PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final Tickets - SOLD OUT

Pages : 1 [2]

marinello59
25-01-2016, 10:30 PM
You better have a tin hat on here pal. The salt of the earth .net police are out in force tonight. You do realise they are taking tickets of proper saints fans aye? 

Any need?

SausageSurprise
25-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Any need?

Well my mate and his boy couldn't get tickets in the saints end because Hibs fans are in the St Johnstone end but somehow I'm the bad guy for helping out a mate

Hermit Crab
25-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Well my mate and his boy couldn't get tickets in the saints end because Hibs fans are in the St Johnstone end but somehow I'm the bad guy for helping out a mate

You know that isn't true, you're just blatantly stirring this now.

SausageSurprise
25-01-2016, 10:59 PM
You know that isn't true, you're just blatantly stirring this now.

I refer you to a recent post by GreenCastle

I have 2 Hibs mates going with a Saints friend in the Roseburn end so guess it will even itself out.:greengrin

Greenworld
26-01-2016, 07:12 AM
I quite like what you've done I've seen this a lots of games and throughly enjoy watching the retribution followed by eviction.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Salt N Sauzee
26-01-2016, 08:01 AM
Whether Mr Sausage is trolling or not, why the tears and snotters about him buying tickets for a couple of his St J friends? The vast majority of people seem to be of the opinion that it's unfair that St J weren't given the extra 500 tickets so why does the idea of 2 St J fans sitting in the Hibs end offend everyone so much? Haven't any of you sat in the "wrong" end at a football match before? If you genuinely believe that SS has done fellow Hibs fans out of a ticket then maybe these folk should of made more of an effort to get in there first. Or maybe we should crucify SS for being such a traitorous barstool. Canny believe some of the stuff posted on here some times.

hibs0666
26-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Tickets sre still available online.

greenginger
26-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Apart from Ibrox, Murrayfield and Parkhead?

TBH, full house at Tynie is preferable to 2/3 empty Hampden.

Agree 100%

Think back to 2007. the semi at Tynecastle was a fantastic atmosphere, were as the SC semi at Hampden against Dunfermline was like a party in an empty house. Especially the midweek replay with about 12,000 there.

patlowe
26-01-2016, 08:45 AM
Agree 100%

Think back to 2007. the semi at Tynecastle was a fantastic atmosphere, were as the SC semi at Hampden against Dunfermline was like a party in an empty house. Especially the midweek replay with about 12,000 there.

I actually remember it being quite a nervy and quiet atmosphere for the most part as we didn't play particularly well and the fans were very expectant, although there's no doubting that once we had clinched the win at the end of ET it was very good indeed.

Danderhall Hibs
26-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Agree 100%

It was less than 12k - 8500ish I think.

Strange atmosphere that night.

hibs0666
26-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Agree 100%

All I recall about the atmosphere in 2007 was most people shiitting half Niddries for 120 minutes.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-01-2016, 11:06 AM
All I recall about the atmosphere in 2007 was most people shiitting half Niddries for 120 minutes.

What does this mean?

KingFranck
26-01-2016, 11:30 AM
IT'S NOT SOLD OUT
I just bought two for section N five minutes ago online

Spike Mandela
26-01-2016, 11:48 AM
IT'S NOT SOLD OUT

Admins........threads need merged and title changed until tickets sold out again, no?

Ringothedog
26-01-2016, 11:48 AM
What does this mean?

Bricks that were made at Niddrie Brickworks

cabbageandribs1875
26-01-2016, 11:51 AM
has there ever been another thread about an all ticket game like this one, sold out/not sold out/sold out/not sold out/sold out :greengrin could change the title to 'maybe sold out' and 'maybe naw sold out'

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Admins........threads need merged and title changed until tickets sold out again, no?

Change the title for a few hours at least as some may still want to go :agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Bricks that were made at Niddrie Brickworks

Oh right, my old man comes from down that way, never heard the phrase before in my life.

FromTheCapital
26-01-2016, 12:29 PM
I personally would be raging if St J score and someone jumped up near me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the scale of life issues this really wouldn't bother me.

While it's an important football match to both clubs I have no issues and some sympathy with St Johnstone football club and the way they have been treated in this situation.

Ringothedog
26-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Looks like only a few single tickets left, should be sea of blue and white if Twitter and Facebook are correct

DaveF
26-01-2016, 01:09 PM

Half niddries. A real blast from the past :-)

Hermit Crab
26-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Looks like only a few single tickets left, should be sea of blue and white if Twitter and Facebook are correct

Will be a load of pish

lucky
26-01-2016, 01:12 PM
According to St.Johnstone forum they've got loads of tickets in the Hibs end. I just don't believe it. Can't believe that Saints fans missed out for tickets if they are regulars at their games.

StevieC
26-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Whether Mr Sausage is trolling or not, why the tears and snotters about him buying tickets for a couple of his St J friends? The vast majority of people seem to be of the opinion that it's unfair that St J weren't given the extra 500 tickets so why does the idea of 2 St J fans sitting in the Hibs end offend everyone so much? Haven't any of you sat in the "wrong" end at a football match before? If you genuinely believe that SS has done fellow Hibs fans out of a ticket then maybe these folk should of made more of an effort to get in there first. Or maybe we should crucify SS for being such a traitorous barstool. Canny believe some of the stuff posted on here some times.

I agree.

St J were told they would get that area if they sold out the Roseburn. I don't have a problem with it becoming a "mixed" area due to the SPFL going back on their word. I'm also in the main stand as it happens (although a couple of sections away from N) due to not having enough loyalty points for the prefered Wheatfield.

StevieC
26-01-2016, 01:17 PM

Although if that happens you'd be in section N of the main stand and, after missing out on the Hibs general sale, would probably be more glad you snaffled one of the tickets St J were promised at the start of the ticket sales and had actually managed to make the game.

Don't worry though, hopefully it was just a consolation goal. :wink:

HibsNutter
26-01-2016, 01:18 PM
If St. Johnstone fans have bought tickets in the hibs end today then fine, any real Hibs fan would have purchased by now. Hopefully though it is only a few and if they make any noise are thrown out.

Geo_1875
26-01-2016, 01:22 PM
On the scale of life issues this really wouldn't bother me.

While it's an important football match to both clubs I have no issues and some sympathy with St Johnstone football club and the way they have been treated in this situation.

Write to the SPFL or whoever has ****ed the ticket situation up. I've no problem with St Johnstone or their fans but who'll be the bad guys if someone gets a bust nose for celebrating in the wrong end. Segregation, for good or bad, is there for a reason.

StevieC
26-01-2016, 01:29 PM
I would point out that St Johnstone's Ormond Family Stand is for mixed supporters. And the reason it is mixed is to allow supporters of both teams to get discounted entry for an adult and up to two kids. A positive move actively trying to encourage families along and allow hard-up parents the chance to get two kids in for the same price.

If St Johnstone can do that for us in Perth, I would hope that we could all offer a little bit of hospitality (in the death trap of a stand) for them in Edinburgh.

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Write to the SPFL or whoever has ****ed the ticket situation up. I've no problem with St Johnstone or their fans but who'll be the bad guys if someone gets a bust nose for celebrating in the wrong end. Segregation, for good or bad, is there for a reason.

Why would someone get a bust nose?

A Hibs fan who can't control their behaviour ? If someone celebrates in front of me (I'm sitting in the Wheatfield) - yeah it will be annoying but I have enough self control to ignore it for a few minutes or the rest of the game.

People need to learn how to behave it's quite simple and not use booze as an excuse to act like a fanny.

HibbySpurs
26-01-2016, 01:41 PM
IT'S NOT SOLD OUT

Likewise about ten minutes ago, however had to go row by row to find them.

lucky
26-01-2016, 02:03 PM
It's now sold out

https://twitter.com/hibsofficial/status/691999485644378112

GreenCastle
26-01-2016, 02:05 PM
It's now sold out

https://twitter.com/hibsofficial/status/691999485644378112

Was never in any doubt - Well done Hibs fans! :flag:

monktonharp
26-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Agree 100%

Think back to 2007. the semi at Tynecastle was a fantastic atmosphere, were as the SC semi at Hampden against Dunfermline was like a party in an empty house. Especially the midweek replay with about 12,000 there.Easter Road would make a great venue for the final, if it's Saints v Staggies :wink:

Ged
26-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Was never in any doubt - Well done Hibs fans! :flag:

A lot of these extra fans are more than likely to be infrequent visitors to Easter Road so hopefully the team will show them that it's worth coming back.

Greenworld
26-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Although if that happens you'd be in section N of the main stand and, after missing out on the Hibs general sale, would probably be more glad you snaffled one of the tickets St J were promised at the start of the ticket sales and had actually managed to make the game.

Don't worry though, hopefully it was just a consolation goal. :wink:
Section P tickets were also available in the extras ..for main stand got 2

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

TamHibs
26-01-2016, 03:27 PM
I'm :confused:, Hibs twitter put up over an hour ago all tickets have been sold, yet on weareperth someone has posted that their brother managed to purchase 6 tickets just under 20 minutes ago.....

Real Emerald
26-01-2016, 03:29 PM
A lot of these extra fans are more than likely to be infrequent visitors to Easter Road so hopefully the team will show them that it's worth coming back.

I think you'll find the extra fans are regular visitors to Eastor Road but like old bowels they're maybe not as regular as they used to be. Like you say though, a bit of the correct medicine from the team and maybe they could be regular again! :greengrin

Franck Stanton
26-01-2016, 03:36 PM
I agree, frustrates and annoys me though.....and I should know better, grumpy auld git that I am.

Hey you - that's me. :whistle:

Green Man
26-01-2016, 03:37 PM
I would point out that St Johnstone's Ormond Family Stand is for mixed supporters. And the reason it is mixed is to allow supporters of both teams to get discounted entry for an adult and up to two kids. A positive move actively trying to encourage families along and allow hard-up parents the chance to get two kids in for the same price.

If St Johnstone can do that for us in Perth, I would hope that we could all offer a little bit of hospitality (in the death trap of a stand) for them in Edinburgh.

I took my son to a game in Perth a couple of years back and we sat in the family stand. I complimented St J at the time on the way they encouraged families to the game and how welcome we felt. Despite Hibs losing 2-0, I didn't feel like punching any St J fans that day.

HiBremian
26-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Why would someone get a bust nose?

A Hibs fan who can't control their behaviour ? If someone celebrates in front of me (I'm sitting in the Wheatfield) - yeah it will be annoying but I have enough self control to ignore it for a few minutes or the rest of the game.

People need to learn how to behave it's quite simple and not use booze as an excuse to act like a fanny.

:top marksAs someone who's been following Hibs for over half a century, I'd really like to know why apparently there are so many more fannies in 2016 than there were in 1966. :confused: Haven't we got past the 1980s yet?

I suspect the only reason segregation continues is an insurance panic about Sue, Grabbitt and Runne if anything was to happen between two opposing fans.

Ringothedog
26-01-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm :confused:, Hibs twitter put up over an hour ago all tickets have been sold, yet on weareperth someone has posted that their brother managed to purchase 6 tickets just under 20 minutes ago.....

Because they are talking pish to impress their mates,there Will be no more than 100 of them in our end.

TamHibs
26-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Because they are talking pish to impress their mates,there Will be no more than 100 of them in our end.

Someone else posted an Edinburgh based Saints fan bought 10 tickets.

A St Johnstone fan with 9 mates? Lies :greengrin:greengrin

Ringothedog
26-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Hey you - that's me. :whistle:

Lol

lord bunberry
26-01-2016, 03:49 PM

I doubt there will even be that number, none of them will be on our database

Big_Franck
26-01-2016, 03:51 PM

Agreed. I've no particular affinity with St Johnstone but respect their fans for following their local club. There's been no bad blood between the clubs and they have no ultra/wee phanny element as far as I know so can't see any reason why there'd be trouble. It could have been handled better by the SPFL from the start though.

007 Mickey Weir
26-01-2016, 03:55 PM
I have one single spare ticket for main stand. Selling at face value as mate can't go due to work commitments. PM me if interested.

lucky
26-01-2016, 04:00 PM
So according to their fans forum 3 fans have bought 24,10 & 6 respectively. If that's the case I doubt it would too difficult for Hibs/police to stop these tickets. Whilst many in here accepting a mixed area the tickets will state they are for Hibs supporters only and saints fans will not be permitted in this section.

Aldo
26-01-2016, 04:09 PM
So according to their fans forum 3 fans have bought 24,10 & 6 respectively. If that's the case I doubt it would too difficult for Hibs/police to stop these tickets. Whilst many in here accepting a mixed area the tickets will state they are for Hibs supporters only and saints fans will not be permitted in this section.

Any fan in the incorrect end will be found out pretty quickly.

Putting themselves at risk of being next to the wrong person with the potential for all sorts should things not go the right way.

More fool them if you ask me but I'd be asking how they managed because would they not require a client reference number.

I had a Smellic fan next to me at the 2001 Cup final and everyone around us was wearing green, white, yellow but he was wearing a Scotland top.

Jumped up when they scored and started signing and he ended up with a few sore ones from guys sitting next to him. Not right but they have put themselves at risk!

matty_f
26-01-2016, 04:10 PM
How are the Saints fans getting tickets without a client ref number? Are they just talking pish?

Aldo
26-01-2016, 04:13 PM
How are the Saints fans getting tickets without a client ref number? Are they just talking pish? This is the bit I don't get Matty! They struggle to get over 2,000 fans every week so can't really see 100's of them in the Hubs ends??

green&left
26-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Its not a Cat A game so won't need to be on the database.

Who gives a fk if there are a few in our end, fair play to them. They should've been given a bigger allocation also.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Its not a Cat A game so won't need to be on the database.

Who gives a fk if there are a few in our end, fair play to them. They should've been given a bigger allocation also.

I think you will find that they do have to be on the database. Hibs and Hibs fans will be responsible for any tickets sold.

Hibernian can confirm that an additional allocation of tickets for the Semi Final of the Scottish League Cup presented by Utilita are now on sale to supporters on the database.

Approximately 600 tickets have been made available to the Club, which are now on sale at the Hibernian Ticket Office, online at eticketing.co.uk or by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1. 500 tickets are available for the Main Stand, with 100 in the Wheatfield Stand.

green&left
26-01-2016, 04:22 PM
I

Hibernian can confirm that an additional allocation of tickets for the Semi Final of the Scottish League Cup presented by Utilita are now on sale to supporters on the database.

Approximately 600 tickets have been made available to the Club, which are now on sale at the Hibernian Ticket Office, online at eticketing.co.uk or by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1. 500 tickets are available for the Main Stand, with 100 in the Wheatfield Stand.

Fairynuff I stand corrected.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2016, 04:26 PM
How are the Saints fans getting tickets without a client ref number? Are they just talking pish?

I would guess that they are talking pish with a capital P.

Danderhall Hibs
26-01-2016, 04:27 PM
I would guess that they are talking pish with a capital P.

I suspect Hearts fans are saying it so they can say we've not sold out. They are petty enough.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Fairynuff I stand corrected.

No problem. :aok:

Onceinawhile
26-01-2016, 04:48 PM

Yes. Unless they've also bought tickets for the Alloa game?

Ged
26-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Interesting that the MP for Paisley and Renfrewshire North is getting involved

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35404884

cabbageandribs1875
26-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Interesting that the MP for Paisley and Renfrewshire North is getting involved

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35404884

read that this morning, was going to contact nicola to tell him to stfu and keep out of it...lord knows what the heck his interest in things are

Ringothedog
26-01-2016, 05:39 PM

Who is to say that any of those tickets allegedly bought are not going to their local bampots or supporters of other teams bampots who just fancy a chance to have a "pop" at our fans.

Aldo
26-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Think we need to take a step back here.

If and that is s big if any saints fans are in the wrong end and are identified they will be removed.

It's fair to say if they are 'bampots' they will be easily identifiable.

Think we need to just calm it a bit. What will be will be snd there is nowt we can go just now to change that. If your going go, enjoy yourself and don't worry about what if's.

There is the potential for the odd one or 2 but to suggest dozens together I think I way off the mark.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Personally I've got no problem with St Johnstone fans being in the Hibs end and visa versa on the provision that they behave themselves. This is not Celtic v The Rangers. It's Edinburgh's non cheating, no dipping your hand in the charity boxes, big team v The Saintees.

May the best team win so long as they are in green.

:flag: :flag: :flag: