PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Keyser Sauzee
16-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Long time reader, first time poster here!

Always enjoy joy a good read on .net and decided its about time I got involved!

I think it's a great time to be a Hibby with a lot of positivity around the club despite our recent failures. Alan Stubbs and Leanne Dempster have came in and made a real change for the better and long may it continue!

Looking for a little help from anyone who can, want to change my name on here slightly and don't have the foggiest :doh::doh::doh:

Cheers

sleeping giant
16-01-2016, 03:00 AM
Welcome brother.

You might need to contact an admin to change username as i dont think you can do it yourself.

Whats your thoughts on Stokes?

Keyser Sauzee
16-01-2016, 03:06 AM
Thanks mate, I'll do that and hopefully sort it!

Stoke is a great signing for us obviously, the main thing for me is it looks, at this early stage in the window, that we will do the better business between ourselves and the Huns which I think will swing a very tight title race in our favour! Hopefully there's still "the rabbit" to come aswell :flag:

sleeping giant
16-01-2016, 03:09 AM
While i would like another rabbit , i think Stokes is the marque signing.

Very pleased. I would like to think he will score a few goals in the title run in.

Gettin' Auld
16-01-2016, 09:33 AM
Looking for a little help from anyone who can, want to change my name on here slightly and don't have the foggiest :doh::doh::doh:

Cheers

Top of the page........Forum actions -> Edit Profile -> Can change your username in there.

Keyser Sauzee
16-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Thanks, can see it now :)

Hibernia&Alba
16-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Welcome along bud.

GreenArmyyy!
16-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the mad house mate! Enjoy!

SeanWilson
16-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Long time reader, first time poster here!

Always enjoy joy a good read on .net and decided its about time I got involved!

I think it's a great time to be a Hibby with a lot of positivity around the club despite our recent failures. Alan Stubbs and Leanne Dempster have came in and made a real change for the better and long may it continue!

Cheers

Welcome mate! I was the same... Joined years ago but didn't really post, don't make the same mistake! Great fun. GGTTH