PDA

View Full Version : PM Subscription

whereswallace?
10-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Sorry to put this here but having a wee bit of a problem. My annual subscription failed to come out automatically and now I'm no longer on the PM board and I can't seem to find an option to sign back up, can someone point me in the right direction.

Cheers

HNA4
10-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Hi whereswallace?.

If you go into your General Settings (under the 'Forum Actions' drop-down menu near the top of the page) you should find 'Paid Subscriptions' in the list on the left-hand side. Click on that and 'Available Subscriptions' should appear.

Thecat23
10-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Sorry to put this here but having a wee bit of a problem. My annual subscription failed to come out automatically and now I'm no longer on the PM board and I can't seem to find an option to sign back up, can someone point me in the right direction.

Cheers

There is a thread about you just now on it, can't believe you can't access it to see 😜

whereswallace?
10-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Hi whereswallace?.

If you go into your General Settings (under the 'Forum Actions' drop-down menu near the top of the page) you should find 'Paid Subscriptions' in the list on the left-hand side. Click on that and 'Available Subscriptions' should appear.

Sorted, cheers. Problem was due to being on mobile version, not desk top.

HNA4
10-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Sorted, cheers. Problem was due to being on mobile version, not desk top.

:aok: Thanks for renewing.

H18S NX
11-01-2016, 01:05 PM
I have just donated to private members,how do know when i can enter please?

Jay
11-01-2016, 01:26 PM
I have just donated to private members,how do know when i can enter please?

You should be able to get into the PM forum now.

TamHibs
11-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Can you pay any other way than through paypal?

I don't use paypal anymore after a security breach & haven't had a PM membership since 2013.

Looking to come back cap in hand sir :greengrin

Jay
11-01-2016, 01:31 PM

I don't use paypal anymore after a security breach & haven't had a PM membership since 2013.

I think you can do a bank transfer but leave it with me and I'll check with someone cleverer than me :)

HNA4
11-01-2016, 02:17 PM

You have a Private Message.

H18S NX
11-01-2016, 02:30 PM
You should be able to get into the PM forum now.....thank you

silverhibee
11-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Hi whereswallace?.

My PM runs out in a few days, any chance of a address to send money to a Admin. Ta :aok:

Scouse Hibee
11-01-2016, 03:06 PM
My PM runs out in a few days, any chance of a address to send money to a Admin. Ta :aok:

Send it in a taxi :-)

HNA4
11-01-2016, 03:13 PM

You have a Private Message.

aljo7-0
11-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Could I get a PM as well please for the address to send a cheque (and who it should be payable to). I forgot to renew my PM quite a while ago and do not use Paypal
ta

HNA4
11-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Could I get a PM as well please for the address to send a cheque (and who it should be payable to). I forgot to renew my PM quite a while ago and do not use Paypal
ta

PM sent.