PDA

View Full Version : So who is going to see Stokes on Saturday?

PatHead
21-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Looking forward to seeing Stokes run out in a Hibs strip on Saturday. Feel he could be the difference between us winning the league or finishing second.

Anyone going who doesn't normally go along on the back of his signing?

The club deserve a backing on the strength of showing this ambition.

Green Fish
21-01-2016, 07:21 PM
7 or 8 of us going, a few who aren't regulars. All day sesh, can't wait!!

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Jim44
21-01-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm far from being a regular these days but I'm looking forward to going on Saturday. Hoping for a good win, a goal or two from that new guy, especially since my son and I are taking my grandson to his first ever match.

PatHead
21-01-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm far from being a regular these days but I'm looking forward to going on Saturday. Hoping for a good win, a goal or two from that new guy, especially since my son and I are taking my grandson to his first ever match.

Just think in a few years time he will be on the latest "What was your first game thread" saying I was there when Anthony Stokes came back and scored a hat-trick against St Mirren.

Famous Fiver
21-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Is he playing on Saturday?

Starting?

Sub?

Is he fit?

Has AS told you his team?

Just asking, likes.

gillythehibby
21-01-2016, 07:56 PM
am gawn :thumbsup:

PatHead
21-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Is he playing on Saturday?

Starting? Hope so

Sub? After an hour if he is cramping

Is he fit? Looks it

Has AS told you his team? No I told him it :greengrin

Just asking, likes.

:greengrin

rcarter1
21-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Barely get to games these days, but will be hoping to catch Stokesy this Saturday. :thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
21-01-2016, 08:11 PM
just bought ticket the now, doesn't look too bad on official site, hopefully lots more walk-ups

HibbyAndy
21-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Me and ma 2 are gaun

Evergreen86
21-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Looking forward to seeing Stokes run out in a Hibs strip on Saturday. Feel he could be the difference between us winning the league or finishing second.

Anyone going who doesn't normally go along on the back of his signing?

The club deserve a backing on the strength of showing this ambition.

Hospitality with the box of toys..... Fully expecting to see the man of the match in the players lounge after his stunning hat trick... Too much to ask?

hibby6270
21-01-2016, 08:51 PM
I'll be there as usual.

Stokes was a great player first time round. Just hope he still has it and is committed to this move and doesn't look to be out just for himself and not the whole team. In other words doesn't make out he's the Billy Big Baws and just goes through the motions.

Go on Stokesy - prove me wrong!!

monktonharp
21-01-2016, 08:56 PM
don't think we can expect too much from him at first but hopefully he will make an appearance. anyone wearing a grey hoody top should refrain. he might get the wrong idea thinking its a judge's wig.:wink:

Hibeesforever
21-01-2016, 09:03 PM
My two kids will be there too. Just watched an STV interview and it ends with Anthony saying he is looking forward to 3pm Saturday....take it from that he is fit and raring to go.
Cameo for last 15 mins when we are 3 up would be rocking.
Baker, Wright, Riordan, O'connor and now Stokes...great number 9's that return home.
Club and players deserve a big turn out from the support.

iwasthere1972
21-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Me and my brother will be there. I think Stokes may come on for the last thirty minutes. Hopefully we will be winning by a couple/few by the time he comes on and he can add to the scoreline.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Real Emerald
21-01-2016, 10:19 PM
I'll be going because I'm one of the hard core year in year out earlybird season ticket holders. I wont however see him at Tynecastle in the derby cup game coz I'm not loyal enough to qualify for a ticket!:greengrin

WeeRussell
21-01-2016, 10:22 PM
I'm going to watch Hibs :greengrin

Just so happens it's the first week in a while I've had a free Sat afternoon.

Will admit to being a bit extra excited to see Stokes appear again though. I just KNOW he's going to score :cb

cabbageandribs1875
21-01-2016, 10:35 PM
st.mirren haven't had a game since jan 2nd (with a good win at cappielow), so they're sure to be a bit rusty hopefully, lets hope Livi get at least a point at home to Falkirk as well

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Going to see the whole team if that counts. Looking for three points whoever plays.

Thecat23
21-01-2016, 10:41 PM
I'm going to watch Hibs, who is in the team comes second!

But yeah I'm a tad excited to see him back in our side 😁👍🏼

Lancs Harp
21-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Im the other way round, sadly.

I usually attend (well home games) but traveling from Lancashire is weighing heavily on the wallet and it became a choice between the St Mirren game and the semi final. Bit of a no brainer.

PatHead
21-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Im the other way round, sadly.

I usually attend (well home games) but traveling from Lancashire is weighing heavily on the wallet and it became a choice between the St Mirren game and the semi final. Bit of a no brainer.

really admire you guys who travel up especially with train problems.

monktonharp
21-01-2016, 10:56 PM
st.mirren haven't had a game since jan 2nd (with a good win at cappielow), so they're sure to be a bit rusty hopefully, lets hope Livi get at least a point at home to Falkirk as wellwell, that was a derby. glad if they are still a bit rusty. we pumped them, last time out but you never know with fitba'. I am quite confident though, whoever plays for us but they do need to introduce Antony Stokes at this game and I expect him to come on early in the second half.

mutley
21-01-2016, 11:30 PM
I'll be there, and hoping to see stokes get a run out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cod Boy
21-01-2016, 11:55 PM
st.mirren haven't had a game since jan 2nd (with a good win at cappielow), so they're sure to be a bit rusty hopefully, lets hope Livi get at least a point at home to Falkirk as well

Yes they have they lost 2.1 to Partick in the scottish cup

Hermit Crab
22-01-2016, 08:37 AM
Lets hope Goodwin doesn't blooter stokes and injure him.

Jim44
23-01-2016, 09:08 PM

Well, we'll settle for one from Stokes. A very comfortable win, some good football, although the concession of a goal to a very poor side was disappointing. A good debut match for my grandson.:aok:

SausageSurprise
23-01-2016, 09:09 PM
I went to see Hibernian. It's was a matter of circumstance that Stokes just happened to be playing