View Full Version : Scottish Cup Draw Monday - Who do you want in the next round?

10-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Do you want a team from a lower league at home or to knock out one of the bigger teams at a packed Easter Road?

Final alternative is a non-league/lower league team on a nice away day.

What is your preference?

Lothian Thistle Hutchie Vale/East Kilbride at home for me. I am not proud.

By the way I was told Gary Anderson is making the draw

10-01-2016, 03:59 PM
I'd love a derby.

10-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Sightest team left at hame.

10-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Linlithgow rose at prestonfield please.

Celtic v rangers
Best premiership team remaining v hearts.

pontius pilate
10-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Easiest tie possible. Get through to the next round and take it from there

10-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Do you want a team from a lower league at home or to knock out one of the bigger teams at a packed Easter Road?

Final alternative is a non-league/lower league team on a nice away day.

What is your preference?

Lothian Thistle Hutchie Vale/East Kilbride at home for me. I am not proud.

By the way I was told Gary Anderson is making the draw

Gary Anderson & Brian Laudrup

10-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Sightest team left at hame.

Always......why anyone would want a harder game beats me.

10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Lothian Th Hutchy Vale at home please. Celtic v Hearts and Rangers away to an Premiership team. Not asking for much 😀

Gordy M
10-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Anyone below us in the league home or away, any team above us at home.

10-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Celtic v Hearts
Ross County or Dundee v The Rangers
Hibs v East Kilbride or Lotuian Thistle Hutch Vale

Then beat St Johnstone (Whose form has dipped) at end of month while continuing winning games in league and THE TREBLE is ON.....

10-01-2016, 04:44 PM
Annan away

10-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Home draw against the EK or HV

10-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Annan away

Which would surely spark the mother of all loyalty points threads 😀

10-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Which would surely spark the mother of all loyalty points threads 

Almost worth it for that reason alone!

Should add I want a home tie to get value out my cup top up.

10-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Hearts or Celtic at home

jimmythefish
10-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Annan away would b great easiest trip for me just over the border then turn left

Iceman1875
10-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Hearts

At Easter Road we play...

10-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Hibernian v East Kilbride/Hutchison Vale
Celtic v Hearts
Inverness v Rangers

Sounds good to me. :aok:

10-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Worse team at home, I want to win the Scottish cup not have a good atmosphere vs Hearts/Celtic/The Rangers in the 5th round.

wick hibby
10-01-2016, 06:48 PM
HOME tie anyone

10-01-2016, 06:53 PM
Annan away would b great easiest trip for me just over the border then turn left

This for me.

10-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Hearts or Celtic at home

Not too fussed about winning the cup then?

linlithgowhibbie
10-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Linlithgow rose at prestonfield please.

Celtic v rangers
Best premiership team remaining v hearts.

I agree entirely with this!!!!!:gwa:

10-01-2016, 07:09 PM

Its a good excuse for an overnighter in Carlisle though.

10-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Hearts at home.

10-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Linlithgow Rose at the Leith San Siro .

HibeeMcGinn1
10-01-2016, 08:31 PM
What time is the draw tomorrow?

10-01-2016, 08:35 PM
From SFA Website

Scottish FA President Alan McRae will conduct the draw which starts at 6.15pm and is live on Sky Sports News and Clyde 1 Superscoreboard.

10-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Would any of the junior teams be allowed to play a team with a large support at their home ground?? Would the game be switched?

10-01-2016, 08:36 PM

That's what hospitality is there for. :)

10-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Which would surely spark the mother of all loyalty points threads 

Any of the junior teams away would make it insanely difficult to get tickets unless you had the maximum points.

10-01-2016, 08:41 PM
The gung ho, bravado road to the Cup Final is the last thing we need. Give us the easiest possible tie please.

10-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Would any of the junior teams be allowed to play a team with a large support at their home ground?? Would the game be switched?

Don't think Linlithgow is any worse than somewhere like Alloa.

10-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Any of the junior teams away would make it insanely difficult to get tickets unless you had the maximum points.

Aye but guys who haven't missed a game in Years could potentially still miss out, depending on allocation........

10-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Arabs away. Convenient :greengrin

10-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Arabs away. Convenient :greengrin

Me me me! Tsk!! ;-)

PS could always have a wee house warming both pre and post match if it is the case G!! :-)

10-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Aye but guys who haven't missed a game in Years could potentially still miss out, depending on allocation........

Is that because of the hsl points scandal?

10-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Is that because of the hsl points scandal?

No comment:wink:

10-01-2016, 08:56 PM
The gung ho, bravado road to the Cup Final is the last thing we need. Give us the easiest possible tie please.

We got that last year. 😭

10-01-2016, 08:59 PM
East Kilbride at home, don't fancy Hutchie given our derby record.

10-01-2016, 09:03 PM
East Kilbride at home, don't fancy Hutchie given our derby record.

Thought you would want Killie? Loved the last time there in the Scottish Cup. The stand was rocking....literally!

10-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Thought you would want Killie? Loved the last time there in the Scottish Cup. The stand was rocking....literally!I like to get out of this ****hole for the day.

10-01-2016, 09:18 PM
I like to get out of this ****hole for the day.

I can understand why :wink:

10-01-2016, 09:23 PM
I can understand why :wink:
Saying that i'd take a hatrick for Cummings in a 4-0 win

10-01-2016, 09:29 PM
We got that last year. 

We're better equipped to cope this year.

10-01-2016, 10:01 PM
I'd love a derby.

Me too. Hutchy at home.

10-01-2016, 10:09 PM
From a purely selfish and geographical point of view Annan away although getting a ticket might be a bit difficult.

Second choice for the same reason would have been QoS cant believe Dumbarton had the cheek to knock them out.

10-01-2016, 10:28 PM
Ideally a home tie.

10-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Hutchy at home.

I am indeed.

10-01-2016, 11:32 PM
That's what hospitality is there for. :)Nonsense. Hospitality, is for a totally different reason.
for people that are of a totally different ilk, or class { they think) of the ordinary fan(some do think that) and feel that it is their right to be able to have the best view, the best seats, and generally the best privlages during a football match. quite good, for the purse of the football club,although added to that you can easily see those mentioned, on football forums that smirk and like to let other fans know how good they are. It can also be a pleasure to some, that like to gloat to others unable to be in this Elite group, although some may just be pointing out the merits. decide which group you are in.

10-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Nonsense. Hospitality, is for a totally different reason.
for people that are of a totally different ilk, or class { they think) of the ordinary fan(some do think that) and feel that it is their right to be able to have the best view, the best seats, and generally the best privlages during a football match. quite good, for the purse of the football club,although added to that you can easily see those mentioned, on football forums that smirk and like to let other fans know how good they are. It can also be a pleasure to some, that like to gloat to others unable to be in this Elite group, although some may just be pointing out the merits. decide which group you are in.

What a load of Pish.

11-01-2016, 06:52 AM

Oh FFS is this post serious? :-)

11-01-2016, 07:18 AM

Having never been to hospitality I would guess it's primarily used either by people celebrating a birthday , family event ect and want to make a day of it or in the case of cup semis / finals people who are not guarantee a ticket in the standard allocation.

SausageSurprise
11-01-2016, 07:19 AM
Worse team at home, I want to win the Scottish cup not have a good atmosphere vs Hearts/Celtic/The Rangers in the 5th round.

Nail on the heid

11-01-2016, 08:05 AM
Would people please stop lumping hearts in with Celtic when talking about how tough a tie could be.

They're probably better at American football than they are at association football.

11-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Would people please stop lumping hearts in with Celtic when talking about how tough a tie could be.

They're probably better at American football than they are at association football.Hearts have drawn twice with Celtic in the league and are 3rd, doesn't really matter if it is ugly, it works.

11-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Linlithgow Rose at home. My hometown team and we would get to thump a team that plays in maroon 😊

11-01-2016, 09:24 AM
What time is the draw tomorrow?

Starts at 6.15 on sky sports . Our very own Gary Anderson Is one of the drawers.

11-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Surely in any cup draw you want the easiest draw possible (on paper anyway) and at home.

11-01-2016, 09:36 AM

This has to be a wind up. If not you sir are tuned to the moon. Many use it for various things, birthdays, lads days etc. I don't think I'm better than anyone when I've been in hospitality in the past was just a good day out.

11-01-2016, 09:44 AM

On the wind up? Hospitality is used for celebrations,group get togethers and all sorts of reasons by all types of people. If some folk also see it as an opportunity to obtain a match ticket then so what,they can spend their own money however they wish.

11-01-2016, 09:45 AM

W, I always look at the time of your posts before I read them so I know if there's a chance you could be reekin'. I can only hope this is the case here as you're way off the mark :hilarious

11-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Honestly think our current team would take care of Hearts with complete ease, winning by quite a few aswel.

Hearts at home.

11-01-2016, 09:50 AM

Yip that's correct. :faf:

And i qualify for each category.

Coults1875
11-01-2016, 09:52 AM
I'd like any prem team at home. If its an away draw then the lowest ranked team. :aok:

I see the rangers fans are wanting Kilmarnock in the next round to "show them how the current team plays for the badge" :na na:

11-01-2016, 10:00 AM

I find wearing a small crown or laurel wreath on my head adds to the whole hospitality experience.

11-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Honestly think our current team would take care of Hearts with complete ease, winning by quite a few aswel.

Hearts at home.

Jings.

11-01-2016, 10:34 AM

Hearts at home.

You obviously have not seen us play in the last 4-5 weeks. Your post is way off the mark. You must be at the wind up.

TamHibs
11-01-2016, 10:45 AM
You obviously have not seen us play in the last 4-5 weeks. Your post is way off the mark. You must be at the wind up.

Could look at it both ways. Play like we did for the first 45 on Saturday and most Premier League teams would probably have put a couple of goals past us by half time but play like we did for the second 45 and we could easily beat most teams in the SPL.

I agree that we've been way below par the last few weeks though

11-01-2016, 11:01 AM
I think we've been a bit casual of late and an air of complacency has crept in.

There would be no doubt that a game against Hearts would require us to be at our best so it might see us pick up our ideas a bit and actually be a good thing.

FWIW I agree that we were much more like how we should be in the second half of Saturday, I get the feeling that Stubbs gave them a bit of a rollicking at HT.

11-01-2016, 11:06 AM

You know, I think your chance of a career in the Diplomatic Corps might just be a non-starter :tee hee:

Love the Green
11-01-2016, 11:34 AM

Hearts at home.

Stop it they are much more stronger bigger and physical than us and would be more up for it than our more skillful but heartless bunch. Add to that the lucky breaks they normally get in matches and I am sorry to say we would come off second best

TamHibs
11-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Stop it they are much more stronger bigger and physical than us and would be more up for it than our more skillful but heartless bunch. Add to that the lucky breaks they normally get in matches and I am sorry to say we would come off second best

Heartless? Jeezo

11-01-2016, 11:48 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12540624_1004669319589224_8425599040708824392_n.jp g?oh=eac244157254160c3f6af8b71eae2632&oe=57409DFC

11-01-2016, 11:55 AM
With our record in the cup shouldn't we be number 13 :greengrin

11-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Avoid numbers 2, 10 and 15 please.

11-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Avoid numbers 2, 10 and 15 please.

I'd rather we left number 10 until the final, we'd still manage to find a way to lose it however!

11-01-2016, 12:10 PM
If we are going to win it the chances are that we will have to beat Celtic along the way. They are probably at their weakest at this point in time without Brown so a home draw against them woudn't be the end of the world.

11-01-2016, 12:29 PM

What? ....... I take it you haven't seen the team play this season .... heartless my arse.

Having said that ...... I don't think I have seen a team steamroller anybody the way the Yams did to Aberdeen in the first half on Saturday. With them its all about strength and power, I don't think they have many players under 6 feet tall, you don't have to be great at football if you can just overpower the opposition and stop a football match from breaking out, Saturday being a prime example.

The tiny pitch at the PBS suits the Yams style down to the ground, but even then they couldn't maintain the intensity in the 2nd half and the sheep were much more in the game, which would be a sign of hope for a team like ours on the much bigger ER pitch .... the trick being to make it to half time unscathed.

But truth be told I would rather see us play a team in the next round where its who is best at football on the day rather than which team would be most likely to survive in the NFL.

Anybody but Craig Levin's hearts team in other words.

11-01-2016, 12:30 PM

Which games have we been heartless in?

11-01-2016, 12:31 PM
A home draw against one of the weaker teams please. :aok:

Fingers crossed that Hearts get Celtic again.

11-01-2016, 12:34 PM
A home draw against one of the weaker teams please. :aok:

Fingers crossed that Hearts get Celtic again.

Away to East Kilbride or Lothian thistle please. :greengrin

11-01-2016, 12:38 PM
I'd rather we left number 10 until the final, we'd still manage to find a way to lose it however!

Agree totally. Hibs at home would be fine. :greengrin

11-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Away to East Kilbride or Lothian thistle please. :greengrin

Home capacities as far as I can see are 500 and 1,000 respectively. Maybe they would plump for a game at Easter Road.

11-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Home capacities as far as I can see are 500 and 1,000 respectively. Maybe they would plump for a game at Easter Road.

Maybe not, they might fancy their chances at home. A scramble for tickets though. Maximum points would be a must!

11-01-2016, 12:55 PM
If Lothian get a home tie , unless its the winner of Linlithgow / Forfar , it will be moved to another stadium. Depending on the size of the club they draw it would either be Ainslie Park or Tynecastle/Easter Road.

Absolutely no chance it would be played at Saughton if its Hibs/Hearts/Celtic/Rangers.

11-01-2016, 12:56 PM

Online i can only find that it has a capacity of 400 for EK :confused:. Lothian thistle play at saughton enclosure and theres no way a game involving Hibs could be played there.

Edit. EK could play their game at Broadwood or the Airdrie stadium.

Bracksy
11-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Surely the idea of any cup draw is to hope to draw the easiest possible team right the way through?

11-01-2016, 01:32 PM
You know, I think your chance of a career in the Diplomatic Corps might just be a non-starter :tee hee:

If the tories employed him he would probably be head off the Diplomatic Corps :wink:

11-01-2016, 01:56 PM
I find wearing a small crown or laurel wreath on my head adds to the whole hospitality experience.

With the white or purple toga? I find the green one soooooooo .... last year. :greengrin

11-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Bet we get the wee greens at Darkheid

Mon the Hibees :gwa:

11-01-2016, 02:02 PM

No wynd up here. Have a bit of pride and optimism about you. My opinion stands, player for player combining both teams, there's gonna be far more Hibs players making the starting 11 than Hearts. I'm not being bias either btw, green specs are off. I've seen enough from this Hibs team this year, along with the few live games I've watched Hearts/highlights to completely install belief in my statement.

We'd win comfortably. And we will prove it next season.

Green Cabbage 7
11-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Take hearts at the big shinny new stadium E.R. Watched there game and thought we could take them!

11-01-2016, 02:08 PM
This has to be a wind up. If not you sir are tuned to the moon. Many use it for various things, birthdays, lads days etc. I don't think I'm better than anyone when I've been in hospitality in the past was just a good day out.I like a wee wind up:greengrin especially when I'M just in frae the pub. some people just cant take a laugh

11-01-2016, 02:11 PM
I like a wee wind up:greengrin especially when I'M just in frae the pub. some people just cant take a laugh

So you did go for a few more then? :greengrin

11-01-2016, 02:40 PM
So you did go for a few more then? :greengrinoh yes:greengrin.

11-01-2016, 02:43 PM
I like a wee wind up:greengrin especially when I'M just in frae the pub. some people just cant take a laugh

😁 Was going to say, you got me reeled in though!

11-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Got a feeling that it will be Dundee United away.

11-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Got a feeling that it will be Dundee United away.

I'd love a wee trip to Dundee.

More chance of beating United than Dundee so hopefully them.

11-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Hutchie at Saughton :greengrin

11-01-2016, 03:50 PM
We've had string of good draws in the SC over last 3 or 4 years, must end at some stage. Expect Yams away.. to continue the trend.

11-01-2016, 03:51 PM
We've had string of good draws in the SC over last 3 or 4 years, must end at some stage. Expect Yams away.. to continue the trend.

:agree:. We are due a howler to be fair.

11-01-2016, 03:53 PM

Personally wouldnt be hugely worried about that tie.

11-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Personally wouldnt be hugely worried about that tie.

I'd like Dunfermline or Dundee. Or at least the eventual winner of their respective ties. At home preferrably. Decent cup tie against teams that we could beat and wont underestimate

11-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Not long now.

11-01-2016, 04:24 PM
The draw is at 6.15 in case anyone was wondering.

HiBremian
11-01-2016, 04:38 PM
The draw is at 6.15 in case anyone was wondering.

:thumbsup:Just logged on because I wis.....................

wondering :greengrin

11-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Which games have we been heartless in?

Can I just say that I don't think we are heartless prior to this answer............however, to answer your question I give you Dumbarton, 1st game of the season.

11-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Apparently we drew Hearts at home in the rehearsal.

11-01-2016, 04:52 PM
I don't suppose it will be televised is it? Certainly too early for Reporting Scotland.

TamHibs
11-01-2016, 04:53 PM
I don't suppose it will be televised is it? Certainly too early for Reporting Scotland.

It's being shown on Sky Sports News

11-01-2016, 04:54 PM

Sky have it live along with Radio Clyde

11-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Forfar/Linlithgow away. Another championship team would be a disappointment imo, all a bit boring.

11-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Dunfermline away would be great in terms of the crowd we'd take but an easy team at home please!

11-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Hibs vs Hearts at home was drawn in the rehearsal!

11-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Dunfermline away would be great in terms of the crowd we'd take but an easy team at home please!

It would but it would also be a potentially tricky tie, potentially trickier than some of the Premier teams I'd imagine.

11-01-2016, 05:36 PM
It would but it would also be a potentially tricky tie, potentially trickier than some of the Premier teams I'd imagine.

Yeah I know they look good just now, so a nice home tie against one of the smallest teams will do!

11-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Apparently we drew Hearts at home in the rehearsal.

I am sure when we beat them 1-0 in the game after the final, the rehearsal spat out Hertz v Hibs.....only for Hibs v Hertz to follow in the actual draw....

11-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Hibs vs Hearts at home was drawn in the rehearsal!

Why on earth do they need to do rehearsals?

Fill the kinder egg things up with bits of paper, pick them out a bowl, show the paper to us and that's it. Hardly a west end production. :confused:

11-01-2016, 05:51 PM
I don`t think there are that many sides better than us right now to be honest. I would fancy us to beat anybody in the draw home or away in a one-off tie. Celtic included.

11-01-2016, 05:52 PM
I am sure when we beat them 1-0 in the game after the final, the rehearsal spat out Hertz v Hibs.....only for Hibs v Hertz to follow in the actual draw....

So Hearts away it is. :greengrin

11-01-2016, 05:54 PM

Fill the kinder egg things up with bits of paper, pick them out a bowl, show the paper to us and that's it. Hardly a west end production. :confused:

Got to check the temperature of certain balls to ensure a fair draw. :greengrin

11-01-2016, 05:55 PM

Don't say that 😩

I'd rather an easy draw but if it's them please be at home.

11-01-2016, 05:59 PM

They managed to make a chapter and verse of a semi final draw a few years ago, but to be fair, that might have been the SFL for the League Cup?

11-01-2016, 05:59 PM
BTW the ties are due to be played on the 6th/7th February in case anyone is wondering.

11-01-2016, 06:02 PM
BTW the ties are due to be played on the 6th/7th February in case anyone is wondering.

Play Morton twice in February already so I'll guess we'll get them.

11-01-2016, 06:06 PM

Its funny how often people are all of a sudden at the wind when they get tattered for having a ridiculous viewpoint.

11-01-2016, 06:08 PM

Who knows haha. Then again, it is Scottish Football we're talking about here!!

11-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Easiest draw possible please.

11-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Why draw it when I'm on the bus hame? Bloody sfa no taking my trip hame intae account 😡😳😂

11-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Who knows haha. Then again, it is Scottish Football we're talking about here!!

I suppose this is the mob who made a hash of a semi final draw. How is that even possible?

11-01-2016, 06:13 PM
I suppose this is the mob who made a hash of a semi final draw. How is that even possible?

So many teams!

11-01-2016, 06:13 PM
What channel is the draw on?

11-01-2016, 06:14 PM
What channel is the draw on?

Sky sports news also on bbc radio scotland

SausageSurprise
11-01-2016, 06:16 PM
I would still slip Kirsty Gallagher the full length if truth be telt

Thought it was at. 6.15? Got SKY Sports on and nothing.

Here we go.....

11-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Tanner has a maroon tie on.

Hertz v Annan I bet.

SausageSurprise
It's Dundee or Falkirk away

Iceman1875
We are number 10

Motherwell v Stirling or ICT

11-01-2016, 06:18 PM
East kilbride or LTHV v Celtic

Think it will be Killie.

Iceman1875
Some draw for Celtic lol

Dundee Utd v Partick Thistle

11-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Dundermilne or Ross County v linlitgow or Fordar

Rangers v Killie

Annan v Morton

11-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Dumbarton v Dundee or Falkirk

Iceman1875
Hibs v Hearts!

Hearts away

Iceman1875
Away [emoji36]

Hearts at tynie :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yams.

Forever_Green93
Fixed

11-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Bring on the Hertz

Bring it!!!!

Tynecastle twice in a week for us

Bring on you dirty hearts *******s!!!

Tickets are going to be a struggle...

Bring it on ****ing hammer throwing hoofball scaffs

11-01-2016, 06:22 PM

we couldn't have wished for better draws the last few years....and still can't win the thing

147lothian
That was painful did they leave it till the last balls to rub it in?

I don't believe it!!!!!!

Away to the yams. Bollocks as cant see me getting a ticket for that :(
Some draw for EK/Lothian and a Hun fest at Ibrox.

Devonhibs
Which weekend do they play - gonna be on the TV anaw!

xyz23jc
Fixed

:agree::grr::fuming:

Absolutely buzzing for that. Tynecastle twice in a week though!

rotherhamrob
11-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Unbelievable,can't wait already

Brilliant! Would have preferred at ER, but this will do nicely.

Let's see what we are made of.

11-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Tickets are going to be a struggle...

No way. nearly 4000 tickets.

Hard draw but why no

If we are looking to win this one we really need to get a few 6 foot plus thugs signed in the window now and hope for a ref who isn't afraid to use his cards or stand up to players intimidating him at every decision.

11-01-2016, 06:25 PM
No complaints from me - that's the tie I was hoping for, admittedly at home but hey ho. Hope it's on tv as I am still in Benidorm till late Feb.

11-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Let's do this!

11-01-2016, 06:26 PM
We've had some good cup draws recently but apart from Celtc away it doesn't come tougher. All the pressure on them as their fans will think they'll walk it.

11-01-2016, 06:27 PM
No way. nearly 4000 tickets.

3400 at most

Great stuff!!!

Lets face it when we finally win the damn thing, it would only be right to nock the jambos out on the way.

Bring it on.

Cup semi will be good rehearsal for us playing the yam so soon after, bring the windae lickers on !!

11-01-2016, 06:28 PM
database error urgghh

MartinfaePorty
11-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Would imagine we'll get the whole stand. It'll be rocking!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Iceman1875
11-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Shame murrayfield couldn't be used because I'd imagine both sets of fans would virtually fill it!

Had to happen. Terrible draw, Yams are dirtiest side in Scotland and will have license to kick us up and down the park, with impunity. And reds will be post-match.

Iceman1875
Shame murrayfield couldn't be used because I'd imagine both sets of fans would virtually fill it!

11-01-2016, 06:30 PM
I'm hoping 100 loyalty points will be enough.

11-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Hearts Away, I'd be bang up for going despite my previous visits being defeats, though given I'm in London that weekend it's going to be an impossibility.

Would have preferred an easier draw, but we just got to get on with it.

Mon The hibs

:gwa:

seanshow
11-01-2016, 06:31 PM
I wonder what the loyalty point cut off will be for this visit to the PBS?

Surely on sky @ 12.30 as well, bring on the yams :flag:

11-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Will it be Saturday or Sunday?

Site is slow, launch the yam guests 😉

Which weekend do they play - gonna be on the TV anaw!

6th/7th Feb

I wonder what the loyalty point cut off will be for this visit to the PBS?

Surely on sky @ 12.30 as well, bring on the yams :flag:

Hopefully my 420 will be enough.

147lothian
11-01-2016, 06:33 PM

Almost definitely on the Sunday

11-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Wonder if we'll get the whole stand like Aberdeen and Celtic in the Scottish or only half like Celtic in the league?

Sure in the cup we are entitled to a set percentage but no idea what it is. I'm already dreading the blinkered arguments about how tickets should be allocated.

ShanksSaidNo
11-01-2016, 06:34 PM
It'll be the Sunday as Scotland v England is at Murrayfield on the Saturday with a 4.50pm kick off

We will get the whole stand

Scotland v England on the Saturday.

So imagine it will be Sunday 12.30 ko or something similar.

Massive underdogs suits me.

Will be good to play there the week before so our players get used to the surroundings for those who have not been to that dump of a stadium.

Yaaaassssssss can't wait to wipe the floor with those maggots

Such a fix but who cares bring them on!!

Time to give these arrogant tossers a fright. Nothing to lose.

Anyway, does anyone have any spare reference numbers?

Bring it on ****ing hammer throwing hoofball scaffs

11-01-2016, 06:35 PM
6th/7th Feb

Sat 6th Feb is Scotland v England in 6 nations so bound to be the Sunday.

No way would be fill it.

Had a feeling we were not going to go without a derby this year. Easter Road would have been good, but to banjo them out the cup at Tynecastle will be most enjoyable.

Scotland v England on the Saturday.

So imagine it will be Sunday 12.30 ko or something similar.

Massive underdogs suits me.

Will be good to play there the week before so our players get used to the surroundings for those who have not been to that dump of a stadium.

In fairness our players have played at Central Park which is a comparable quality of ground.

The week before could be massive. To win the Semi may just give us that left to win this. Lose the semi and it could be a horrible week.

Come on Hibs, for once stand up and smash them 😃

Brian Laudup talking absolute ***** on Sky. No Brian, everyone bar Celtc don't want Rangersin the top flight again.

Ex Rangers player speaking on behalf of Scotland.

Naw, naw we wouldnae Brian!

11-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Brilliant! Would have preferred at ER, but this will do nicely.

Replay at er

11-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Sat 6th Feb is Scotland v England in 6 nations so bound to be the Sunday.

As long as it's not the Friday as I've got tickets for Strictly! :greengrin

11-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Let's see what we are made of.

Yes, this is it for me.

3400 at most

Aberdeen got 3636. we will get the same.

I'm chuffed. Sell out crowd and our team has bottle now. The puddle drinkers are getting gubbed

Can see a few extra half season books being bought before the St Mirren game for the extra points. Could be an earner for Hibs this draw.

11-01-2016, 06:38 PM
You know the draw isn't fixed at all.......

We'll get the whole Roseburn stand. Unlike league games, Scottish Cup games have a minimum amount of tickets that away teams need to be given.

The week before could be massive. To win the Semi may just give us that left to win this. Lose the semi and it could be a horrible week.

Come on Hibs, for once stand up and smash them 😃

We have the Morton away game on the 2nd February, going to be a tough week of matches but bring it on!

11-01-2016, 06:39 PM
If any season ticket holders can't make this please PM me and will give you over and beyond for tickets would love to get up for this one!

Can dream at least :greengrin

Could have done with that at the leith San siro.......no chance of a ticket.
Will need to wait on the replay.......

What time will The Roseburn be open?

11-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Time to give these arrogant tossers a fright. Nothing to lose.

Anyway, does anyone have any spare reference numbers?This is absolute rubbish.

11-01-2016, 06:40 PM
We have the Morton away game on the 2nd February, going to be a tough week of matches but bring it on!

4 away games in a row, magic, at least two are at the piggery

11-01-2016, 06:41 PM

Forgot about that.....not ideal.

Will have to give Riordan a short term deal now.

Or else make sure Stokes signs!

Or both!! :greengrin:greengrin

what date will the replay be :greengrin

11-01-2016, 06:42 PM
We'll get kicked off the park. If we are to have any chance we have to be able to stand up to an incredibly physical battle in the first 45 minutes and get into the 2nd half still in the game. We are not a big side and the Yams will play on that big time. If we can make it a football game we are capable of winning the tie, of that I have no doubt.

Got a feeling we will be the Friday night game on the TV

Can see a few extra half season books being bought before the St Mirren game for the extra points. Could be an earner for Hibs this draw.

There's about 7,500 season ticket holders and I would imagine that at least half of them will want to be at that hovel. Chances of a half season ticket holder getting a ticket will be slimmer than Victoria Beckham.

11-01-2016, 06:43 PM

Sunday lunchtime would be my bet.

11-01-2016, 06:44 PM
This is absolute rubbish.

We're playing a team in a league above us and go in as underdogs.

Stubbs will be saying we the same as me.

It's got to be the Sunday. It's Scorland v England at Murrayfirld on the Saturday.

4 away games in a row, magic, at least two are at the piggery

So it'll just sound like we're at ER :wink:

11-01-2016, 06:45 PM

That would be outstanding!

11-01-2016, 06:45 PM

A Friday night derby would be great, but I can`t see that happening unfortunately.

11-01-2016, 06:46 PM

:agree: 12.15pm.

That means trying to knock back four pints in an hour at The Murrayfield Hotel. I would have to buy them all at the same time to avoid queuing four times.

Lee Marvin
11-01-2016, 06:46 PM

That's looking like a poor rearrangment now

bod
11-01-2016, 06:47 PM

My bet too

11-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Thats how many tickets we will get.Top 10 away attendances, note the aberdeen attendance

#1 Sheff Utd at Man Utd (8,543)
#2 Bristol City at WBA (5,300)
#3 Palace at Southampton (4,587)
#4 Stoke at Doncaster (4,200)
#5 Aberdeen at Hearts (3,676)
#6 Hibs at Raith (3,513)
#7 Bradford at Bury (3,489)
#8 Wolves at West Ham (3,013)
#9 S****horpe at Chelsea (3,000)
#10 Newcastle at Watford (2,809)

stantonsboots
11-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Got a feeling we will be the Friday night game on the TVthe polis would never allow it

11-01-2016, 06:48 PM

Doubt it seeing as we're playing on the Tuesday of that week too

11-01-2016, 06:49 PM
We're playing a team in a league above us and go in as underdogs.

Stubbs will be saying we the same as me.Then Stubbs is talking rubbish as well, there will never be a derby in the Scottish cup that either team really think they have ''nothing to lose''. If we lose we are out the cup and if we win they are, plenty to lose without the added pressure of a derby.

Devonhibs
11-01-2016, 06:50 PM
6th/7th Feb
Thanks

stantonsboots
11-01-2016, 06:50 PM
We'll get kicked off the park. If we are to have any chance we have to be able to stand up to an incredibly physical battle in the first 45 minutes and get into the 2nd half still in the game. We are not a big side and the Yams will play on that big time. If we can make it a football game we are capable of winning the tie, of that I have no doubt.have you seen the size of us recently? we're more than capable of handling ourselves

ano hibby
11-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Scotland v England at Murrayfield 515 Saturday

11-01-2016, 06:51 PM
That's looking like a poor rearrangment now

That could always be rearranged again.

11-01-2016, 06:52 PM
have you seen the size of us recently? we're more than capable of handling ourselves

Other than Fontaine & McGregor can't think if any big units in our team?

11-01-2016, 06:53 PM
Scotland v England at Murrayfield 515 Saturday

It will be the Sunday then.

11-01-2016, 06:54 PM

Police will kybosh that!

Lee Marvin
Other than Fontaine & McGregor can't think if any big units in our team?

Bartley

There's about 7,500 season ticket holders and I would imagine that at least half of them will want to be at that hovel. Chances of a half season ticket holder getting a ticket will be slimmer than Victoria Beckham.

You will need maximum points for this match. :agree: