PDA

View Full Version : HSL Loyalty Points

Pretty Boy
15-01-2016, 03:36 PM
There was a thread earlier re an email sent out by HSL with regards to the loyalty points that are being allocated to those signed up. I've spoken with Jim Adie of HSL today to clarify things and he has sent me the below:

As previously advised the Club are in the process of dealing with the addition of the 100 loyalty points for qualifying HSL members. The work is well in hand and nearly all HSL members have been identified by the Club by the data provided. A relatively small number have not and where this has happened we have emailed this small group.

Can we please request that only those supporters who have received an email from HSL need reply to that email. If you have not received an email from us please do not contact HSL or the Club. The addition of the Loyalty points is proceeding in a timely manner.

Many Thanks

Jim Adie
Director

Nakedmanoncrack
15-01-2016, 03:50 PM
There was a thread earlier re an email sent out by HSL with regards to the loyalty points that are being allocated to those signed up. I've spoken with Jim Adie of HSL today to clarify things and he has sent me the below:

As previously advised the Club are in the process of dealing with the addition of the 100 loyalty points for qualifying HSL members. The work is well in hand and nearly all HSL members have been identified by the Club by the data provided. A relatively small number have not and where this has happened we have emailed this small group.

Can we please request that only those supporters who have received an email from HSL need reply to that email. If you have not received an email from us please do not contact HSL or the Club. The addition of the Loyalty points is proceeding in a timely manner.

Many Thanks

Jim Adie
Director
I received the email, was just about to post about it here to ask whats going on, theyve left it a bit late have they not if all details need to be in for 18th.

lucky
15-01-2016, 03:52 PM
I got the email and responded. No big deal. I'd have thought that everyone would need to give permission due to data protection rules

FranckSuzy
15-01-2016, 03:56 PM
I got the email too and to be honest, was rather :confused: as to why they couldn't match my details on the system. Must be other scranning pests on there :greengrin

BS44
15-01-2016, 03:56 PM

Many Thanks

Jim Adie
Director

Good timing as I got this email today and it turns out I'm one of the small group, they can't match my client reference number and they want the info by Monday. I have emailed them back but I still haven't had a reply to a email last week I sent to HSL about another matter, so I'm not sure I'll get a reply this time either.

HH81
15-01-2016, 03:57 PM
No email for me but thanks for the info PB.

NadeAteMyLunch!
What about anyone signing up from now? Are they getting points? Sorry, not seen the thread

_hucks_
Has anyone who is using Paypal for HSL had their points added?

Andy74
15-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Can't recall giving them permission to pass my info on to a third party.

TamHibs
15-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Has anyone who is using Paypal for HSL had their points added?

They don't get added until February 1st

RyeSloan
15-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Can't recall giving them permission to pass my info on to a third party.

Beyond me why they simply didn't ask for your Hibs reference number when you signed up...would have made the whole process rather simpler I would have thought.

Anyhoo sure it will be sorted one way or tother

SausageSurprise
15-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Is there an email address we can contact? I've not received an email yet.

What about the contributors who aren't a member or read on here or the bounce? How will those people find out and get their details to HSL by Monday?

Jay
15-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Is there an email address we can contact? I've not received an email yet.

What about the contributors who aren't a member or read on here or the bounce? How will those people find out and get their details to HSL by Monday?

HSL are contacting everybody they need to contact. You only need to do something if you get an email from them.

SausageSurprise
15-01-2016, 04:34 PM
HSL are contacting everybody they need to contact. You only need to do something if you get an email from them.

Ok, thanks 😀

SausageSurprise
15-01-2016, 04:35 PM
I'm a Brahim Hemdani. I miss read the you do not have to contact HSL if you've not received an email

My apologies

lord bunberry
15-01-2016, 04:37 PM
It's clear to me that if you got an email you're a lesser fan than those who didn't, it's obvious :greengrin

FranckSuzy
15-01-2016, 04:50 PM
It's clear to me that if you got an email you're a lesser fan than those who didn't, it's obvious :greengrin

Na, it shows they care more about us and wanted to contact us personally :greengrin It also said if you replied, you'd get 100 extra loyalty points :agree: :wink:

lord bunberry
15-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Na, it shows they care more about us and wanted to contact us personally :greengrin It also said if you replied, you'd get 100 extra loyalty points :agree: :wink:
Always want more you eh :greengrin

Super_JMcGinn
15-01-2016, 07:27 PM

Many Thanks

Jim Adie
Director
A massive thank you PB, I got said email but would not have known but for your post. I read my old email account as much as the Liverpool Echo :). Quite a few funny old emails in there mind you lol.