PDA

View Full Version : It won't accept 10 points?

Greencore
21-01-2016, 09:43 PM
The other day my nephew got put on the system, we got him a ticket for st mirren this Saturday (10 points) and when we went to buy him a ticket for the semi final game it would not accept his point(s). Anyone have any similar experiance?

keano the hibee
22-01-2016, 06:56 AM
The other day my nephew got put on the system, we got him a ticket for st mirren this Saturday (10 points) and when we went to buy him a ticket for the semi final game it would not accept his point(s). Anyone have any similar experiance?

Same happened to me, I thought that maybe the points had to be on your account before the date that the tickets were on sale for that wave if that makes sense? Only thing I could think that would stop it working

Stantons Angel
22-01-2016, 10:19 PM
it usually doesnt update the points till later. open sale is on now so no worries.

Greencore
22-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Same happened to me, I thought that maybe the points had to be on your account before the date that the tickets were on sale for that wave if that makes sense? Only thing I could think that would stop it working

Will speak to the ticket office tomorrow mate and get back to you. Good to know I guess I'm not the only one.

high bee
22-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Will speak to the ticket office tomorrow mate and get back to you. Good to know I guess I'm not the only one.

It's general sale now so you should be able to buy regardless.

mghibs
22-01-2016, 10:54 PM
As far as I know loyalty points need up to 48 hours to be processed

GreenArmyyy!
22-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Normally a couple of days for the points to be added after purchases.