PDA

View Full Version : 13595-3500...

vuefrom1875
10-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Ok so only 10000ish tramps turned up which begs the question, and may I add they cannot inflate the attendance because simples. .it'll cost them dough. ..so where was the other 4000000fans. .big team my are..

PatHead
10-01-2016, 08:43 PM
but,,,,,but.....but.....

5-1

vuefrom1875
10-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Tramp.

5-1[/QUOTE]

Carheenlea
10-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Don't forget though that those 10,000 contribute to making Tynecastle "one of the most atmospheric stadiums in the world" *
(* Heart of Midlothian Official Website)

weecounty hibby
10-01-2016, 09:07 PM
They had an electronic advert yesterday for "hospitality in Edinburgh's best arena for hospitality". Seriously!! The most deluded bunch of ****wits on earth

monktonharp
10-01-2016, 09:08 PM
What was the offi=cial Dons attendance? looks like they had the away end to theirselfs? . If its full, its full. can only hold 17000 plus a few. big teams do that

monktonharp
10-01-2016, 09:11 PM
btw, I do like the side advert. SINGLE LADIES ON LINE! . I'M GETTING A BIT AULD,but they look braw. how much is it?:greengrin

Big_Franck
10-01-2016, 09:27 PM
What was the offi=cial Dons attendance? looks like they had the away end to theirselfs? . If its full, its full. can only hold 17000 plus a few. big teams do that

It as 13,595. Aberdeen had the whole Roseburn end and that hold about 3,500 so only 10,000 home fans. Poor for a Scottish Cup tie at 5:30pm on a Saturday IMO.

You always see the real Hearts support in the cups - when they can't include people who are actually in the stadium in the attendance figure.

Lago
10-01-2016, 09:31 PM
It as 13,595. Aberdeen had the whole Roseburn end and that hold about 3,500 so only 10,000 home fans. Poor for a Scottish Cup tie at 5:30pm on a Saturday IMO.

You always see the real Hearts support in the cups - when they can't include people who are actually in the stadium in the attendance figure.
It was on cooncil TV

GreenArmyyy!
10-01-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm sorry but I wish we would stop this regarding their attendances. We are winning pretty much every single week and are struggling to pass 10,000 for any game. Those roasters over the road have sold out every single league game at home this season so going to make us look daft trying to mock their crowd. Very good away turnout for us yesterday though.

jacomo
10-01-2016, 11:30 PM
They had an electronic advert yesterday for "hospitality in Edinburgh's best arena for hospitality". Seriously!! The most deluded bunch of ****wits on earth

They must have been referring to ER. Credit where it's due, nice touch.

MWHIBBIES
11-01-2016, 12:12 AM
I'm sorry but I wish we would stop this regarding their attendances. We are winning pretty much every single week and are struggling to pass 10,000 for any game. Those roasters over the road have sold out every single league game at home this season so going to make us look daft trying to mock their crowd. Very good away turnout for us yesterday though.If they have actually sold out why have they had 3000 empty seats for their 2 biggest games?

Our league cup quarter against Dundee United had a bigger crowd than theirs vs Celtic, their sellouts are an absolute lie.

Greentinted
11-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Ok so only 10000ish tramps turned up which begs the question, and may I add they cannot inflate the attendance because simples. .it'll cost them dough. ..so where was the other 4000000fans. .big team my are..

They can, however, deflate the figure and trouser the surplus - but only a highly shifty organisation with hunners o previous for profligate dodginess would even countenance such a nefarious practice...so that obviously rules out the noble, upstanding community-centric institution such as our dear, dear, maroon-clad neighbours'! :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
11-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Test

ano hibby
11-01-2016, 10:37 AM
btw, I do like the side advert. SINGLE LADIES ON LINE! . I'M GETTING A BIT AULD,but they look braw. how much is it?:greengrin

These are all personalised adverts these days...it's based on your browsing history :)

The Harp Awakes
11-01-2016, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry but I wish we would stop this regarding their attendances. We are winning pretty much every single week and are struggling to pass 10,000 for any game. Those roasters over the road have sold out every single league game at home this season so going to make us look daft trying to mock their crowd. Very good away turnout for us yesterday though.

I don't disagree with your point about our poor attendences, but lets be clear, the sell out proclamations which come out of Tiny are complete tosh and are a marketing ploy to sell as many tickets as possible. There's stacks of empty seats at their home league games, as can be seen on TV coverage.

As is widely known, their published attendances are also based on number of tickets allocated, not on the number in the ground.

Deansy
11-01-2016, 11:00 AM

Given that it's the PBS and with their history, sure it didn't read 'LADDIES' ???

tamig
11-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Indeed. People talk about their obsession with us. Posts like this do nothing for our cause. They are best ignored - regardless of how many they do or don't get rolling up to the PBS.