PDA

View Full Version : celtic poised to sign man city midfielder on loan

Halifaxhibby
13-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Another midfield berth filled, maybe scott allan, mckay steven going out on loan???, any thoughts?

GGTTH
FTHMFC

J-C
13-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Another midfield berth filled, maybe scott allan, mckay steven going out on loan???, any thoughts?

GGTTH
FTHMFC

Not to us if we get Stokes, only 2 loans from 1 club allowed.

lochhibs
13-01-2016, 11:24 PM
heard from a celtic fan the same about the man city player and they are also trying to get steven fletcher on loan. stumbling block being his wages. a team from the far east want him too and thats who sunderland want him to go to but he doesnt want to go there.

Iain G
14-01-2016, 07:18 AM
heard from a celtic fan the same about the man city player and they are also trying to get steven fletcher on loan. stumbling block being his wages. a team from the far east want him too and thats who sunderland want him to go to but he doesnt want to go there.

Fletch is good enough to play in the EPL, why would he go to Celtic or far east (well money for the second one obvioulsy!).

Jones28
14-01-2016, 07:40 AM
Allan must be getting fed up already. **** him

ColintonHibs
14-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Allan must be getting fed up already. **** him

Allan has messed up his career yet again. Too big for his boots! Piece of ****

bigwheel
14-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Allan has messed up his career yet again. Too big for his boots! Piece of ****

Jeezo. A lot of hate for a guy who fancied a move to a bigger club ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bayern Bru
14-01-2016, 09:39 AM
If Allan hadn't had that injury, who knows what might have happened.

Also, Celina is a wide man, not a central midfielder. More likely a replacement if they offload Boerrigter and / or GMS on loan.

J-C
14-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Jeezo. A lot of hate for a guy who fancied a move to a bigger club ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's wanting a move and acting like a piece of **** while doing it, big difference.

hfc rd
14-01-2016, 11:03 AM
There's wanting a move and acting like a piece of **** while doing it, big difference.

This.

jacomo
14-01-2016, 11:10 AM

Let it go. He's young and not very bright. He had his head turned. No excuses for his behaviour but I've long since stopped caring about it.

J-C
14-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Let it go. He's young and not very bright. He had his head turned. No excuses for his behaviour but I've long since stopped caring about it.

As have I but when someone posts saying he was just a bloke that fancied a move to a bigger club and doesn't accept the way he went about that move, there will always be a reaction.

SausageSurprise
14-01-2016, 12:11 PM

Possibly in the a similar fashion to the way Mr Stokes is acting? Talking to friends at the prospective new club and stirring things up on Twitter

jgl07
14-01-2016, 01:20 PM
If Allan hadn't had that injury, who knows what might have happened.

Also, Celina is a wide man, not a central midfielder. More likely a replacement if they offload Boerrigter and / or GMS on loan.
Celina came on as a sub last Saturday at Norwich and played up front.

CapitalGreen
14-01-2016, 01:30 PM
Celina came on as a sub last Saturday at Norwich and played up front.

Steven Caulker came on as a sub for Liverpool last night and played up front.

jgl07
14-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Steven Caulker came on as a sub for Liverpool last night and played up front.
Is he signing for Celtc then?

CapitalGreen
14-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Is he signing for Celtc then?

I wouldn't have thought so