PDA

View Full Version : Media Hibernian 1-0 Hearts - League Cup Quarter Final 2006 Highlights

SkootTheCat
17-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Hi, me again :)
Here is the quarter final against Hearts.
I know the quality isn't the best but it's all I've got.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ysGdfZ10E

After watching today's game it does make you realise how good this team once were.

BS44
17-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Good man. Was this the 84% 16% game?

BS44
17-01-2016, 08:28 PM
I was being unfair on the dogs there, they had 19% that game and not 16%.

hfc rd
17-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Poor finishing and Craig Gordon saved them from an absolute trouncing that night.

Broken Gnome
17-01-2016, 08:37 PM
If Brown had scored when clean through:

i) wonder goal.
ii) an utter doing was on the cards.

stantonhibby
17-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Good man. Was this the 84% 16% game?

Brilliant stuff...remember it well....one of not enough derbies where I was not worried about the result , we were so much better than them....hat's off to JC....assume Killen got injured after ( v Aberdeen ?) and no sign of Benji!

Boyle89
17-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Enjoy!

After watching today's game it does make you realise how good this team once were.
Loving these! Thanks for posting. I remember boozy was unplayable in this game. Was it not his first game back from an injury? He just made the hearts players look like children, in fact the whole team did. Great game and a great night!

Bishop Hibee
17-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Should have been 4 at least.

Apart from Oxley instead of Zibi, I don't think there is one player in the current team that would get in that Hibs XI. Shows how low we've fallen.

Col2
17-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Should have been 4 at least.

Apart from Oxley instead of Zibi, I don't think there is one player in the current team that would get in that Hibs XI. Shows how low we've fallen.

And the rest of Scottish football. That team would win the Premiership.

Diclonius
17-01-2016, 09:07 PM
And the rest of Scottish football. That team would win the Premiership.

We finished 6th that year. Whilst the team was undoubtedly full of talent, it was woefully inconsistent.

yekimevol
17-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Hahaha ive always called this game boozys derby, Stewart goes off injured after 10 mins boozy back from injury ran the show all night one of the best playmaking performances ive seen.

erin go bragh
17-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Enjoy!

Nice :aok:

GGTTH

Hibeesforever
17-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Just listening to the way Hibs attacks are described makes you realise the standards that this club need to uphold. Key difference is quality of first touch, tempo and fast interchange between players. That Hibs team was worth some money added together. Despite today's result, confident those days will be around the corner soon.

Danderhall Hibs
17-01-2016, 09:51 PM
I remember sitting on the edge of my seat waiting on them scraping a draw by either getting a penalty or fluking one in from a toe punt.

I had recorded the match and watched it when I got home and wondered what I was worried about. An absolute pumping.