PDA

View Full Version : From Detroit to Leith - New Hibs Blog Post

bigwheel
20-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Recently, while chatting on here @ronniekirk joked that perhaps I could share a Hibs “Northern Soul” Playlist. I’m sure he never gave it another thought, but I did. What are the challenges that Hibs face? and are the 60s soul tunes that could point a way forward for championship and cup battles ahead? So here it is. My two passions colliding together:

http://burstbawpodcast.net/2016/01/20/from-detroit-to-leith/

Have a little read, and I'd love to hear your views..

Cheers! :aok:

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Great idea. Posting to keep you up all night.
Away to watch the 0-7 and 6-2 games and listen to Tony Clarke's Landslide at the same time.

bigwheel
20-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Great idea. Posting to keep you up all night.
Away to watch the 0-7 and 6-2 games and listen to Tony Clarke's Landslide at the same time.

Ha magic! is there not a limit to how much joy one person take in one night?? :greengrin:aok:

Ronniekirk
21-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Just had a browse at it and listened to a few tracks .I knew when I mentioned the idea it had caught your imagination so not surprised you ran with the idea
A lot of work has gone into this and a Wee plug it deserves more views
i am not the biggest northern soul fan but love music and was info soul music ,but would recommend folk go on and have a look and listen as tracks are related to Hibs events and pictures with narrative .
Big wheel as he says has fused his two passions and created something that deserves to be heard .

Billy Whizz
21-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Thanks big wheel enjoyed it

bigwheel
22-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Cheers Guys,

And thanks Ronnie - much appreciated! any other ideas just send them this way :-)