PDA

View Full Version : HSL Loyalty points still available!!

HappyHibby93
19-01-2016, 10:16 PM
I know that I may be causing a bit discomfort for some, but am I not right in saying it's still possible to gain the 100 loyalty points on offer from HSL?

The way I understand it is if you sign up before 31 Jan as a fully paid up member, then you qualify for the 100 points. I do remember that there was a cut off date (can't recall exact date) for the 3 months payments, but surely if you pay the full £225 then the loyalty points will apply?

If all this cash is going to the transfer window then some fans will still have around 10/11 days to make a decision to sign up or not.

Thought I'd ask as I wasn't sure.

:flag::flag:

Sauzee07
19-01-2016, 10:58 PM
I'd be interested to know this too. Was looking on the HSL website today and couldn't see the answer to this one.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 11:54 PM
The deadline has passed for the bonus loyalty points.
Still worth signing up though.
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leithenhibby
20-01-2016, 08:59 AM
I know that I may be causing a bit discomfort for some, but am I not right in saying it's still possible to gain the 100 loyalty points on offer from HSL?

The way I understand it is if you sign up before 31 Jan as a fully paid up member, then you qualify for the 100 points. I do remember that there was a cut off date (can't recall exact date) for the 3 months payments, but surely if you pay the full £225 then the loyalty points will apply?

If all this cash is going to the transfer window then some fans will still have around 10/11 days to make a decision to sign up or not.

Thought I'd ask as I wasn't sure.

I'd be interested to know this too. Was looking on the HSL website today and couldn't see the answer to this one.

The answer is Yes, you will receive 100 loyalty points if you sign up before 31st January 2016. The £225 must be paid in full for this to kick in.

The quickest and easiest way to do this is through our web site. Remember, you must fill in the application form and make sure HSL has it by 29th January 2016 (just to be on the safe side.)

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

GGTTH

blackpoolhibs
20-01-2016, 09:01 AM
The answer is Yes, you will receive 100 loyalty points if you sign up before 31st January 2016. The £225 must be paid in full for this to kick in.

The quickest and easiest way to do this is through our web site. Remember, you must fill in the application form and make sure HSL has it by 29th January 2016 (just to be on the safe side.)

GGTTH

Great news, fill yer boots people. :top marks

Albanian Hibs
20-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Great news, fill yer boots people. :top marks

That 100pts will prob give me enough pts to put me in the 1st wave of tickets sale for Tynie.

TamHibs
20-01-2016, 09:29 AM
That 100pts will prob give me enough pts to put me in the 1st wave of tickets sale for Tynie.

It won't because points aren't allocated until February 1st.

Derby tickets will be on sale the end of this week/start of next

Since90+2
20-01-2016, 09:51 AM
If this brings the club more money then it can only be a good thing.

Some people might spit the dummy over this but at the end of the day the club receiving more funds is the most important thing.

Carheenlea
20-01-2016, 10:46 AM

Further down the line it will likely have impact and have the situation where non HSL match attending fans are pushed back in the pecking order. The Loyalty Scheme is now more a rewards scheme on spend, as pressure to award points for other expenditure will inevitably arise in due course.
There was lengthy campaigning for a Loyalty Scheme to be implemented, but I don't think what we now have, and the suggestions of future point allocating, is what many had in mind for the thing in the first place.

TamHibs
20-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Further down the line it will likely have impact and have the situation where non HSL match attending fans are pushed back in the pecking order. The Loyalty Scheme is now more a rewards scheme on spend, as pressure to award points for other expenditure will inevitably arise in due course.
There was lengthy campaigning for a Loyalty Scheme to be implemented, but I don't think what we now have, and the suggestions of future point allocating, is what many had in mind for the thing in the first place.

It may in the short term I agree, but am I correct in saying this offer of loyalty points is a one off?

I would hope in the future, and i've said this before as much as it pains me to admire anything they do, we move to a loyalty point scheme currently being used by Hearts. The offer points based on what sort of fixture they are selling tickets for.

For example they give 1 point for a cat a fixture but 3 for trips to places like St Johnstone.

This, in my eyes, would encourage more supporters to attend trips to the smaller clubs rather than only clamouring for big match tickets.

They also only receive 1 point for any home fixture a ticket is bought for.

I hope the way I've explained it makes sense :greengrin

Arch Stanton
20-01-2016, 11:27 AM

Of course, non HSL match attending fans get to see players paid for by HSL contributors. :greengrin

Swings and roundabouts, no?

Radium
20-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Of course, non HSL match attending fans get to see players paid for by HSL contributors. :greengrin

Swings and roundabouts, no?

and those players are?

Ozyhibby
20-01-2016, 11:41 AM
and those players are?

Whoever is playing well just now. [emoji6]

Ozyhibby
20-01-2016, 11:42 AM

GGTTH

Cheers, I didn't know that.
Jump in folks.
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Albanian Hibs
20-01-2016, 12:11 PM

My comment wasnt serious. Just following on from the other hsl thread.

hibbypostie
20-01-2016, 12:17 PM
can anyone tell me how I check my loyalty points never seems to let me log in to my account has it changed

TamHibs
20-01-2016, 12:24 PM
can anyone tell me how I check my loyalty points never seems to let me log in to my account has it changed

Phone or email the ticket office. They can also sort out issues with passwords etc

Biscuit
20-01-2016, 01:08 PM
I looked up a definition of loyalty :- 'faithful adherence to a sovereign, government, leader, cause, etc.' Or Hibernian FC in this case! I am 100% faithful to this club but since moving away to Glos. nearly 4 years ago after being a season ticket holder, I don't get up as much as I would like to with a 5-6 hour single trip.

So, to demonstrate my 'loyalty' I subscribed to HSL a year ago and I will be rewarded with loyalty points next month which I think is the correct decision. I do come up for some less glamorous games on occasion and was fortunate enough to get semi-tickets on Mon morning with my 30 points. I had to purchase a St.Mirren ticket in my son's name to get him a ticket as he has not been to a game with me this season. We won't be able to go though - it was simply a means to an end to get up for the semi which I promised him ( no sob story as my friend has taken the ticket!).

I encourage everyone who loves this club as much as I do to show their loyalty in the best way for them and I really would much prefer attending the games for what it's worth but we can't all do that unfortunately due to various circumstances. I am very much looking forward to the semi next Saturday.

Arch Stanton
20-01-2016, 02:28 PM

Go to 'Tickets' in the official site and select 'buy match tickets' - it will then ask you log in. If that is the bit that isn't working then there is an option for 'Forgot Login Details?' and I imagine you should be able to reset your password there.

HappyHibby93
20-01-2016, 08:54 PM

GGTTH

Nice one.

This could well boost membership and provide Stubbs with much needed transfer window cash..... Win, win situation.

FranckSuzy
20-01-2016, 09:31 PM
I looked up a definition of loyalty :- 'faithful adherence to a sovereign, government, leader, cause, etc.' Or Hibernian FC in this case! I am 100% faithful to this club but since moving away to Glos. nearly 4 years ago after being a season ticket holder, I don't get up as much as I would like to with a 5-6 hour single trip.

So, to demonstrate my 'loyalty' I subscribed to HSL a year ago and I will be rewarded with loyalty points next month which I think is the correct decision. I do come up for some less glamorous games on occasion and was fortunate enough to get semi-tickets on Mon morning with my 30 points. I had to purchase a St.Mirren ticket in my son's name to get him a ticket as he has not been to a game with me this season. We won't be able to go though - it was simply a means to an end to get up for the semi which I promised him ( no sob story as my friend has taken the ticket!).

I encourage everyone who loves this club as much as I do to show their loyalty in the best way for them and I really would much prefer attending the games for what it's worth but we can't all do that unfortunately due to various circumstances. I am very much looking forward to the semi next Saturday.

Nice one, good on ya :aok:

Leithenhibby
20-01-2016, 11:40 PM
If this brings the club more money then it can only be a good thing.

Some people might spit the dummy over this but at the end of the day the club receiving more funds is the most important thing.

It's already bringing the club more money, as more fans have stepped forward :aok:

GGTTH

Leithenhibby
22-01-2016, 01:23 PM

You have a PM :aok:

GGTTH