PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk V Hibs next Sunday?

KeithTheHibby
10-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Is that right? What's the reason for that?

Can't see it scheduled for tv?

S4uzee
10-01-2016, 02:18 PM

On BT sport

greenginger
10-01-2016, 02:23 PM
Dundee v Falkirk now Tuesday night. Hope for a real battle ! :greengrin

Stuarty27
10-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Its on Alba

Stuarty27
10-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Biggest game of the season for me, even bigger than Ibrox.

Hopefully take same amount of fans as yesterday.

Critical we pick up 3 points if we wanna win this League.

HiBremian
10-01-2016, 02:30 PM

Great! Means we overseas folks get the moving picture show along with audio :thumbsup:

archiebald
10-01-2016, 02:34 PM
its on alba

bt 1

Hermit Crab
10-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Biggest game of the season for me, even bigger than Ibrox.

Hopefully take same amount of fans as yesterday.

Critical we pick up 3 points if we wanna win this League.

We only have 1800 tickets and they are not even sold out yet.......:rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
10-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Kicks off same time as Lpool v Manure ya barsteward.

Pretty Boy
10-01-2016, 02:56 PM
I'm down south next weekend, no chance of finding a pub in rural Lincolnshire showing Hibs over Liverpool v Man Utd unfortunately.

Stuarty27
10-01-2016, 03:00 PM

If we sell out those Falkirk will open the main stand section for away fans

Ringothedog
10-01-2016, 03:49 PM

I buy my tickets in order of priority. Raith tickets last weekend, then St Johnstone tickets on Wednesday, I then bought Falkirk tickets this morning. I am sure there are lot like myself and we will defo sell out.

FromTheCapital
10-01-2016, 03:59 PM
If we sell out those Falkirk will open the main stand section for away fans

According to Falkirk's Twitter account, we will be getting the away stand only next Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranckSuzy
10-01-2016, 04:05 PM

Jeezo Choo Choo, up yir meds or something :greengrin

I buy my tickets in order of priority. Raith tickets last weekend, then St Johnstone tickets on Wednesday, I then bought Falkirk tickets this morning. I am sure there are lot like myself and we will defo sell out.

Exactly. Most folk haven't been paid since Christmas and there's been quite a few fixtures to shell out for recently AND in a short space of time. There's still a week to go, also :rolleyes: :wink:

Sammy7nil
10-01-2016, 07:40 PM
I'm down south next weekend, no chance of finding a pub in rural Lincolnshire showing Hibs over Liverpool v Man Utd unfortunately.

BBC iPlayer

weecounty hibby
10-01-2016, 08:07 PM
According to Falkirk's Twitter account, we will be getting the away stand only next Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My in-laws are all from Falkirk. My nephews and their dad have STs at Falkirk but it seams that the whole family have bought tickets for this game. Falkirk fans are convinced they will be above us come the end of the season and maybe even rangers too. They could get a decent home crowd for a change.

B.H.F.C
10-01-2016, 08:12 PM
My in-laws are all from Falkirk. My nephews and their dad have STs at Falkirk but it seams that the whole family have bought tickets for this game. Falkirk fans are convinced they will be above us come the end of the season and maybe even rangers too. They could get a decent home crowd for a change.

They've went under the radar completely. Let's see how they do when there is a bit more expectancy on them. I still expect us to finish well clear of them.

GreenCastle
10-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Another huge game!

Both previous games have been close and I felt at 11v11 we were the better team against them last time.

However they will be confident also and feel they are due a win against us.

We need to get the 3 points and start to develop a game against them.

Hopefully the fans fill the away end also as the support will be vital also.

Broken Gnome
10-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Liverpool recalling Danny Ward and Aberdeen probably taking Danny Rogers back will be a wee boost for us.

macca70
10-01-2016, 09:45 PM
BBC iPlayer

Thinks it on BT Sport and not BBC Alba

You'd defo wouldnt get BT Sport on World TV plus app 😜

greenlex
10-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Liverpool recalling Danny Ward and Aberdeen probably taking Danny Rogers back will be a wee boost for us.

Saw Ward has been recalled to Liverpool from Aberdeen. Hopefully Rodgers is the same. Anything that could help IMO as Falkirk at home will be a different side to the one that was poor at ER. It's a massive game and I think we might struggle.

HibbyAndy
10-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Saw Ward has been recalled to Liverpool from Aberdeen. Hopefully Rodgers is the same. Anything that could help IMO as Falkirk at home will be a different side to the one that was poor at ER. It's a massive game and I think we might struggle.

Playing against 10 men remember.

We will be ready this time.

HoboHarry
10-01-2016, 10:24 PM
I read they were recalling Ward as well. Hope the contract is well written, I recall Steve Bruce thinking he would be recalling Ox....

GreenCastle
10-01-2016, 10:26 PM

That would be a boost.

Ward is going back to Liverpool - it just depends on Rogers contract - hopefully the Dons do take him back!

But this seems to say he's staying at Falkirk till end of season !

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/01/05/falkirk-handed-league-and-cup-boost-after-aberdeen-let-keeper-danny-rogers-stay-on-loan/

kaimendhibs
10-01-2016, 10:35 PM

Already beat them away this season☺ rodgers is staying

greenlex
10-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Already beat them away this season☺ rodgers is staying

Probably is staying put. A dodgy penalty in a tough game that could have gone either way. This is gonna be tough and possibly our biggest test to date. We haven't been at it for 90 mins in a game for weeks. That'll need to change at the weekend.

monktonharp
11-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Probably is staying put. A dodgy penalty in a tough game that could have gone either way. This is gonna be tough and possibly our biggest test to date. We haven't been at it for 90 mins in a game for weeks. That'll need to change at the weekend.I thought we were at it, for at least 45 mins, yesterday

Gatecrasher
11-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Huge game, Falkirk have done well this season and we haven't pulled away like many of us thought, mainly due to falkirks good form. 3 points is a must.

JimBHibees
11-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Another huge game!

Both previous games have been close and I felt at 11v11 we were the better team against them last time.

However they will be confident also and feel they are due a win against us.

We need to get the 3 points and start to develop a game against them.

Hopefully the fans fill the away end also as the support will be vital also.

Dont agree they had 2 totally underserved 1-0 against us last season, they have had more than their fair share of luck v us IMO.

Borderhibbie76
11-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Probably is staying put. A dodgy penalty in a tough game that could have gone either way. This is gonna be tough and possibly our biggest test to date. We haven't been at it for 90 mins in a game for weeks. That'll need to change at the weekend.
They are no that great mate ur making them sound like Brazil. ..they were Tom kite against 10 men at ER for almost an hour last month

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
11-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Dont agree they had 2 totally underserved 1-0 against us last season, they have had more than their fair share of luck v us IMO.

True - but the first game this season was close and the 10 man game they probably felt they should have hung on.

Saying that we battered them in that semi last season and they stole it.

Either way it will be close and we need to play better than what we have been.

greenginger
11-01-2016, 08:53 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35274309

That's a pity, I was kinda hoping for a bloodbath tomorrow night.

CallumLaidlaw
12-01-2016, 09:41 AM

purchased 4 last night :aok:

PatHead
12-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Gutted I can't make it this week. One of our biggest games of the season. Send a warning shot to both Sevco and Falkirk that we are not going away.

BTW John Beaton is referee this weekend.

WeeRussell
12-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Confident. Bring it on Houston ya clown :giruy2:

Forza Fred
12-01-2016, 12:54 PM
They are no that great mate ur making them sound like Brazil. ..they were Tom kite against 10 men at ER for almost an hour last month

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If I could refer M'Lud to the old football cliche that remains a truism...

"The League table does not lie"

Bracksy
12-01-2016, 01:01 PM
got my tickets, looking forward to it!

Wonder what the team will be given the plastic pitch? Does Fontaine not usually miss these games?

Hibeesmad
13-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Falkirk are set to sign former player Conor McGrandles from Norwich who they sold for £1 million back in 2014

TamHibs
13-01-2016, 10:17 AM
purchased 4 last night :aok:

Who's all going?

CallumLaidlaw
13-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Who's all going?

Me, dad, Alex & Rob :aok:

TamHibs
13-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Me, dad, Alex & Rob :aok:

Are you's in ND? Think we are in NC