PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Insall

Northernhibee
16-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Got a goal and an assist today for East Fife - was wondering if anyone knew how he was progressing compared to expectations.

Would love to see the lad get up to first team level for Hibs.

lord bunberry
16-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Got a goal and an assist today for East Fife - was wondering if anyone knew how he was progressing compared to expectations.

Would love to see the lad get up to first team level for Hibs.
The signs are good, he scores goals. It doesn't matter what the level is, a goalscorer is worth his weight in gold. He could well be Cummings replacement in the top league next season.

E10 Rifle
16-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Has scored a few but I think he also got sent off so missed a few games. Good level for him to play out the remainder of the season IMHO

Pretty Boy
16-01-2016, 09:40 PM
I've seen him a few times for the development side.

To look at and in his manner he reminds me a wee bit of Craig Bellamy. He works hard and really comes alive around the penalty box. Playing regularly at the level he is will do him little harm as he's taking a huge step up from part time football.

I don't know if he'll make it at ER but the guy is living the dream really and I sincerely hope he does the business for us.

Hermit Crab
17-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Has scored a few but I think he also got sent off so missed a few games. Good level for him to play out the remainder of the season IMHO

If we don't get promoted I can see him being a regular starter for us next season, especially if Cummings is sold in the summer.