PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: PURCHASE A HALF SEASON TICKET TODAY

RSS Bot
12-01-2016, 02:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6061)

lyonhibs
13-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Not that it's an option for me, but are those prices discounted vs the original launch prices given that the RR home game has been and gone?

marinello59
13-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Not that it's an option for me, but are those prices discounted vs the original launch prices given that the RR home game has been and gone?

No they're not and they shouldn't be.
90 loyalty points should hopefully attract a few more to commit.

Big_Franck
13-01-2016, 08:59 AM
No they're not and they shouldn't be.
90 loyalty points should hopefully attract a few more to commit.

Totally disagree. With only 8 home Scottish Championship games remaining a half season ticket in the East/West/Famous Five Upper works out at £24.37 per game. That's expensive and will not encourage many people to commit in my opinion.

marinello59
13-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Totally disagree. With only 8 home Scottish Championship games remaining a half season ticket in the East/West/Famous Five Upper works out at £24.37 per game. That's expensive and will not encourage many people to commit in my opinion.

Drop the price and drop the loyalty points then , does that sound better?
These tickets have been on sale since before Xmas. The loyalty points are what's going to shift a few extra now.

Onceinawhile
13-01-2016, 09:23 AM
These tickets have been on sale since before Xmas. The loyalty points are what's going to shift a few extra now.

I think they should drop both. In fact I assumed they had on an earlier thread before realising I was wrong.

Big_Franck
13-01-2016, 09:29 AM

I do think that sounds better. The loyalty points added in February are not going to make much difference to anyone this season now. Anyone that really wants a ticket for any possible hampden games will get one. We've already played twice at Ibrox and the loyalty points for half seasons won't be added in time for the derby.

It will be interesting to see when we start to sell season tickets for next year. IMO we should wait until we know what league we are in before releasing the pricing structure.

TamHibs
13-01-2016, 09:36 AM
I do think that sounds better. The loyalty points added in February are not going to make much difference to anyone this season now. Anyone that really wants a ticket for any possible hampden games will get one. We've already played twice at Ibrox and the loyalty points for half seasons won't be added in time for the derby.

It will be interesting to see when we start to sell season tickets for next year. IMO we should wait until we know what league we are in before releasing the pricing structure.

They would be. Loyalty points are added within 24 hours of the ticket being purchased

Big_Franck
13-01-2016, 09:44 AM
They would be. Loyalty points are added within 24 hours of the ticket being purchased

Has that changed recently? Half seasons have been on sale for weeks but it was mentioned on here many times that they loyalty points would not be added in time for the sale of the league cup semi tickets.

marinello59
13-01-2016, 09:45 AM

The points will be added quickly and will make a difference for the league cup semi and will give a better chance of a Derby ticket. The whole point here is that this is a last push to sell tickets which have been on sale since before Xmas. You can't push on price when others have already paid the going rate for them. Obviously it is all about price for you but that's not true for everyone.

marinello59
13-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Has that changed recently? Half seasons have been on sale for weeks but it was mentioned on here many times that they loyalty points would not be added in time for the sale of the league cup semi tickets.

That's not true.

Big_Franck
13-01-2016, 09:57 AM
That's not true.

Maybe I read it wrong then. Either that or i've confused it with the timing of the HSL loyalty points.

Anyone know roughly how many half seasons we have sold?

marinello59
13-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Maybe I was given the wrong information then. Either that or i've confused it with the timing of the HSL loyalty points.

Ah. That's exactly what you have done, got things mixed up with the HSL points. That's another argument as well. :greengrin

TamHibs
13-01-2016, 10:04 AM

I think you are maybe referring to the 100 HSL points which will be added on 1st February?

TamHibs
13-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Maybe I read it wrong then. Either that or i've confused it with the timing of the HSL loyalty points.

Anyone know roughly how many half seasons we have sold?

I think just over 1k, I'm sure the half seasons have pushed us over the 8k season ticket barrier

Big_Franck
13-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Ah. That's exactly what you have done, got things mixed up with the HSL points. That's another argument as well. :greengrin

Maybe leave that for another day :greengrin

I think just over 1k, I'm sure the half seasons have pushed us over the 8k season ticket barrier

That's not bad going. I really think we need to wait until we find out which division we are playing in before releasing the prices for next season though. Hopefully we'll have been promoted and can aim for 10k.