Fortress Easter Road.

lord bunberry
23-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Stubsy Stubsy Stubsy Stubsy

matty_f
23-01-2016, 09:50 PM
WWWWWWDWWWWDWWW

Fortress Easter Road.

That's great going. Need to get more bums on seats watching it, the team deserves it.

Baw187
23-01-2016, 10:20 PM
It's a welcome change from the 3 or 4 years we had where wins were scarce at ER under Calderwood, Fenlon, and Butcher. Loving it now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diclonius
23-01-2016, 10:22 PM
It's a welcome change from the 3 or 4 years we had where wins were scarce at ER under Calderwood, Fenlon, and Butcher. Loving it now though.

Especially the 11/12 season where we won two games. Two.

The second win was our last home game of the season, as well.

Zazu62
23-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Especially the 11/12 season where we won two games. Two.

The second win was our last home game of the season, as well.

That is really bad

Sir David Gray
23-01-2016, 10:28 PM

It certainly is although we are playing at a lower level at the moment.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the players, we are playing really well just now and I'm very happy to be watching these players every week but we need to keep things in perspective.

I do believe that the current team would compete well in the Premiership.

truehibernian
23-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Devils advocate we should be beating everybody in this league at home - mind it is a terrific record with Dons, Utd and unbeaten The Rangers......football was good today, best in a while.

Jack Hackett
23-01-2016, 10:37 PM
It certainly is although we are playing at a lower level at the moment.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the players, we are playing really well just now and I'm very happy to be watching these players every week but we need to keep things in perspective.

I do believe that the current team would compete well in the Premiership.

We've already shown 2 Premier teams how well we can compete this season. I feel confident we're going to show a couple more over the next fortnight

:flag:

Time For Heroes
24-01-2016, 12:29 AM
WWWWWWDWWWWDWWW

Fortress Easter Road.

Thats honestly brilliant

monktonharp
24-01-2016, 12:35 AM
WWWWWWDWWWWDWWW

Fortress Easter Road.never thought to look at that. It is impressive, despite the league we're in. 2 prem teams too, plus a very well supported new club, all beaten at ER.

hfc rd
24-01-2016, 01:10 AM
That's great going. Need to get more bums on seats watching it, the team deserves it.

This.

Libby Hibby
24-01-2016, 05:17 AM
I think people are quick to forget how bad our home form had been for the last few years in the top league.

The home form we are currently producing is excellent and shouldn't be discounted due to what league we are in, the club, the team has been rebuilt in such a short space of time and by promoting how good a run we are on and the way we are playing, will hopefully bring the crowds back.

Keep it going Hibs, we are certainly heading in the right direction

GGTTH

RIP
24-01-2016, 05:45 AM
As recently as this season, opposition managers were still telling the meegia that if you dug in at ER that the home crowd would get on their players backs.

Hahahahaha!

bingo70
24-01-2016, 06:13 AM

In true .net style I'm going to attempt to put a negative spin on it. Someone said to me last week we hadn't won a league game by a 2 goal margin since September (or maybe October actually), is that true? If so it might explain why the crowds haven't come flooding back.

Libby Hibby
24-01-2016, 06:22 AM
In true .net style I'm going to attempt to put a negative spin on it. Someone said to me last week we hadn't won a league game by a 2 goal margin since September (or maybe October actually), is that true? If so it might explain why the crowds haven't come flooding back.

Is that not a positive statement? The fact that our margin was more than 1 yesterday?

I think you won't be far wrong with that and it was discussed in December that we needed to kill teams off as going into the last 10 minutes only a goal up could cost us points in the long run, ultimately it hasn't to date but even that we played so well yesterday, we still went into the last 10 only a goal up and really should've been 3 or 4 up as our play deserved it.

In saying that, the low goal margin in games doesn't take away the home form this season.

Alex Trager
24-01-2016, 06:30 AM
Is that not a positive statement? The fact that our margin was more than 1 yesterday?

I think you won't be far wrong with that and it was discussed in December that we needed to kill teams off as going into the last 10 minutes only a goal up could cost us points in the long run, ultimately it hasn't to date but even that we played so well yesterday, we still went into the last 10 only a goal up and really should've been 3 or 4 up as our play deserved it.

In saying that, the low goal margin in games doesn't take away the home form this season.

And so many times in the past we have had the low margin and lost the three points.

It is good to see us so resolute these days.