PDA

View Full Version : FC Koln v VfB Stuttgart

MKHIBEE
11-01-2016, 12:40 PM
I'm going to watch FC Koln next week and would appreciate any help in deciding which pubs to visit/avoid and any general information to help ensure we have a good time and be safe. Thanks in advance.

Hermit Crab
11-01-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm going to watch FC Koln next week and would appreciate any help in deciding which pubs to visit/avoid and any general information to help ensure we have a good time and be safe. Thanks in advance.

PM poster GiveScotlandFreedom. He might be able to help you.

MKHIBEE
11-01-2016, 12:47 PM
PM poster GiveScotlandFreedom. He might be able to help you.
Thanks, I will do that.

pacorosssco
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM

Youll love it. Kolsh is magic. Get to a beirhaus . Gaffel was best imo. Cant remember much specifics but area towards park i likes best. Had dutch belgian street names. Quite easy to get around .hopefully idiots at station all gone. Nice round from church at water too

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-01-2016, 05:14 PM
If you are taking a female with you avoid the train station.

Früh am Dom outside the cathedral was quite good for a beer or five.

Carheenlea
11-01-2016, 05:56 PM
We had a great weekend in Koln a few years ago. Can`t help with any bars though, but we did find a great tiny back street boozer where the locals stuck on a CD of "Loch Lomond" and told us it was their club anthem. We thought they were just having a joke with us but when we went to see FC Koln the following day, the teams did indeed run out to the tune of Loch Lomond, albeit with their own lyrics. It turned sour though halfway through the song when the Koln fans adopted Jamboesque scarf-twirling, so be warned.

givescotlandfreedom
12-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Thanks, I will do that.

Pm sent :)

MKHIBEE
12-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Pm sent :)

Received and replied, many thanks

MKHIBEE
12-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Many thanks to all for your help, much appreciated.

givescotlandfreedom
14-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Received and replied, many thanks

I didn't receive a response pal if you sent one.

MKHIBEE
14-01-2016, 03:54 PM
I didn't receive a response pal if you sent one.

Hopefully this reply will reach you, apologies