PDA

View Full Version : The General Sale tomorrow morning. Are you in?

iwasthere1972
21-01-2016, 10:35 PM
As I've said previously, me and my brother have ours, but I'll be hoping to get another one tomorrow for my sister. A nice family day out hopefully. Sloshed then on to Tynie.

Who else on here will be trying to buy in the General Sale and if so is this additional to ticket/tickets already purchased? Yes I'm being nosey. :agree:

May the best man win.

aussie_hibee
21-01-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm back on Monday in Edinburgh for 2 weeks for personal reasons and hoping to go. Convinced 2 lapsed fans to try and get tickets for the 3 of us and get along.

Twiglet
21-01-2016, 10:41 PM
I'm back on Monday in Edinburgh for 2 weeks for personal reasons and hoping to go. Convinced 2 lapsed fans to try and get tickets for the 3 of us and get along.

Hope you get one!

cabbageandribs1875
21-01-2016, 10:41 PM
could have got one for moi in 2nd group but bro in-law fancied a wee drinky winky in Edinburgh so had to wait until general sale, this will be his 4th footy game in scotland :greengrin(all hibs games)...he doesn't know it yet but he's getting put on the database tomorrow

aussie_hibee
21-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Hope you get one!
Me too...! My mate is going down early morning so fingers crossed there are some left.
See you next week!

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:21 AM
Me too...! My mate is going down early morning so fingers crossed there are some left.
See you next week!

Did mine online. Took no more than a few minutes. The sister will be pleased.

Seats available in five sections in the Gorgie and Asbestos Stand. Good luck.

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 09:24 AM

Only V upper and lower and Z lower in the gorgie remain thats it.

Main stand T1 and T2 lower and T3 upper, thtas yer lot.

Salt N Sauzee
22-01-2016, 09:27 AM
Only V upper and lower and Z lower in the gorgie remain thats it.

Main stand T1 and T2 lower and T3 upper, thtas yer lot.

Apparently we've still got 2000 to sell. That canny be right?

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:32 AM

I really can't see that. Probably closer to 1400.

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 09:33 AM

Online they have just released section N2 lower which was originally being held back for St Johnstone supporters. I guess they've been bumped.

GreenCastle
22-01-2016, 09:34 AM

Maybe including the 500 in corner supposedly kept aside for Saints fans after they sold out the Roseburn?

I don't know any sold yet for lower area around section N. This haven't been put on sale as its below the possible saints fans.

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Online they have just released section N2 lower which was originally being held back for St Johnstone supporters. I guess they've been bumped.

Aw naw, what about sporting integrity? :tee hee:

GreenCastle
22-01-2016, 09:36 AM

This is going to get messy..Saints fans will be raging and rightly so.

Looks like Hibs will have the whole main stand like last time.

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Maybe including the 500 in corner supposedly kept aside for Saints fans after they sold out the Roseburn?

I don't know any sold yet for lower area around section N. This haven't been put on sale as its below the possible saints fans.

They are on sale now online.

cleanyman
22-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Well that was easy.

Got two tickets for my pals.

I'm sitting on my own but I don't mind that.

lord bunberry
22-01-2016, 09:41 AM
This is going to get messy..Saints fans will be raging and rightly so.

Looks like Hibs will have the whole main stand like last time.
If that was hibs that were promised those tickets we'd be raging. The people running our game haven't got a clue.

Salt N Sauzee
22-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Just had a spy on a St J forum.

They seem to believe this is the allocation of seats

Capacity at tynecastle 17 529
Saints allocation 3 500

Hibs allocation 11 500
Suits etc 3 529

They're not very happy that sponsors/suits have been given more seats than Saints fans

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:47 AM

Saints allocation 3 500

Hibs allocation 11 500
Suits etc 3 529

They're not very happy that sponsors/suits have been given more seats than Saints fans

Plus they're no very good at counting. :wink:

SlickShoes
22-01-2016, 09:47 AM
I had 3 in my basket, tried to pay, go ta proxy error and now I can't access the ticketing site and have no idea if it took my payment details or not :top marks

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:49 AM
I had 3 in my basket, tried to pay, go ta proxy error and now I can't access the ticketing site and have no idea if it took my payment details or not :top marks

Have you had an email confirming your purchase? If not then you probably haven't paid.

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 09:51 AM

PM me your card details and I'll get them for you, I'm logged in with no server issues :aok::wink:

SlickShoes
Have you had an email confirming your purchase? If not then you probably haven't paid.

Nah I haven't and now the whole ticketing site seems to be down, took me ages to find 3 seats together after rushing back from a job and now I won't get any!

Salt N Sauzee
Plus they're no very good at counting. :wink:

Ha! Just noticed they've stuck and extra thousand in there. Maybe the new super mega hotel stand will be built at Tincastle by the 30th? :greengrin

SlickShoes
22-01-2016, 09:52 AM
PM me your card details and I'll get them for you, I'm logged in with no server issues :aok::wink:

Jim Jeffries - 5162 7051 6270 5170

Visa electron card because I'm out of work

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:57 AM

Just tried that and it declined your purchase. Had a message saying 'No you again...do one'

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Ha! Just noticed they've stuck and extra thousand in there. Maybe the new super mega hotel stand will be built at Tincastle by the 30th? :greengrin

No wonder they're all out on the Perthshire hillsides looking for sheep that they haven't even got. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 10:07 AM

Are you with the bank that likes to say yes because it said on yer bike when I tried those card details. [emoji1]

GreenArmyyy!
22-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Saints allocation 3 500

Hibs allocation 11 500
Suits etc 3 529

They are well within their rights to be raging if sponsors etc are getting more tickets than their own supporters! That is absolutely ludicrous. To be honest I think it is a joke regarding the 500 tickets as well, they were promised them so should get them. Mind you it's probably a good thing, just means the traffic will be quieter for them heading back up the around mid-way through the second half!

howdenthehibby
22-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Just back got 3 tickets within half an hour , there were about 50 people there

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 10:37 AM
They are well within their rights to be raging if sponsors etc are getting more tickets than their own supporters! That is absolutely ludicrous. To be honest I think it is a joke regarding the 500 tickets as well, they were promised them so should get them. Mind you it's probably a good thing, just means the traffic will be quieter for them heading back up the around mid-way through the second half!

They're not getting more. You do the maths. :wink:

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Just back got 3 tickets within half an hour , there were about 50 people there

Was there a queue when you left?

aussie_hibee
22-01-2016, 11:12 AM

My mates daughter went down and got 4. Delighted to hear I'll be going although it will be strange being back and not going to ER

Hibbyradge
22-01-2016, 12:51 PM

If they sell them all!

TamHibs
22-01-2016, 12:57 PM

Except sponsors aren't getting more than the St J fans. They have the Roseburn which holds 3.5k, we have circa 11.5-12k tickets which leaves approx 2-2.5k for sponsors.

Billy Whizz
22-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Except sponsors aren't getting more than the St J fans. They have the Roseburn which holds 3.5k, we have circa 11.5-12k tickets which leaves approx 2-2.5k for sponsors.

Where are the sponsors/ hospitality fans being seated

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 01:03 PM

In the Asbestos Stand.

GreenCastle
22-01-2016, 01:04 PM

Sections P, Q, R and S it seems...

Enjoy the leg room...or lack of it...:grr:

Iceman1875
22-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Bought two for Georgie stand Z section [emoji106]🏻

At Easter Road we play...

TamHibs
22-01-2016, 01:37 PM

I would assume the main stand where the hospitality boxes are? I use the term hospitality boxes loosely :greengrin

Pete
22-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Only single seats available in the Gorgie stand or the entire hibs half of the main stand so they are as good as sold out.

You can only get two together in sections N1 and N2, which I thought would be reserved for Saints fans. Looks like they won't be getting their promised allocation.

TamHibs
22-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Only single seats available in the Gorgie stand or the entire hibs half of the main stand so they are as good as sold out.

You can only get two together in sections N1 and N2, which I thought would be reserved for Saints fans. Looks like they won't be getting their promised allocation.

Unless said Saints fans have bought direct from Hibs, which a few are claiming they have done on weareperth

Pete
22-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Unless said Saints fans have bought direct from Hibs, which a few are claiming they have done on weareperth

No doubt some have done/will be doing that. I've no problem whatsoever as they've been royally shafted here by people who are more bothered about crap like face recognition cameras.

I actually hope they turn up in numbers there wearing their colours. It would send a message to the beaks and I doubt there would be trouble.

TamHibs
22-01-2016, 01:55 PM
No doubt some have done/will be doing that. I've no problem whatsoever as they've been royally shafted here by people who are more bothered about crap like face recognition cameras.

I actually hope they turn up in numbers there wearing their colours. It would send a message to the beaks and I doubt there would be trouble.

But they were never guaranteed extra tickets. Their own website even states that it's only a possibility they may get extra tickets.

I just think the potential is there if St Johnstone were to score and they celebrate in front of our crowd & the addition of possible all day sessions then there could be trouble

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-01-2016, 01:58 PM

I very much doubt they would gain entry to the Hibs end if they turned up in their own clubs colours.

Pete
22-01-2016, 02:03 PM
But they were never guaranteed extra tickets. Their own website even states that it's only a possibility they may get extra tickets.

I just think the potential is there if St Johnstone were to score and they celebrate in front of our crowd & the addition of possible all day sessions then there could be trouble

It's the indecision by Doncaster and his mob that has caused this. If they knew they were going to get the Roseburn and that's it, they would have gauged opinion, guessed demand and lobbied for a change of venue. They were under the impression that there would be provisions made should they sell out and they've been left hanging.

I guess I've a bit more faith in the fans when it comes to behaviour but I see what you mean. They might have to spend a bit extra on stewarding in that area just in case. Ironically, the same amount of stewards would probably have solved the original problem of segregation.

Pete
22-01-2016, 02:05 PM
I very much doubt they would gain entry to the Hibs end if they turned up in their own clubs colours.

Probably not but and it's wishful thinking. Shame in a way as we used to have neutral/mixed sections for big games.

These guys on the Perth forum who are saying our ticket sales are poor might want to look again.

TamHibs
22-01-2016, 02:06 PM
It's the indecision by Doncaster and his mob that has caused this. If they knew they were going to get the Roseburn and that's it, they would have gauged opinion, guessed demand and lobbied for a change of venue. They were under the impression that there would be provisions made should they sell out and they've been left hanging.

I guess I've a bit more faith in the fans when it comes to behaviour but I see what you mean. They might have to spend a bit extra on stewarding in that area just in case. Ironically, the same amount of stewards would probably have solved the original problem of segregation.

Completely agree, they should have either told them from the start that the roseburn was their lot or alternatively gave them an answer within a couple of days of selling out the roseburn.

TamHibs
22-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Probably not but and it's wishful thinking. Shame in a way as we used to have neutral/mixed sections for big games.

These guys on the Perth forum who are saying our ticket sales are poor might want to look again.

Aye, i noticed that comment, something about struggling to sell out the gorgie & main stand.....

Pete
22-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Aye, i noticed that comment, something about struggling to sell out the gorgie & main stand.....

Only a handful left of our initial allocation.

That's the Roseburn end of the main stand opened up to hibs fans now, bottom and top tier. Pretty poor if the only confirmation St Johnstone have of the arrangements is looking at our ticketing website.

lucky
22-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Saints should have got the extra 500. They sold out so they should have got them.

iwasthere1972
22-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Listen, don't mention the loyalty points. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. So It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. :greengrin

davy malcolm
22-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Listen, don't mention the loyalty points. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. So It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. :greengrin
That's funny basil

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Twiglet
22-01-2016, 07:03 PM
My mates daughter went down and got 4. Delighted to hear I'll be going although it will be strange being back and not going to ER

:thumbsup:

Speedy
23-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Got 2 in section N1. Sounds like I was fortunate.

CorrieHibs
23-01-2016, 08:13 AM
Just got another 2 for a couple of lapsed hibbys at work. Hopefully a win and they can start going more again.

Aldo
23-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Just got another 2 for a couple of lapsed hibbys at work. Hopefully a win and they can start going more again. All areas look to have sold out! Tried on the off chance for 2 together in every section but looks like they're all gone

Edit: Should check it all first... There are tickets left main stand lower

GreenCastle
23-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Looks like the main stand is close to selling out the areas we were given.

Only a handful of seats left behind the goals.

Well done Hibs fans !

Keith_M
23-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Looks like the main stand is close to selling out the areas we were given.

Only a handful of seats left behind the goals.

Well done Hibs fans !

Surely that can't be the case, as some of our own Fans on this very Board described us as struggling to sell the tickets... even although the games was still over a week away at the time.

Some people need to bite their tongues until they know the facts.

Dinkydoo
23-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Managed to get myself 3 for a bunch of part timers ;) (I include myself in that statement). Really looking forward to next Saturday now

IanM
23-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Tickets now sold out

kenny.ff
23-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Me and my brother manages to get a couple of tickets about 12.15 must have been some of the last. Buzzing for it, been a while since i looked forward to attending a game

GreenCastle
23-01-2016, 05:12 PM
The bed wetters need to calm down.

Hibs were always going to sell this out - it's a Mickey Mouse stadium with low capacity.

Decision is being made Monday about the extra 500 tickets for the main stand..

Going to be a great atmosphere and the highest attendance at the PBS this season.

Hermit Crab
23-01-2016, 05:15 PM
The bed wetters need to calm down.

Hibs were always going to sell this out - it's a Mickey Mouse stadium with low capacity.

Decision is being made Monday about the extra 500 tickets for the main stand..

Going to be a great atmosphere and the highest attendance at the PBS this season.

They should give them to StJ, we've had a general sale and it took a few days to shift 2000, plus StJ were kind of promised them by the SFA.

Ged
23-01-2016, 05:41 PM
They should give them to StJ, we've had a general sale and it took a few days to shift 2000, plus StJ were kind of promised them by the SFA.

Really :rolleyes:

500 more Hibs fans would be much better than 500 more St Johnstone fans and I'm sure the club will recognise that. They won't give up as easily as you do.

CapitalGreen
23-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Really :rolleyes:

500 more Hibs fans would be much better than 500 more St Johnstone fans and I'm sure the club will recognise that. They won't give up as easily as you do.

Don't argue with the ticket police mate

hfc rd
23-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Tickets now sold out

Good. Bring it on!

GGTTH

GreenCastle
23-01-2016, 06:53 PM

Just over 24 hours they have been in general sale - not exactly a few days.

I don't know what was promised but I reckon there is more chance Hibs filling the 500 than saints. They will want a sell out and less hassle with segregation so except Hibs to get them.