PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL TICKET SALES

RSS Bot
18-01-2016, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6084)

DH1875
18-01-2016, 12:31 PM
How do you end up having 1 point?

3pm
18-01-2016, 12:35 PM

Must be anyone on the database?

Big_Franck
18-01-2016, 12:40 PM

We have significantly more than 20,000 on the database i'd have thought.

DH1875
18-01-2016, 12:42 PM

Nah, that's why I'm wondering how you end up being on 1 point.

leggeto
18-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Nah, that's why I'm wondering how you end up being on 1 point.

1 point for a hotdog

Pretty Boy
18-01-2016, 01:08 PM
1 point for a hotdog

Anybody who can choke down a pizza or hotdog at ER deserves more than 1 point imo.

GreenArmyyy!
18-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Anybody who can choke down a pizza or hotdog at ER deserves more than 1 point imo.

Steady on! The pizzas are smashing at E.R! Lol

we are hibs
18-01-2016, 01:33 PM
any left in the wheatfield?

HibeeHendo
18-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Any idea which will be the noisiest stand?

18-01-2016, 01:41 PM

Think they've just said 1 point as zero would be a public sale. So this wave is for folk with between 1 and 89.

Although unlikely anyone only has 1.

SlickShoes
18-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Bit annoying, I always go with my dad and I always bought the tickets so I have points but he doesn't, will wait and see if there is a public sale. My own fault for not getting his number when buying the tickets though.

Greencore
18-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Think I need to burn my ticket, row 5 seat 1... Good omen because of 2007 final?

CorrieHibs
18-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Any idea which will be the noisiest stand?

Gorgie stand

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Tickets purchased, what was all the fuss about?

IWasThere2016
18-01-2016, 02:56 PM
I cannot buy online as I cannot assign my son's ticket. He doesn't have a membership - why would he as I take him!

The phone line for tickets is cutting me aff also - not even a single ring.

Very good Hibs!

Nakedmanoncrack
18-01-2016, 03:21 PM
I cannot buy online as I cannot assign my son's ticket. He doesn't have a membership - why would he as I take him!

Very good Hibs!

If he doesn't have a membership & at least a point, you'll need to wait til public sale (if there's is one).

IWasThere2016
18-01-2016, 03:24 PM
If he doesn't have a membership & at least a point, you'll need to wait til public sale (if there's is one).

He's 15 - and we stay too remotely from ER for him to travel alone. An adult should be able to assign a junior ticket to their number.

Totally nonsensical to have it any other way IMHO - as this prevents and doesn't promote families going :confused:

bruno
18-01-2016, 03:28 PM
He's 15 - and we stay too remotely from ER for him to travel alone. An adult should be able to assign a junior ticket to their number.

Totally nonsensical to have it any other way IMHO - as this prevents and doesn't promote families going :confused:

I'm sure you must be able to create an account for him and when you buy tickets for you and him it assigns his to his account and yours to yours.

Certainly what I do and have done for a number of years. I am sure Hibs will operate something similar

Probably won't help on this occasion but worth asking for future

CallumLaidlaw
18-01-2016, 03:31 PM

Not sure what you mean? My son is 10 and has his own client reference number.

IWasThere2016
18-01-2016, 03:32 PM
I'm sure you must be able to create an account for him and when you buy tickets for you and him it assigns his to his account and yours to yours.

Certainly what I do and have done for a number of years. I am sure Hibs will operate something similar

Probably won't help on this occasion but worth asking for future

Nobody answering the phone lines.. Train tickets bought .. raring to go.. alas :rolleyes:

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-01-2016, 03:49 PM

Its not Hibs fault you haven't added the laddies details to the database.

RyeSloan
18-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Nobody answering the phone lines.. Train tickets bought .. raring to go.. alas :rolleyes:

It's simple to set up a new member on the database and assign tickets to them...that's what everyone else has done with their kids I'm sure so rather than having a go at Hibs I would politely suggest you should question why you have never taken the rather simple steps to assign any tickets you buy for your son to his own client id...

mim
18-01-2016, 03:50 PM

Effin part-timer. Nae sympathy :wink:

B.H.F.C
18-01-2016, 03:57 PM

It won't matter if they do answer the phone. If your boy isn't on the database they won't sell you a ticket.

IWasThere2016
18-01-2016, 04:07 PM
It's simple to set up a new member on the database and assign tickets to them...that's what everyone else has done with their kids I'm sure so rather than having a go at Hibs I would politely suggest you should question why you have never taken the rather simple steps to assign any tickets you buy for your son to his own client id...

I cannot do as you say in bold as he doesn't have a point.

First time I have been aware of one ticket per one client. I'm sure I've not had the issue before, and have bought tickets for 2 or more on my one number.

Find it hard to believe that some set up email accounts, member accounts etc for small children. Hey ho..

IWasThere2016
18-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Effin part-timer. Nae sympathy :wink:

:cb

hfc rd
18-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Bought my ticket this morning in the Wheatfield section G lower. Can't wait!

GGTTH

Stantons Angel
18-01-2016, 05:39 PM
As others have said, your son needs to be on the database to have a reference number whether he is local or remote.
By purchasing his tickets on his behalf the points will have gone on to your reference number but should have been assigned to him, if you had added him yourself, as is the way its done.

Really no point in remonstrating about it now, if you wait for the public sale and get in quick you may get your tickets for both you and your son. Then get him his own reference number so any ticket purchases are logged against his number. Its quite easy really.

CallumHibs07
18-01-2016, 05:41 PM
I just buy my tickets at the game usually so don't have any points - if I bought a ticket for St Mirren online how many points would I get? And would they be credited to my account straight away?

CorrieHibs
18-01-2016, 05:43 PM
I just buy my tickets at the game usually so don't have any points - if I bought a ticket for St Mirren online how many points would I get? And would they be credited to my account straight away?

10 points and you'll recieve the points within 24 hours

Onceinawhile
18-01-2016, 05:44 PM

10 and no, they usually take 24-48 hours.

CallumHibs07
18-01-2016, 05:45 PM
10 points and you'll recieve the points within 24 hours

10 and no, they usually take 24-48 hours.

Albanian Hibs
18-01-2016, 06:05 PM

First time I have been aware of one ticket per one client. I'm sure I've not had the issue before, and have bought tickets for 2 or more on my one number.

Find it hard to believe that some set up email accounts, member accounts etc for small children. Hey ho..

My 4 year old son has his own account

Blaster
18-01-2016, 06:12 PM

Sorry to ask the obvious but is your son not a member of the Hibs kids? If he was I am sure that would give him a client reference number

i know he would still have no points but maybe buy a ticket for Saturdays game??

PatHead
18-01-2016, 06:13 PM

Very good Hibs!

Set up an account for your son today. When you are getting your tickets for Saturday v St Mirren allocate the points to your son and you can go for a ticket before Friday.

we are hibs
19-01-2016, 06:43 AM
Anyone with a ticket in section G of the wheatfield willing to swap for one elsewhere in the wheatfield? Don't fancy the Wee man sitting on his own at the opposite end of the stand

Borderhibbie76
19-01-2016, 09:40 AM

Have you been to many games in last few seasons??? This system has been in operation for 2 years now....with all due respect mate its not rocket science

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

TamHibs
19-01-2016, 10:33 AM

Why is that hard to believe? Or am I missing something? The loyalty point system has only been in operation since February 2014, however this is the first semi final/final where demand will exceed supply which is why you probably remember being able to purchase more than 1 ticket on your client reference number.

Hibs have made it clear from the announcement of the semi final allocation that anyone wishing to purchase a ticket require the relevant number of points.

Do you & your son have season tickets?

IWasThere2016
19-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Have you been to many games in last few seasons??? This system has been in operation for 2 years now....with all due respect mate its not rocket science

I've had an account for longer than that but have always been able to buy more than a single ticket..

IWasThere2016
19-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Set up an account for your son today. When you are getting your tickets for Saturday v St Mirren allocate the points to your son and you can go for a ticket before Friday.

Yup - had occurred to me to do that but can't attend this week (in the throws of relocating daughter to Glasgow this weekend). Also hoping to buy for pal and his lad - he doesn't have an account.

I bought 4 tix to Raith last weekend without needing 4 numbers - all were bought on my one number so hence my surprise yesterday.

B.H.F.C
19-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Yup - had occurred to me to do that but can't attend this week (in the throws of relocating daughter to Glasgow this weekend). Also hoping to buy for pal and his lad - he doesn't have an account.

I bought 4 tix to Raith last weekend without needing 4 numbers - all were bought on my one number so hence my surprise yesterday.

Hibs clearly stated all along that it was one ticket per reference. That's not a new thing. Even pre loyalty points, it used to be one ticket per season ticket holder for big games. Unless we had a huge allocation of course, like at hampden.

Billy Whizz
19-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Hibs clearly stated all along that it was one ticket per reference. That's not a new thing. Even pre loyalty points, it used to be one ticket per season ticket holder for big games. Unless we had a huge allocation of course, like at hampden.

Exactly, if we'd all have got as many as we wanted with each client ref no, there would have been none left at this stage

steve75
19-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Have you been to many games in last few seasons??? This system has been in operation for 2 years now.... with all due respect mate its not rocket science

Where does this come from? I keep seeing this getting thrown around here. Yes it's been used for a part of two seasons but it's not even been in place a year

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5241

Kaff
19-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry TQM, you're obviously a good football man but you have to accept responsibility for your lack of tickets here. It is noticeable that you never seem to post anything positive about Hibs and still have a derogatory avatar despite the upturn in our fortunes.
If you'd spent a tenner per season on your son being a Hibs Kid, benefits far outweigh cost, then he would have had a client ref number. And tbh 15 year old? Get him out from under your apron

TamHibs
19-01-2016, 11:37 AM

That's because we were never going to take more than 3.5k to Raith Rovers. We got an extra stand allocated after the McDermid Stand sold out.

Hibs made the announcement before Xmas that it would be restricted to per client reference number and made clear the points required for each ticket wave.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5982

I would urge you to register your lad for an online account, and the same to your friends, then in future when purchasing any tickets for the 4 of you that each client reference is allocated to each ticket.

Granted that doesn't help your situation just now.

Fife-Hibee
19-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Just been in and got 3 tickets, there's still loads left !

IWasThere2016
19-01-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry TQM, you're obviously a good football man but you have to accept responsibility for your lack of tickets here. It is noticeable that you never seem to post anything positive about Hibs and still have a derogatory avatar despite the upturn in our fortunes.
If you'd spent a tenner per season on your son being a Hibs Kid, benefits far outweigh cost, then he would have had a client ref number. And tbh 15 year old? Get him out from under your apron

It's his mother's apron :wink:

As for the positive Hibs posts - this is my FIRST ever criticism re Hibs re tickets. I've have ALWAYS backed the club on prices, ST on first call for tickets etc..

marinello59
19-01-2016, 07:21 PM
It's his mother's apron :wink:

As for the positive Hibs posts - this is my FIRST ever criticism re Hibs re tickets. I've have ALWAYS backed the club on prices, ST on first call for tickets etc..

I don't think the club can be criticised for you not knowing how a system that has been in place for years works though. Im pretty sure that allocating tickets to kids for big games pre-dates the loyalty system as well.

CallumLaidlaw
19-01-2016, 09:11 PM

To be fair, Hibs have mentioned several times to allocate each ticket to each persons client reference number when buying, to make sure they get the points

PatHead
19-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Was in the ticket office at 4.45pm. Plenty tickets left. Disappointed it hasn't got near a sell out yet.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Exactly, if we'd all have got as many as we wanted with each client ref no, there would have been none left at this stage

This happened in 2006 as well for the semi final against Hearts. Club limited it to one ticket per season ticket so people can't get seats beside each other and we end up with unsold tickets for a massive game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
19-01-2016, 09:33 PM
This happened in 2006 as well for the semi final against Hearts. Club limited it to one ticket per season ticket so people can't get seats beside each other and we end up with unsold tickets for a massive game.

There wasn't a big enough allocation to make it two per ST.......Simple really

CB_NO3
19-01-2016, 09:34 PM
I dont know why we done it in stages. We should have just done all season ticket holders get a ticket, which would have sold about 8.5k tickets and mates could have sat together then the remaining 3k could have got sold on a loyalty points basis.

Billy Whizz
19-01-2016, 09:36 PM
Was in the ticket office at 4.45pm. Plenty tickets left. Disappointed it hasn't got near a sell out yet.

Still over a week and a bit to go Pathead. A great result on Saturday and I'm sure the momentum will build up. I'm confident we'll sell out

PatHead
19-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Still over a week and a bit to go Pathead. A great result on Saturday and I'm sure the momentum will build up. I'm confident we'll sell out

Think we will as well Billy but surprised it will go to public sale.

007 Mickey Weir
19-01-2016, 09:44 PM
So Wheatfield is sold out and limited seats in Gorgie. Plenty left probably means 1000?

They will sell easily in the next week.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2016, 09:46 PM
There's no danger of us not selling our full allocation for this match.

iwasthere1972
19-01-2016, 09:49 PM
There's still eleven days to go and I have no doubt that we will have sold our entire allocation by that time.

What is people's definition of loads of tickets left? I would be surprised if there are anymore than a couple of thousand still to sell and they will go once they go on general sale. I'm assuming that the General Sale is open to everyone including folk who have already purchased.

Don't panic.

lucky
19-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Ticket sales just confirms we are not as big a club as many think we are. This semi final proves, ticket price and not being on TV really just does not help attendance

Billy Whizz
19-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Think we will as well Billy but surprised it will go to public sale.

Me too

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:52 PM
There wasn't a big enough allocation to make it two per ST.......Simple really

Wasn't really a complaint as such, I've got my tickets. More an observation of one of the pitfalls of selling this way.
They maybe could have made the initial group bigger? Maybe everyone over 100 Pts just for the first wave? Don't know? I'm sure it will sell out over the next week.

B.H.F.C
19-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Looking online there is only space in the end sections of the Gorgie stand plus some in the main stand.

It'll sell out soon enough.

Baldy Foghorn
19-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Wasn't really a complaint as such, I've got my tickets. More an observation of one of the pitfalls of selling this way.
They maybe could have made the initial group bigger? Maybe everyone over 100 Pts just for the first wave? Don't know? I'm sure it will sell out over the next week.

There was 20,000 in first three tranches..... Can't understand the poor uptake, if there are plenty left? Not read anywhere official that there are loads left.....

high bee
19-01-2016, 09:58 PM
I've maintained that we shouldn't be worried about our crowds but I'm shocked that we haven't sold out yet. 20k can buy yet we haven't sold 11500, I'm sure the one per person isn't helping and I'm confident we will sell out once it goes to public sale.

If we don't sell this out then I would be concerned about the level of our fanbase. I think I'm officially a bed wetter now.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2016, 10:01 PM
I'm not really sure what difference it makes when we sell out our allocation, as long as we manage to do it.

Maybe some people on a lot of points have held back so that they can sit next to pals who don't have many (or even any) points at all. :dunno:

iwasthere1972
19-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Ticket sales just confirms we are not as big a club as many think we are. This semi final proves, ticket price and not being on TV really just does not help attendance

I think the one per person hasn't helped but we didn't have a big enough allocation to allow for more than one. Two per person and I'm confident that we would have sold out by now.

Considering what we've had to endure on the pitch for years we still turn up in good numbers. Nothing wrong with the size of our fan base.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2016, 10:30 PM
I think the one per person hasn't helped but we didn't have a big enough allocation to allow for more than one. Two per person and I'm confident that we would have sold out by now.

Considering what we've had to endure on the pitch for years we still turn up in good numbers. Nothing wrong with the size of our fan base.

With over 20,000 now eligible there certainly is nothing wrong with our fan base other than they are not buying the tickets :greengrin

inglisavhibs
19-01-2016, 10:35 PM
There was 20,000 in first three tranches..... Can't understand the poor uptake, if there are plenty left? Not read anywhere official that there are loads left.....
D'ont think it's a poor uptake at all, given the cash we have shelled out this month. Tickets are only available in six small sections now so there can't be that many left. You only have to go back to Feb 2014 to the Hearts v Inverness semi final at Easter Road where the crowd was 12,762 with a reasonable Inverness contingent. Just to remind you, Inverness won with nine men! Hibs fans are great at backing the team in cup ties and this one will be no different. Let's hope Hibs can do the business in front of a full house.

iwasthere1972
19-01-2016, 10:36 PM
With over 20,000 now eligible there certainly is nothing wrong with our fan base other than they are not buying the tickets :greengrin

I think the thought of sitting in that Asbestos, flea ridden, pink seated wooden death trap breathing in the Gorgie air would have put some folk off. It's the one per person that has slowed down the sales but it will sell out. You heard it here first. :aok:

Hermit Crab
19-01-2016, 10:39 PM
I think the thought of sitting in that Asbestos, flea ridden, pink seated wooden death trap breathing in the Gorgie air would have put some folk off. It's the one per person that has slowed down the sales and it will sell out. You heard it here first. :aok:

Pish excuse by the way if anyone uses that, its Hibs in a semi final..... I know it will sell out though

iwasthere1972
19-01-2016, 10:41 PM
Pish excuse by the way if anyone uses that, its Hibs in a semi final..... I know it will sell out though

I didn't even mention the pish. :wink:

Ronniekirk
19-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Just went on to e ticketing and bought mine Been to loads of games joined H S L and still only got five points showing up before I bought this ticket Must have two client references and forgot my old one so will get it sorted when I phone so I was glad people haven't snapped them all up yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
19-01-2016, 10:43 PM
I didn't even mention the pish. :wink:

:tee hee:

Frazerbob
19-01-2016, 11:20 PM
FFS chill out folks. The system is designed to ensure the tickets are sold to the fans that deserve them most in order, not in the quickest time. If it had been an old school free for all with everyone queuing for hours in the freezing cold everyone would be doing their nut.......but it would have sold out by now. In 2007 we sold out on the morning of the game, it will be sold out.

hfc rd
25-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Anyone with a ticket in section G of the wheatfield willing to swap for one elsewhere in the wheatfield? Don't fancy the Wee man sitting on his own at the opposite end of the stand

Check your inbox