PDA

View Full Version : behind the goals

hibsboy07
22-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Can anyone enter for a couple of drinks before
games or is it for season ticket holders only?
Just asking as iv never been in.
Thanks in advance

erin go bragh
22-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Thanks in advance
You need to enter with a season ticket holder bud .

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
22-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Season ticket holders only but they are able to bring a friend as long as that friend possesses a match ticket for the home end.

lord bunberry
22-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Thanks in advance
It's supposed to be for season ticket holders, but I've never once been asked to show mine.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2016, 09:10 PM
It's supposed to be for season ticket holders, but I've never once been asked to show mine.

Same, I'm far from a regular but the few times I've been in I've never been asked to show my ST.

erin go bragh
22-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Same, I'm far from a regular but the few times I've been in I've never been asked to show my ST.
I go most weeks and always show the guy on the door my season ticket :cbMaybe i just look dodgy :greengrin

GGTTH

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2016, 09:15 PM
An empty Hibs Season Ticket wallet will suffice :wink:

Sir David Gray
22-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I go most weeks and always show the guy on the door my season ticket :cbMaybe i just look dodgy :greengrin

GGTTH

I do as well but I usually wait until I'm inside before showing him it and he's never asked me for it before I've produced it.

I could probably get away without showing it.

stoneyburn hibs
22-01-2016, 09:17 PM
An empty Hibs Season Ticket wallet will suffice :wink:

Or maybe they let empty heids in.

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2016, 09:20 PM
Or maybe they let empty heids in.

So you're a regular then. Should have said.

stoneyburn hibs
22-01-2016, 09:25 PM
So you're a regular then. Should have said.

Haha touche,Actually Scouse you may be able to help me, taking the boy (17) for a pre game lunch, whilst I have a pint. Where to go ?

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:28 PM
You can only buy half pints if you have a half season ticket.

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Haha touche,Actually Scouse you may be able to help me, taking the boy (17) for a pre game lunch, whilst I have a pint. Where to go ?

You want a pub? Or fancy a pizza/pasta and a pint in La Favorita on Leith Walk.

The likes of the Mash Tun where I go on Easter Road do decent food but your laddie won't get in as they have strict doorman on matchdays. Not sure about the food in the other pubs to be honest or their policy on under 18's on matchdays.

stoneyburn hibs
22-01-2016, 10:52 PM
You want a pub? Or fancy a pizza/pasta and a pint in La Favorita on Leith Walk.

The likes of the Mash Tun where I go on Easter Road do decent food but your laddie won't get in as they have strict doorman on matchdays. Not sure about the food in the other pubs to be honest or their policy on under 18's on matchdays.

Cheers buddy, might try La Favorita, although got the boy into the Mash Tun two years ago when we played Dundee, fine as we ordered food. Not a fan of the place though.

Real Emerald
22-01-2016, 11:00 PM
I do as well but I usually wait until I'm inside before showing him it and he's never asked me for it before I've produced it.

I could probably get away without showing it.

I take it you're talking about your ST lol? :greengrin