing in sinks and chucking coins at Liam Craig's minging closet Jambo ginger relegation heid and if anyone has a problem I'll punch them in the nose

iwasthere1972
25-01-2016, 03:15 PM
i do hope they've fixed the holes in the asbestos stand roof :rolleyes:

Don't worry, they filled them in........with asbestos.

CorrieHibs
25-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Not much better but seen us win 4 times there. That's including the semi v St.Johnstone

Gettin' Auld
25-01-2016, 03:23 PM

:tee hee:

Newry Hibs
25-01-2016, 03:24 PM
I've seen Hibs 3 times at Tynecastle -

First was a 1-1 daw when we equalised last minute after they had 2 players sent off (I think) - around 1980

Second was Archibald scoring

Third was St J semi in 2007.

Not going on Saturday.

iwasthere1972
25-01-2016, 03:24 PM
League Cup record. Seen us winning two semi finals at Tynecastle.

1968. 2-1 v Dundee. McGraw and Stein
2007. 3-1 v St Johnstone

Hoping to see my third win and 100% League Cup record stay intact. :flag:

O'Rourke3
25-01-2016, 03:54 PM

2007. 3-1 v St Johnstone

I take it you missed us winning 1-0 in 75 vs Falkirk?

Sent via the bushes @ EM

iwasthere1972
25-01-2016, 04:00 PM

Sent via the bushes @ EM

:agree: I think so.

Hamish
25-01-2016, 04:02 PM

Sent via the bushes @ EM

A favourite of many on this forum scored the winner. Mr J Harper.

HiBremian
25-01-2016, 04:27 PM
I'd be very upset if anybody was daft enough to vandalise the main stand, as this would only improve the facility for Hearts supporters.

Are you referring to Hibernian Asbestos Removal Ltd, DBS :greengrin

greenginger
25-01-2016, 04:40 PM
Would any reckless adventurers who have bought tickets for Archibald Leitch heritage site, otherwise known as the main stand, like to equip themselves with camera phones and post a few pictures of the bowels of hovel.

Narrow corridors, wooden stairs, missing light bulbs all of interest.

The_Horde
25-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Won't make a blind but of difference to the degenerate pissheads that piss in the sinks, do Charlie in the toilets and generally regress a step or 3 down the evolutionary scale on Derby day.

You enjoy your salmon and cream cheese bagels, keeping nice and cosy under your tartan blanket whilst occasionally bursting into spontaneous renditions of hibees *clap clap clap* . It's holier than thou attitudes like yours that kill the atmosphere at Easter Road week in, week out.

I'll be in with the real supporters, singing songs, hating all things maroon/blue, being a bit steaming and generally creating atmosphere.

CropleyWasGod
25-01-2016, 04:50 PM
You enjoy your salmon and cream cheese bagels, keeping nice and cosy under your tartan blanket whilst occasionally bursting into spontaneous renditions of hibees *clap clap clap* . It's holier than thou attitudes like yours that kill the atmosphere at Easter Road week in, week out.

I'll be in with the real supporters, singing songs, hating all things maroon/blue, being a bit steaming and generally creating atmosphere.

The real supporters.

Discuss.

marinello59
25-01-2016, 04:57 PM

Time to stop the trolling , it's getting tedious now. Up to you.

Pete
25-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Nothing wrong with a bit of charlie in the toilets. As long as you don't get that wasted you end up smearing messages on the wall using your own excrement.

25-01-2016, 05:36 PM

Exactly, only takes a small amount of utter morons to drag the club though the mud and ruin it for the good supporters. No need in vandalising, the place is an utter **** hole and an embarrassment of a stadium regardless. It's far from "getting one over on hearts", as it will only land our own club with a hefty bill. Just go there, make loads of noise and give the boys as much support as possible.

DO NOT buy pies etc. Do not want any extra revenue lining the pockets of that dirty lot.

Bring flags, scarfs etc. lets turn that tip green and get the place bouncing.

:flag::gwa:

The_Horde
25-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Time to stop the trolling , it's getting tedious now. Up to you.

Trolling? Expressing ones opinion is trolling?

Maybe we have a differing view on exactly what trolling is. And if my post is trolling, then why isn't Lyonhibs' post also trolling?

Edit: perhaps you can PM me and let me know.

marinello59
25-01-2016, 05:45 PM

Maybe we have a differing view on exactly what trolling is. And if my post is trolling, then why isn't Lyonhibs' post also trolling?

I am not going to play games with you here. As I said, up to you.

The_Horde
25-01-2016, 05:48 PM
I am not going to play games with you here. As I said, up to you.

Exactly the kind of response I expected from you. In fact, I'm surprised you didn't just delete.

CropleyWasGod
25-01-2016, 05:49 PM

Edit: perhaps you can PM me and let me know.

I'd hazard a guess that it's the fact that you consider yourself a "real supporter", whilst criticising LH who was was decrying the "pissheads who piss in the sink".

The_Horde
25-01-2016, 05:53 PM
I'd hazard a guess that it's the fact that you consider yourself a "real supporter", whilst criticising LH who was was decrying the "pissheads who piss in the sink".

I didn't directly call myself a real supporter. Even if I had, how would this be trolling?

marinello59
25-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Exactly the kind of response I expected from you. In fact, I'm surprised you didn't just delete.

I asked you to stop trolling, ie posting for a reaction. If you really think pissing in sinks etc makes you a real supporter then I guess I should apologise, you are not trolling. That would make you something else entirely.
I've asked you to stop, as I said, what happens now is up to you.

The_Horde
25-01-2016, 05:58 PM
I asked you to stop trolling, ie posting for a reaction. If you really think pissing in sinks etc makes you a real supporter then I guess I should apologise, you are not trolling. That would make you something else entirely.
I've asked you to stop, as I said, what happens now is up to you.

Don't most people post for a reaction or response?

Andy74
25-01-2016, 06:00 PM
I'm presuming this is meant to be what to expect as opposed to what to except. Which is quite a different question.

marinello59
25-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Don't most people post for a reaction or response?

Drop it. I ain't wasting any time on somebody just wanting to argue for the sake of it, I have better things to do.

lyonhibs
25-01-2016, 06:26 PM

Whit?? You realise there are shades of grey here?? I've been in the Roseburn/Murrayfield Hotel on massive Derby day sessions, gone to the game, hated all things maroon during the game (but not afterwards obviously, as I'm not a ****ing weapon of a person) and then headed home/up the town without a salmon and cream cheese bagel in sight (though that does sound delicious)

I'm talking about the property damaging, sink pissing degenerates that can spoil the experience for the majority.

lyonhibs
25-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Anyway, back on track. All you spawny enough to be going, have a great day. Nothing like Edinburgh on Derby Day and one of the major attractions of achieving promotion would be the return of the Derby.

O'Rourke3
26-01-2016, 09:03 AM
Been while since i was there. Do we still have to provide oun own hazzard suits or can we get away with those face masks so loved by The Japanese?

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Glorious St Pat
26-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Been while since i was there. Do we still have to provide oun own hazzard suits or can we get away with those face masks so loved by The Japanese?

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Got mine ordered!

Ringothedog
26-01-2016, 09:54 AM

2007. 3-1 v St Johnstone

Did you miss the win over Falkirk in 1974 ? Joe Harper 1-0 In front of about 27000 fans.

Andy74
26-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Anyway, back on track. All you spawny enough to be going, have a great day. Nothing like Edinburgh on Derby Day and one of the major attractions of achieving promotion would be the return of the Derby.

It's not a derby though.

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Forecasts for 50mph gusts on Saturday afternoon. Hope their dilapidated old stand can hold up to it. :rolleyes:

Turkish Green
26-01-2016, 10:30 AM
One thing that will be strange is watching a game at the PBS from a seat other than in the Roseburn Stand.

A good win over Saints will lead us confidently into the derby.

CRAZYHIBBY
26-01-2016, 10:36 AM
The only thing worrying me about tynecastle is the shower of asbestos dust that will fall when we score

Persevere80
26-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Just got a txt today to say I've got a spare ticket from the brother in law.

This will be my first time at the pbs. Will be strange not playing them but can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Hopefully the drum is being taken - the fans in the East front section were great on Saturday. :thumbsup:

Real Emerald
Forecasts for 50mph gusts on Saturday afternoon. Hope their dilapidated old stand can hold up to it. :rolleyes:

Well if this forecast is anything to go by for Penicuik, I might not even get there. Let's hope it's wrong!

http://weather.stv.tv/latest/penicuik/

Topographic Hibby
This will be my first time at the pbs. Will be strange not playing them....
This will be my 5th or 6th time there. Never seen a Hearts v Hibs game at PBS, always something else.

Scotalnd U21 game c1984
Scotland v Estonia Euro game under Craig Brown (3-2 IIRC)
Skol Festival double header (Hibs drew with Man City)
Meadowbank v Hibs in SC early 80s, we won 1-0
LC semi in 94 v DUFC with Darren Jackson scoring
plus one other time that escapes me, but never seen a derby match at Tynie. Loads at ER.

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 11:16 AM
The weather says very windy - 48mph winds and rain for Saturday..:panic:

:tumble:

silverhibee
26-01-2016, 11:22 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/W_hw8r2MWXo/maxresdefault.jpg

silverhibee
26-01-2016, 11:25 AM

:tee hee:

silverhibee
26-01-2016, 11:35 AM
I'll be smashing seats, pissing in sinks and chucking coins at Liam Craig's minging closet Jambo ginger relegation heid and if anyone has a problem I'll punch them in the nose

Got your back.

I'll wear a hat and we can go ginger hunting. :faf:

Blame it on :casper: if a steward catches you. :greengrin

lyonhibs
26-01-2016, 11:36 AM
It's not a derby though.

Oh aye, getting mixed up here. Point still stands though :greengrin

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Only Tuesday and struggling to concentrate at work :hyper:eek:

silverhibee
26-01-2016, 11:50 AM

Will you be doing Charles in the toilet though.

lyonhibs
26-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Will you be doing Charles in the toilet though.

Hang on, you're adding an a bit of an embellishment to my original statement there!!!