PDA

View Full Version : 'The Famous Five' film

big-mo
20-01-2016, 07:57 PM
I was at the preview screening of the 'Famous Five' film tonight at the Dominion. Really enjoyed it, there was a lot of old footage I had never seen before. They had five of the development team playing the Five, well done to Sean, Oli, Ali, Ben and Connor. It is on BBC Alba on Sunday at 9pm. Watch out for Sean Brennan, sorry Gordon Smith, miss an open goal

Sammy7nil
20-01-2016, 08:01 PM
I was at the preview screening of the 'Famous Five' film tonight at the Dominion. Really enjoyed it, there was a lot of old footage I had never seen before. They had five of the development team playing the Five, well done to Sean, Oli, Ali, Ben and Connor. It is on BBC Alba on Sunday at 9pm. Watch out for Sean Brennan, sorry Gordon Smith, miss an open goal

Sounds good I will be watching :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
20-01-2016, 08:17 PM

Cheers - added to my sky planner.

cabbageandribs1875
20-01-2016, 08:35 PM
timer set :hi: