PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Disaster

Alex Trager
16-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know if the TO is open tomorrow?
I really can't see it being open but we have managed to forget to collect the tickets for tomorrow's game?

One of my pals have been in touch with as many Hibs people as possible on Twitter but as of yet it looks like we'll be in a pub for it.

Not great

EastCalderHibby
16-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Does anyone know if the TO is open tomorrow?
I really can't see it being open but we have managed to forget to collect the tickets for tomorrow's game?

One of my pals have been in touch with as many Hibs people as possible on Twitter but as of yet it looks like we'll be in a pub for it.

Not great

dont know about TO but me and the son did the same for the hamilton away game in the play offs but still went through and luckily
enough found a couple of guys with hibs blazers /ties on out side the main stand they had our tickets with them
although we never forgot them it was when i bought them online i pressed the deliver button but unkown to me their was not a posting
option due to shortage of time between ticket sales and the game
good luck mate

Alex Trager
16-01-2016, 08:36 PM
dont know about TO but me and the son did the same for the hamilton away game in the play offs but still went through and luckily
enough found a couple of guys with hibs blazers /ties on out side the main stand they had our tickets with them
although we never forgot them it was when i bought them online i pressed the deliver button but unkown to me their was not a posting
option due to shortage of time between ticket sales and the game
good luck mate

Cheers buddy.

We have been in touch with Amit and things so here's hoping! [emoji106]