PDA

View Full Version : Stokes

Dashing Bob S
23-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Did was he was brought in to do: turn dominant performances into comfortable wins with goals.

Knows where to be to score the easy tap ins.

We've loads of players who can strike it sweetly in space or at set pieces.

In the games against teams in the lower half of the table, I can see us starting to rack up some big scores now.

leggeto
23-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I remember him being fairly unfit when yogi signed him last time and he banged them in then,he is fitter now and should be in his prime,I expect him to bang them in more so this time

Sir David Gray
23-01-2016, 10:57 PM
If he's anywhere near top form in every game, he could hit 20 goals by the end of the season.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2016, 11:00 PM
I hope you are correct but, behave Trig eh!

Sir David Gray
23-01-2016, 11:15 PM

His record in the SPL for Falkirk, Hibs and Celtic is;

Appearances - 191
Goals - 94

He's already got one for us after 20 minutes on the pitch. He'll have at least another 17 matches (15 in the league, 1 League Cup tie and 1 Scottish Cup tie) before the end of the season and could potentially have more, depending on how we get on over the next couple of weeks and obviously there could be at least two play off matches as well (although hopefully not).

For someone who has a record of almost one goal in every two games in the Premiership, I think it's possible that he could get another 19 goals in the next 17 matches, when most of those matches are in the Championship.

He's three or four levels above Championship standard.

Danderhall Hibs
23-01-2016, 11:20 PM

That fat **** Zefuik got 15 in the same period last season...

Dashing Bob S
23-01-2016, 11:21 PM

Appearances - 191
Goals - 94

He's already got one for us after 20 minutes on the pitch. He'll have at least another 17 matches (15 in the league, 1 League Cup tie and 1 Scottish Cup tie) before the end of the season and could potentially have more, depending on how we get on over the next couple of weeks and obviously there could be at least two play off matches as well (although hopefully not).

For someone who has a record of almost one goal in every two games in the Premiership, I think it's possible that he could get another 19 goals in the next 17 matches, when most of those matches are in the Championship.

Good shout. I expect Stokesy to rattle them in, especially against teams in the lower half of the league.

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-01-2016, 03:04 AM
He will get at least one hat-trick before he goes back.

SherbetFountain
24-01-2016, 07:08 AM

Appearances - 191
Goals - 94

Three or four levels above the championship? What level should he actually be playing at then??

Libby Hibby
24-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Three or four levels above the championship? What level should he actually be playing at then??

The Scottish super duper premiership!!!

I think perhaps Trig means English Championship or lower end English Premiership