PDA

View Full Version : League Cup Semi-Final Tickets

Irish_Steve
10-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Hi,

I`ve looked through the thread about the SF tickets but can`t find (or understand!) the answer I`m looking for.

Basically, my son has a youth season ticket but he doesn`t have enough points to qualify for a SF ticket (he has 170) - how does that work, have I missed something obvious? I thought the whole point of a season tickets was that it guaranteed you tickets for the big games?

He is in my network (I gave up my season ticket as the end of last year) so that`s how I know his points situation.

Any help well appreciated!

Baldy Foghorn
10-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi,

I`ve looked through the thread about the SF tickets but can`t find (or understand!) the answer I`m looking for.

Basically, my son has a youth season ticket but he doesn`t have enough points to qualify for a SF ticket (he has 170) - how does that work, have I missed something obvious? I thought the whole point of a season tickets was that it guaranteed you tickets for the big games?

He is in my network (I gave up my season ticket as the end of last year) so that`s how I know his points situation.

He can buy from Wednesday. People with 90+ points are guaranteed a ticket................

Irish_Steve
10-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Thanks for that - it was doing my head in! I actually had the info wrong above - it`s me that has the 170 points although I no longer have a season ticket (I gave it up at the end of last season). My son is in My Network on the e-ticket thingy but I have no idea what his log-in details are!

Baldy Foghorn
10-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks for that - it was doing my head in! I actually had the info wrong above - it`s me that has the 170 points although I no longer have a season ticket (I gave it up at the end of last season). My son is in My Network on the e-ticket thingy but I have no idea what his log-in details are!

He or you needs to set up an account for him, using his client reference number. There was an article on official site recently walking people through the process to do this............

Ken
10-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Hi,

Are you sure the 170 isn't your points?

You would have had 150 points for your ST last season plus other tickets from the end of last season (e.g. semi final) or even this season, as points are carried over from when the loyalty points system started last season.

I'm pretty sure your son should have 180 from this season for his season ticket. Did you try and buy a ticket using his client ref or did you just assume because you seen the 170 points?

Edit - just seen your 2nd post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are hibs
10-01-2016, 07:12 PM
He can buy from Wednesday. People with 90+ points are guaranteed a ticket................

So when they go on sale on Wednesday it'll just be to another 2000 extra supporters? so the 10000 that will be able to buy from wedesnday include the 8k who could buy from last week?

Ken
10-01-2016, 07:14 PM
So when they go on sale on Wednesday it'll just be to another 2000 extra supporters? so the 10000 that will be able to buy from wedesnday include the 8k who could buy from last week?

Correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish_Steve
10-01-2016, 07:16 PM
He or you needs to set up an account for him, using his client reference number. There was an article on official site recently walking people through the process to do this............

I set up an account for him hence him being in my network - I have no idea what email address I used lol. I tried using the Forgotten password route and at least the email address I requested the new password to be sent to wasn`t rejected but nothing has arrived and that was a fair while ago!

greenlex
10-01-2016, 07:55 PM
I set up an account for him hence him being in my network - I have no idea what email address I used lol. I tried using the Forgotten password route and at least the email address I requested the new password to be sent to wasn`t rejected but nothing has arrived and that was a fair while ago!

It will go to the email used to create the account and not a requested one. It's not very secure if you can get a passwords sent to any old email address. You might need to check all your old ones.

Irish_Steve
10-01-2016, 08:56 PM
It will go to the email used to create the account and not a requested one. It's not very secure if you can get a passwords sent to any old email address. You might need to check all your old ones.

What I meant was usually if the email address isnt the one linked to the account, you will get a message saying so - I got a message saying the password re-set had been sent but nothing has turned up. I reckon the ticket office will be getting rung in the morning!

greenlex
10-01-2016, 08:59 PM
What I meant was usually if the email address isnt the one linked to the account, you will get a message saying so - I got a message saying the password re-set had been sent but nothing has turned up. I reckon the ticket office will be getting rung in the morning!

Hmmm. I don't understand how it could send a password linked to an e mail address to a different email address. How would it know which password?

jimmythefish
10-01-2016, 09:59 PM
have had the same problem with my brothers account he is in my network as I sort out all the tickets but I can't check his loyalty points, I e-mailed hibs & they said that a e-mail address was connected to his account one which was different to my own, thing is neither me or my brother has ever set up an account with a different e-mail, this was some time last season & I tried to pop into the ticket office on a matchday but there was a security guy at the entrance & he would not let me in to speak to somebody in the ticket office itself he told me I had to queue up at the back where you collect match tickets, I was a bit short of time & the queue was massive so I left it, it wasn't really a problem until this season as me & my brother went to virtually every game together & had identical points but due to health issues my brother has missed a few games this season & I don't know what points he's got, think i will have to pop in & speak to them before a game

Lucius Apuleius
11-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Thought two people could not have same email address? I had to use a different one for my laddie?

TamHibs
11-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Thought two people could not have same email address? I had to use a different one for my laddie?

I think you can if the other season ticket in your group is a child etc.

My email address was automatically assigned to my little boys season ticket, bit of a pain as i had to email the club to have them remove my email address from his client reference to allow me to register him with another.

Lucius Apuleius
11-01-2016, 08:00 AM
I think you can if the other season ticket in your group is a child etc.

My email address was automatically assigned to my little boys season ticket, bit of a pain as i had to email the club to have them remove my email address from his client reference to allow me to register him with another.

Could be right mate. Unfortunately my laddie is a wee bit older than that.😂😂😁😀😊☺

Albanian Hibs
11-01-2016, 08:59 AM

My son and I have the same email address but have different passwords.